Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    OLYMPIAN

Default Do most girls like muscular men?

Question for you ladies, seems i hear more and more women saying they don't like muscular men. My theory is that the vast majority of women perfer it, but figure the guy is going to self absorbed arrogant cheating idiot. So they just say they don't like it. btw when i say muscular i don't me like pro body builder big, but more like bigger fitness model guys that are very muscular.

Banned

they like the men's division look. Big dudes attract, well, mostly other dudes. Sucks to say, but your theory is just off, lol...

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    they like the men's division look. Big dudes attract, well, mostly other dudes. Sucks to say, but your theory is just off, lol...
    whats men's division? like the male figure guys? those are kinda what i'm talking about, they're not big, but still light years more muscular and strong then the average joe. Like Rob Riches?
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bozE4wmWM"]YouTube - Rob Riches & Mindi Smith Beach Photo shoot[/nomedia] this is what i'm talking about. I think the girls that talk bad about a guy with a build like this are probably doing that cause they know they don't have a chance with him
    Last edited by symphonyofdreams; 05-15-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by symphonyofdreams View Post
    whats men's division? like the male figure guys? those are kinda what i'm talking about, they're not big, but still light years more muscular and strong then the average joe. Like Rob Riches?
    yes t hem fags, add the douchy hairtcut and it's pussy galore for you my friend. Don't forget to treat them like pure utter shit, they love that!

OLYMPIAN

yes t hem fags, add the douchy hairtcut and it's pussy galore for you my friend. Don't forget to treat them like pure utter shit, they love that!
    haha yeah it's funny around here guys like that are considered small, but in the real world he'd be considered huge lol Naturally that's pretty good size though

Banned

haha yeah it's funny around here guys like that are considered small, but in the real world he'd be considered huge lol Naturally that's pretty good size though
    yes it would, but now we're gonna get shit load of guys who can't cut it as a bodybuilding doing cycles to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond. Honestly, I can't believe Singerman is thinking of this. Something about a 270 lbs off season dude looking to cut up for a men's physique show does not seem right to me.

OLYMPIAN

yes it would, but now we're gonna get shit load of guys who can't cut it as a bodybuilding doing cycles to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond. Honestly, I can't believe Singerman is thinking of this. Something about a 270 lbs off season dude looking to cut up for a men's physique show does not seem right to me.

yeah or if there's guy's juicing to get that figure look not wanting to put in the time to build it naturally. It would be cool to know if the natural body builders are really natural. cause like you said you can be that big fish in that little pond. you can juice up and market yourself on youtube as natural and get millions of views and tons of people looking to pay for advice.

Banned

yeah or if there's guy's juicing to get that figure look not wanting to put in the time to build it naturally. It would be cool to know if the natural body builders are really natural. cause like you said you can be that big fish in that little pond. you can juice up and market yourself on youtube as natural and get millions of views and tons of people looking to pay for advice.
    that's the only reason why I would do such a thing, but no way in hell would I walk on a stage that has it as a rule you must put your hand on your hip. Way to gay...

off to get groceries...

The Federal Reserve should be audited, they are stealing our money!!!

You're right, a 5'8'' 270 and a 6'3'' 270 are EXACTLY the same, may as well make an ignorant blanket statement with little logic.
    that's the only reason why I would do such a thing, but no way in hell would I walk on a stage that has it as a rule you must put your hand on your hip. Way to gay...

off to get groceries...
    Ritch there's nothing gayer than bodybuilding so don't be a hypocrite.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Youngguns View Post
    You're right, a 5'8'' 270 and a 6'3'' 270 are EXACTLY the same, may as well make an ignorant blanket statement with little logic.

Ritch there's nothing gayer than bodybuilding so don't be a hypocrite.
    dude shut the fuck up with your bullshit, I've crushed you twice in other theads, so why don't you put your tin foil hat back on stay in the corner where you belong you punk.

RX MEMBER

my girlfriend like me because I am musclar man!

dude shut the fuck up with your bullshit, I've crushed you twice in other theads, so why don't you put your tin foil hat back on stay in the corner where you belong you punk.
    Funny Shit!

LMAO at all the guys hating on the MPDs. Imagine how it feels to be an FBB and apparently only Bikini girls are "fuckable". Each to their own. As an FBB, I don't like guys who are smaller than me, and IMO there's nothing hotter than hard pecs, great shoulders, biceps, non-feminine hands, great back, abs, nice legs. For some reason I find Markus Ruhl on show day, EFFING HAWT, whereas Jay Cutler doesnt' do much for me. Dunno why. Just the way it is. But for a real-life relationship, I'm very happy w/ someone taller than me, not skinny and some decent muscle development. The muscle aspect, in a larger sense, implies attention to a fitnes lifestyle, vs not, which is more important to me in a relationship. The muscle is great eye candy but I don't need a musclebound guy, but I prefer more muscle to less muscle. And certainly no-muscle is just not going to fly, and short guy is most likely not going to fly either.

Above both of those, I'd still be expecting: Employed, not living w/ parents, not broke, not driving a POS.

In the mainstream,. just like most guys think a regional-level figure girl is "too jacked", most women find any more muscle than just abs and decent biceps to be "ewww icky".
    Last edited by sassy69; 05-15-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Truth is truth... Here's the REAL DEAL... Listen up all you know-it-alls.

MOST women don't give a god damn about muscle or not... They don't care if you have a few pounds of fat or not... They don't care if you have tons of money or not.

Women care about your attitude... how you carry yourself... whether or not you are interesting... Shit like that.... Women care about personality.

I'm not the hottest dude on the planet, but I've had and will continue to have sex with some of the hottest chicks I run into... Why you ask?

Because I'm fucking cool.... I'm fun... I show them a good time... I'm laid back and honest... Women love that shit.

To put it bluntly... If women aren't into you... It's because you are not awesome.

I happen to be quite awesome.

</End Thread.>
    Last edited by Tu Holmes; 05-15-2011 at 06:58 PM.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    LMAO at all the guys hating on the MPDs. Imagine how it feels to be an FBB and apparently only Bikini girls are "fuckable". Each to their own. As an FBB, I don't like guys who are smaller than me, and IMO there's nothing hotter than hard pecs, great shoulders, biceps, non-feminine hands, great back, abs, nice legs. For some reason I find Markus Ruhl on show day, EFFING HAWT, whereas Jay Cutler doesnt' do much for me. Dunno why. Just the way it is. But for a real-life relationship, I'm very happy w/ someone taller than me, not skinny and some decent muscle development. The muscle aspect, in a larger sense, implies attention to a fitnes lifestyle, vs not, which is more important to me in a relationship. The muscle is great eye candy but I don't need a musclebound guy, but I prefer more muscle to less muscle. And certainly no-muscle is just not going to fly, and short guy is most likely not going to fly either.

Above both of those, I'd still be expecting: Employed, not living w/ parents, not broke, not driving a POS.

In the mainstream,. just like most guys think a regional-level figure girl is "too jacked", most women find any more muscle than just abs and decent biceps to be "ewww icky".

When I was in high school girls used to tease me and I'd get beat up by other guys I was skinny didn't play any sports. When I started bodybuild put on about 120lbs in 3 years and did show, girls started to like me more and I had my first girlfriend. Girls definitely like me better with muscles.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast