Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1075

Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigy View Post
    OR...My girl Gail picked we up and we trained at Xsport! lol!!!!!! GEEZUS do I miss those days!!!!!!!!! The place is SOOO "family" like that no one goes there anymore!
    Yep you me and chase had some great workouts! Espcially leg days!

Legs
    Dynamic stretch
    Leg ext warm up

Squats 10 sets of 10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    105x10
    105x10
    105x10
    115x10
    125x10
    135x10

Hack squat
    45x15
    90x10
    115x8
    115x6 drop 70x6

Leg press
    8 plates x 12
    10 x10
    12x12
    14x10

Leg ext triple increase
    45x15-75x12-105x10
    45x15-75x12-110x10

Back
    Stiff arm
    70x15x4

db row
    70x10
    70x10
    70x12
    70x12

Body masters row wide high
    100x12
    110x10
    120x9
    130x8

Cybex slanted cable row cambered bar reverse grip
    4 sets 15

Neutral grip pulldown
    70x15
    70x15
    70x10
    70x12

Rear delts on freemotion
    3x12

Furthor behind on WOs that i thought

Sun Back
    straight arm pressdown
    dbrows
    wide grip row
    don't remember what else

Mon Delts/chest
    10-8-6-4
    shoulder press machine
    front raises on freemotion
    lateral raise machine
    hammer strength incline press
    cable cross over on free motion

Tues off

Wed Hams/deadlift

Deads
    135x8
    185x6
    205x6
    225x5
    245x3
    245x1
    135x8 1 1/2 reps bottom half

Stiff leg dl
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8

Leg press feet high & wide
    200x15
    300x15
    400x15
    200x30

Lying ham curl ss ghr
    50x20 ss 8
    50x20 ss 5
    50x15 ss 5

Tues went down to ASU for some appts
    Met with disabled services at got everything set up, they will be scanning my books
    Met with advisor all set to skip the java class and go into Calc 2 but I do have to take FSE 101 that all engineering students take and FSE 394 (instead of asu 101 student success) Tried to get out of 2nd one since I figured transferring a bunch of As show I know how to be a successful student but nope can't get out of it
    Got my ID did it with a bank acct so my debit card is also asu id. Changed to an on campus back and has locations near us my other bank has hardly any locations in AZ so I wanted to change anyway.

IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
    Furthor behind on WOs that i thought

Sun Back
    straight arm pressdown
    dbrows
    wide grip row
    don't remember what else

Mon Delts/chest
    10-8-6-4
    shoulder press machine
    front raises on freemotion
    lateral raise machine
    hammer strength incline press
    cable cross over on free motion

Tues off

Wed Hams/deadlift

Deads
    135x8
    185x6
    205x6
    225x5
    245x3
    245x1
    135x8 1 1/2 reps bottom half

Stiff leg dl
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8

Leg press feet high & wide
    200x15
    300x15
    400x15
    200x30

Lying ham curl ss ghr
    50x20 ss 8
    50x20 ss 5
    50x15 ss 5

Tues went down to ASU for some appts
    Met with disabled services at got everything set up, they will be scanning my books
    Met with advisor all set to skip the java class and go into Calc 2 but I do have to take FSE 101 that all engineering students take and FSE 394 (instead of asu 101 student success) Tried to get out of 2nd one since I figured transferring a bunch of As show I know how to be a successful student but nope can't get out of it
    Got my ID did it with a bank acct so my debit card is also asu id. Changed to an on campus back and has locations near us my other bank has hardly any locations in AZ so I wanted to change anyway.
    YAHOO!! so exciting! Will you take classes once you start prep?

Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigy View Post
    YAHOO!! so exciting! Will you take classes once you start prep?
    Classes will be Jan to Early May so if I do USAs yep I will start prep in April. I also may take a summer class that end July 13-14. I won't do North Americans or Nationals in the Fall because I will not miss classes to go. Luckily I finish Spring Semester before Christine does since I will be going to MO for her graduation

Fri was date night with my best friend and love of my life
    mexican
    Raiders of the Lost Ark in IMAX
    Pizzookie

Sat Legs
    Leg Ext WU 3-5 x 40-50 fast pace engorge quads with blood
    40x50
    45x50
    45x50
    50x50

