Default Bikini Competiton - Laser Hair Removal

Hi girls!

I'm a Bikini Competitior, and I would like to hear if any of you got experience with Laser Hair Removal?

So far, I've stayed with shaving/waxing but I'm looking for something more permanent!

How permanent is Laser actually?

I'm not particularly hairy in any way, more the opposite, but I find the neverending hair removal issue to be a concern....!

Lisa

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BikiniDiva View Post
    Hi girls!

I'm a Bikini Competitior, and I would like to hear if any of you got experience with Laser Hair Removal?

So far, I've stayed with shaving/waxing but I'm looking for something more permanent!

I'm not particularly hairy in any way, more the opposite, but I find the neverending hair removal issue to be a concern....!

Lisa
    I would recommend laser, a long as you're a good candidate. It does not work well for all of us.

I've had my entire legs/thighs, arms and full bikini done a couple of years ago. I took me 5 session to complete, and I'm very satified with the result.

Now, I take one to two sessions a year and that keeps me more or less totally clean.

Much better than the waxing I used to do! I hate the re-growth period.

Kim

Thanks girls!

I'll sure check it out!

Wow Kimbe, by "Full Bikini", do you mean like Brazilian Laser? Didn't know they did that...!

Lisa
    Last edited by BikiniDiva; 06-30-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Hi girls!

Lisa

Thanks girls!

Wow Kimbe, by "Full Bikini", do you mean like Brazilian Laser? Didn't know they did that...!

Lisa
    Hi Lisa! I started with Laser in January, and I'm seeing great results!
    My hair growth is pretty weak, so I did experience a dramatic reduction after only one session.

Its expensive, and I couldn't afford to take all at once, so I started with doing the entire Bikini area first, and yes, they do Brazilian Laser .

Now I've started on my legs and thighs, and will do under arms and possibly over arms .

I'm told Laser is a hair growth reduction treatment, not neseccary permanent hair removal. But anyway, its great not having to wax or shave all the time!

Mindy

Can anyone explain the difference between IPL and "real" Laser....? @
    I'm getting confused...

Lisa