Quote Originally Posted by Ironman19871 View Post
I received my powerchews in the mail yesterday.

Awesome product. In such a saturated supplement market, it is difficult to impress me with a product.

Taste is amazing, convenience is huge. Let's just say they are all gone except for the Pre-workout Chews.

I prefer the taste of NTBM Powerchews to actual sweet tarts and so would you.

I would highly recommend these to anyone who wants a Creatine only product, Glutamine product only, and a BCAA only product. I can't wait to try the pre-workout chews this week.

The only draw-back, I want more!
Quote Originally Posted by alkaline. View Post
so i got my samples this past saturday! the first ones i tried were the BCAA chews and i was pleasantly surprised. they didn't have that chalky flavor that i was expecting. they actually tasted like candy! kinda reminded me of sweet tarts, haha.

next, i tried the glutamine chews and they tasted awesome as well. the creatine chews were also just as tasty and before i knew it, i ate up all 3 samples!

i saved the pre-workout chews for my workout the next morning. it was pretty convenient to be able to carry the chews in my pocket and pop them in my mouth as i walked through the gym doors.

all in all, i recommend powerchews to anyone looking for a convenient, tasty way to add these important supplements to their arsenal!
guys thank you very much for posting this I am glad to here that all 4 of you guys loved them. besides every one loves free stuff. Hopefully I can do some kind of a contest next time for a full serving of powerchews this would be great.