Leg press 5x10-12 feet shoulder width
    12plates x 10
    12x12
    12x12
    12x10
    12x10

Squats 4x20
    65x20
    75x20
    85x20

Parking lot lunges 4x50 yards
    40x50 yrds gym as 50 yd sprint track

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

ALL this spam patroling has me behind on your journal! looks like you are back almost 100% since being sick ?
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    ALL this spam patroling has me behind on your journal! looks like you are back almost 100% since being sick ?
    Uh, spammers... off with their head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    Strength is still way down which is weird but otherwise i think I am all recovered though I had a sore throat for a couple days and wondered if mono was rearing it's ugly head again

Hopefully you don't have mono again (if you had it before).. but if your strength is continually way down this could explain why.. It is bizarre that your strength is still down from when you were sick a few months ago (i think it was) because I know you have been training hard. Hope you get to feeling better and get that strength back SOON!

Hey Suzanne! I had a question in regards to some of your training practices and workouts. I have been reading up on DoggCrapp training for a while now and I know you had mentioned working with Dusty before I think and I know he works with Dante. So I guess my question is this.. Do you like using DC training? I notice that your workouts are still focused on body parts like a back day or arms day or legs day which is a tad bit different than the actual DC training methodology. How did you decide to split up your workouts like this? Do you find that training in this way has allowed you to gain a considerable amount of size? And how did you get introduced or get started with DC inspired training? Sorry for all of the questions, I have just been extremely intrigued by the DC training practices having the background that I do in exercise science and I am super excited to try to start implementing the program long term. I just want to get it right and do it as it is designed in order to reap the most benefits from the program.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by figurefit09 View Post
    Hopefully you don't have mono again (if you had it before).. but if your strength is continually way down this could explain why.. It is bizarre that your strength is still down from when you were sick a few months ago (i think it was) because I know you have been training hard. Hope you get to feeling better and get that strength back SOON!
    I definitely had mono based on blood work results. Don't know if there are any lingering affects.

Thanks!

Hey Suzanne! I had a question in regards to some of your training practices and workouts. I have been reading up on DoggCrapp training for a while now and I know you had mentioned working with Dusty before I think and I know he works with Dante. So I guess my question is this.. Do you like using DC training? I notice that your workouts are still focused on body parts like a back day or arms day or legs day which is a tad bit different than the actual DC training methodology. How did you decide to split up your workouts like this? Do you find that training in this way has allowed you to gain a considerable amount of size? And how did you get introduced or get started with DC inspired training? Sorry for all of the questions, I have just been extremely intrigued by the DC training practices having the background that I do in exercise science and I am super excited to try to start implementing the program long term. I just want to get it right and do it as it is designed in order to reap the most benefits from the program.

Thanks!
    I did some DC when I worked with Dusty. I personally didn't like it. I don't like doing the same workouts over and over and over, I didn't really feel I got a good WO. I only did it for a couple of months.

I am not working with anyone right now. I, for almost all of my time training, I designed my splits and workouts. The 5 years with Jeremy he would give me some ideas, or suggest changing the split for awhile, suggested exercises but I did all the workout. I feel I respond best to variety of rep ranges and higher volume and changing it up. I also like doing it this way because if you go to the gym and it is packed you can "wing" the workout based on what is available to use. There are certain staples I do regularly like squats

I priced the blood work and it will be $500-1400 for these tests. About $500 if I go through DirectLab and another and order online then go to local lab. $1400 at the lab I have been sent to by Drs here.
    For these tests
    CBC
    CMP
    TSH
    F & T T4
    TT3
    RT3
    Free & Total Testosterone
    Estrogen
    Progesterone
    LH
    FSH
    Cortisol
    Needless to say it will be some time before I can get them done! Then it's hard because once they prescribed what ever is need to get correctly balanced will ahve to get test done again to see the affects. Ugh!

Workouts have been getting a bit better. I did have a great leg day that hurt for 4 days :-)

Ouch!! That is some expensive stuff!

Leg training sounded good...sore for 4 days, woo hoo!!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

I definitely had mono based on blood work results. Don't know if there are any lingering affects.

Thanks!

I did some DC when I worked with Dusty. I personally didn't like it. I don't like doing the same workouts over and over and over, I didn't really feel I got a good WO. I only did it for a couple of months.

