Now, selling a product for non-human use may protect the seller of these peptides or other ancillaries (although I could see questions being brought up if they did proper verification - however, I'm guessing they have already looked into this).

But I have been seeing a lot of people on the forums claiming to be "doing experiments with mice" or "it had this effect on my mice" - even a moderator saying "it turned my mice brown" or similar comments. This may absolve you from liability for using it for humans... but, just about every state has guidelines, permit requirements and licensing protocols for any sort of animal research. There are also federal guidelines for this you must follow.

So, just some thought - if you are saying "yeah I tested it on my mice" in an effort to come off "clean" to people who may be reading this forum - you are basically admitting to something that is really far worse, with heavier fines and possible more criminal liability. Yes yes, I know - you really aren't experimenting on mice - but you are claiming to... and if you are worried about someone getting a warrant for saying you use IGF on yourself and not worried about it when you say you used it on mice... you should think 2x.

I might suggest merely saying... In my experiments... without any specific mention to living animals - lab or otherwise. Or the old fall back - a good friend of mine had these results using some of this product, etc.