Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    RX MEMBER

natural eric broser had the same story...He said he used prohormones because they were part of the supplement line he was endorsing and being sponsored by but said he didnt gain anything and even lost muscle on it. However if Willet and Broser were so easily tempted to take prohormones, why would you believe anything they have to say after that. Its just there way of doing damage control and deflecting. THey think that we are dumb of enough to think "hey he admitted to it so he must be telling the truth." Pictures of Pro natural tommy jeffers with bad gyno (that he didnt have before) were circulating on the net (just google tommy jeffers gyno) so he made a thread about it and joked around about it as attempt to do damage control. If he's juicing guess who else is (guy who trained him) juicing?. Truth is these guys never did prohormones, they went right for the good stuff. Every steroid user lies in a similar way, "oh no im not juicing its the creatine and glutamine im taking and the bcaas, thats why im huge, ok im juicing but its only a pill a day and like doesnt even count ". Not mention most these guys have let it slip that they use ephedrine and other fat burning stacks. Natural doesnt just mean no juice but also no fatburners or ephedrine either. J-rod said he used ephedrine. His rationalization for it was that it was only used in offseason for a mental boost.
    Last edited by slyru1; 07-06-2011 at 03:56 PM. Reason: speeling grammar

Never heard of him.

I love the motivation that Skip and Jeff can provide. I even like their methodologies and philosophies on bodybuilding, but I will say that neither was a natural when they competed. When I look at them now, yes they are natural. Jeff and Skip love bodybuilding and love the physical look that only a select few can obtain. It doesn't matter if they say i'm to busy now to put the dedication that I once had into it any more. This is their way of saying I'm off the sauce. Do you really think they now look the way they do now because they have given up eating correctly and training for 45 minutes a day? Didn't think so. If they could keep that look or 70% of it they would and they can easily on they correct gear. They still train intensely and still follow sound nutritional practices but now they are natural and now they look like they do. They both have very solid images that they must keep and what had truly made them the heroes that they are is that they convinced everyone that they could do it naturally. They will take that secret with them to the grave. Still it never bothered me at all. Their training and nutritional advice is worth it's weight in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by ergo View Post
    I love the motivation that Skip and Jeff can provide. I even like their methodologies and philosophies on bodybuilding, but I will say that neither was a natural when they competed. When I look at them now, yes they are natural. Jeff and Skip love bodybuilding and love the physical look that only a select few can obtain. It doesn't matter if they say i'm to busy now to put the dedication that I once had into it any more. This is their way of saying I'm off the sauce. Do you really think they now look the way they do now because they have given up eating correctly and training for 45 minutes a day? Didn't think so. If they could keep that look or 70% of it they would and they can easily on they correct gear. They still train intensely and still follow sound nutritional practices but now they are natural and now they look like they do. They both have very solid images that they must keep and what had truly made them the heroes that they are is that they convinced everyone that they could do it naturally. They will take that secret with them to the grave. Still it never bothered me at all. Their training and nutritional advice is worth it's weight in gold.
    im not arguing if they are natural or not I dont know them personally they are both very adamant about their natural status...but what makes you think that they train with the same intensity and eat the same way now like they did back then?? i think if you were to ask them hey jeff,skip are you guys as dedicated, motivated, disciplined with your eating and training today as you were during your competition days?? i assure you they would say no, that they have other goals and priorities in life now....im sure they still train hard and eat well but i would be shocked if at any where near the level they did back then!!

and on another note don't discount the power of genetics...i have a friend who competes...i was friends with him in college he was interested in training he started coming to the gym with me when he weighed about 180 at 6'0...within 3-4 weeks you saw very noticable changes..kid didnt have two pennies to rub together never mind money for gear...after 18 months of training he was 225-230 and harder at that weight then he was at 170 lol....genetic freak that trained his ass off and ate like a horse!! he competed with musclemania did well...also won his class open light heavy at a regional npc show completely clean as a whistle! so its not impossible
    Last edited by Steve56; 07-07-2011 at 01:14 AM.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ioannou View Post
    im not arguing if they are natural or not I dont know them personally they are both very adamant about their natural status...but what makes you think that they train with the same intensity and eat the same way now like they did back then?? i think if you were to ask them hey jeff,skip are you guys as dedicated, motivated, disciplined with your eating and training today as you were during your competition days?? i assure you they would say no, that they have other goals and priorities in life now....im sure they still train hard and eat well but i would be shocked if at any where near the level they did back then!!

and on another note don't discount the power of genetics...i have a friend who competes...i was friends with him in college he was interested in training he started coming to the gym with me when he weighed about 180 at 6'0...within 3-4 weeks you saw very noticable changes..kid didnt have two pennies to rub together never mind money for gear...after 18 months of training he was 225-230 and harder at that weight then he was at 170 lol....genetic freak that trained his ass off and ate like a horse!! he competed with musclemania did well...also won his class open light heavy at a regional npc show completely clean as a whistle! so its not impossible
    Your second paragraph was pretty much you arguing for their natural status.

Quote Originally Posted by slyru1 View Post

I don't know them personally...I'm not arguing either way for THEM...I'm saying its not impossible

Quote Originally Posted by slyru1 View Post
    I believe jeff was a true natty, he had great genetics and work ethic. one of the biggest lies in bodybuilding is that you can't get huge as a natty.nothing can be further from the truth, you can get huge as a natty but it takes many years of hard work

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345