I am not working with anyone right now. I, for almost all of my time training, I designed my splits and workouts. The 5 years with Jeremy he would give me some ideas, or suggest changing the split for awhile, suggested exercises but I did all the workout. I feel I respond best to variety of rep ranges and higher volume and changing it up. I also like doing it this way because if you go to the gym and it is packed you can "wing" the workout based on what is available to use. There are certain staples I do regularly like squats

I priced the blood work and it will be $500-1400 for these tests. About $500 if I go through DirectLab and another and order online then go to local lab. $1400 at the lab I have been sent to by Drs here.
    For these tests
    CBC
    CMP
    TSH
    F & T T4
    TT3
    RT3
    Free & Total Testosterone
    Estrogen
    Progesterone
    LH
    FSH
    Cortisol
    Needless to say it will be some time before I can get them done! Then it's hard because once they prescribed what ever is need to get correctly balanced will ahve to get test done again to see the affects. Ugh!

Workouts have been getting a bit better. I did have a great leg day that hurt for 4 days :-)
    Thank you for your opinion on DC training! And I'm also glad you got in a good leg workout! That's awesome.

Those hormones panels and blood work tests are a real biotch! I haven't had them done, but i've needed them but they are far too expensive hope you start feeling better and getting back to normal!

After a good leg day, this image always comes to mind...

t5dq5c.jpg

At least you have someone to go to Suzanne. The last doctor visit I had when my 'good' hormone doc was here was 450 I think, before insurance. I wish he was still here

Thank you for your opinion on DC training! And I'm also glad you got in a good leg workout! That's awesome.

Those hormones panels and blood work tests are a real biotch! I haven't had them done, but i've needed them but they are far too expensive hope you start feeling better and getting back to normal!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    After a good leg day, this image always comes to mind...

t5dq5c.jpg
    Those are the best leg days!

Quote Originally Posted by katt981 View Post
    At least you have someone to go to Suzanne. The last doctor visit I had when my 'good' hormone doc was here was 450 I think, before insurance. I wish he was still here
    I have no idea if he is good or not all I know is my hormones are off. I don't think I want to go with a pelllet again which is what the gyn dr did because you cannot adjust up or down as needed.

Well I went for initial consult I have no idea how much he will charge to review blood work and do scripts and since Naturopth it won't be covered by insurance at all.

thanks! I may be able to get the blood work done in about 2 weeks I think we only have to pay the negotiated rate of the insurance company which is MUCH less but I have to verify we get that rate if blood ordered by a naturopath (naturopaths are not covered by the insurance)

I am experimenting by removing gluten see if that has any effect. I do not have any stomach or digestive issues but was told it could cause inflammation and bloat so will see if that does anything. I am also adding more fats to the diet.

We have decided to have one weekend day as an off day so we can get stuff done or just have fun so will train 1 weekend day and 4 weeknights.

Saturday we had off so took dogs to the vet, shopping, investigated several stores for gluten free food, went to build-a-bear to get my sock monkey!! had our cheat

Sun Legs
    Leg ext
    45lb x 50 x 5

leg Press
    12 plates x 12
    14 x 10
    16 x 12
    8 x 15
    8 x10

Squats
    65x20
    75x20
    95x15
    115x8 long pause and bottom of first and last rep
    135x6 lon puase at bottom of first and last rep

sled pushing it backwards so all quads
    sled + 135 x 50 yards
    sled + 170 x 50 yards

Mon Back
    Back
    Stiff
    50x20
    70x15
    80x15
    90x15
    100x12 drop 60x12

db rows
    85x10
    100x8
    100x8
    115x8

rg pulldown
    70x15
    85x15
    100x12
    115x8 drop 65x8

Freemotion row ss low row on freemotion lift
    12x10 ss 8x10
    12x10 ss 8x10
    12x12 ss 8x10
    12x12 ss 8x10

Freemotion behind neck pulldown
    8x15x4

I think I have my school schedule all laid out and should graduate June 2015 (as long as the classes are offered)

Screen shot 2012-10-09 at 8.05.24 AM.jpgsockmonkey.JPGsockmonkey1.jpgsockmonkey2.jpgsockmonkey3.jpgsockmonkey4.jpg

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast