Page 125 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5812
    Get 5% off at true protein with my code AXS087

Quote Originally Posted by jaydhee1 View Post
    Frosty,
    So when I head out to VA for two weeks you mentioned I should have lots of shakes, and 2 grilled chickens sandwiches w/o the mayo. Do I eat the lettuce too,and also what about eating almonds, cashews, etc? Thanks for the advice!
    Frosty mentioned those things as being able the eat on the go because on vacation you tend to have a different schedule everyday and most likely won't have a kitchen to cook in. So what I would do is always have a bag of nuts in your pocket. That way if your out you can stop by mcdonalds and get 2 grilled snack wraps and eat just the chicken and lettuce too if you want lol. That way you have your protein from the chicken, your heatlhy fats from the nuts and even a little veggies too. Boston market is also a great alternative. Just keep your eyes open for anywhere you can always get a healthy meal. Grilled chicken is prob your best bet. It's hard to mess up grilled chicken lol. Where as steak and fish can be loaded with butter or fats you don't need the extra calories from.

Nothing is better then refeeding and napping all day well unless of course you eat too much in one sitting. Then you experience 20 min of pain but push through and keep eating haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Great View Post
    So today I started superdosing creatine, beta-alanine, multivitamins and nitrix. Im not positive what is causing it but im pretty sure that the nitrix is having something to do with the increased vascularity. The increased vascularity has been incredible. On my blog is a pic of my forearms taken no pump just cold.
    Nice Page set up on your blog.
    I took nitrix but you need to take so much and the price is crazy.

So you are taking both a stimulant free and a stimulant for fat loss?
    How do you feel the Lipo and Somalzye are? I am thnking of picking them up in the near future once I re-up on the essentials (protein and o3 o6), and picked up a creatine mix(storm by universal) wanted a no and creatine with hardly any carbs and thats what i found.

Again you have a nice blog going. how long have you been keto'n? and is this your first time or #??

Quote Originally Posted by GRAVESY079 View Post
    Nice Page set up on your blog.
    I took nitrix but you need to take so much and the price is crazy.

So you are taking both a stimulant free and a stimulant for fat loss?
    How do you feel the Lipo and Somalzye are? I am thnking of picking them up in the near future once I re-up on the essentials (protein and o3 o6), and picked up a creatine mix(storm by universal) wanted a no and creatine with hardly any carbs and thats what i found.

Again you have a nice blog going. how long have you been keto'n? and is this your first time or #??
    Thanks I try to post on it regularly. Ill post up what my refeed for today soon as its done. So far im at 1,000g of carbs but im taking it easy. Slow and steady otherwise id def over shoot 1,500 and end up in the mid 2,000's lol. I have a huge appetite.

Yea I take yellow bullet, yohimbine, lipolyze and somalyze. The yellow bullet is great for energy as well as the yohimbine. The yohimbine also has been helping me reduce some of my stuburn fat. The lipo is alright. This is my second bottle. At first you notice that when your lifting or exercising you feel you body putting off more heat. What ive found that works even better then the lipo is products unisic acid as well as rasberry ketones together. Ag-guys makes a product called xplosive burn I believe. As soon as my lipo is used up im switching to that. Ive taken it a few times to test it and it works very well as a caloric wasting agent. Im def a fan of somalyze. Somalyze combined with ZMA makes for great sleep. Storm is good. I would recommend vpx no shotgun and no synthesize. Ive used them for the past month and had great results and loved them. They have creatine, beta alanine, amino acids and 20g of protein per serving with 0g carbs. Ive been on keto for about 5 weeks now. I did it once before but I wasnt as strict with it and I only did it for about 3 weeks before I got tired of it and went straight to bulking. The reason I did it this time is im lowering my bodyfat significantly so I dont add as much fat in the offseason. Its easier to keep it off then to take it off lol. Ive enjoyed being on it and seeing my body transition and become leaner and leaner week by week. Ive got 4 weeks left on it. But 3 of those weeks are transition weeks as I move into my offseason diet. So really ive got one more week left on it.

i have tried the no shotgun before, did not like the flavor and did not really seeing anything from it like others. But I think it was one of ht earlier formulas and have heard that it has only gotten better.

i went with the storm since it is suppose to have 4 types of creatine in it. I have never really taken to creatine mono for some reason, just must be one of those people that dont get it, almost thought of trying CEE product but went with the storm for one last try with a creatine mono.

Keto is a pretty interesting diet. I started on March 1st following it pretty much to a T at a starting weight of 272. Did well through March, hit a bump in mid April with a stomach bug. Every once and a while i deviate some but not much. Actually just went camping last week end, was 236 prior to camping, carbed and drank beer for a day then ate carbs and pro for the next 3 days so 4 total. Though I might have to redo the first 2wk phase but just yesterday I was 233, lowest in who know how many years. Got to get back strong and finish the summer out well, get into the fall and not have to worry to much about eating on the holidays.

I

Quote Originally Posted by GRAVESY079 View Post
    i have tried the no shotgun before, did not like the flavor and did not really seeing anything from it like others. But I think it was one of ht earlier formulas and have heard that it has only gotten better.

i went with the storm since it is suppose to have 4 types of creatine in it. I have never really taken to creatine mono for some reason, just must be one of those people that dont get it, almost thought of trying CEE product but went with the storm for one last try with a creatine mono.

Keto is a pretty interesting diet. I started on March 1st following it pretty much to a T at a starting weight of 272. Did well through March, hit a bump in mid April with a stomach bug. Every once and a while i deviate some but not much. Actually just went camping last week end, was 236 prior to camping, carbed and drank beer for a day then ate carbs and pro for the next 3 days so 4 total. Though I might have to redo the first 2wk phase but just yesterday I was 233, lowest in who know how many years. Got to get back strong and finish the summer out well, get into the fall and not have to worry to much about eating on the holidays.

I
    Yea you prob ended up dropping weight because you shocked your metabolism so much and your body wasnt use to it. As long as you go right back onto your keto diet you should be fine. Just wait 7-10 days before you do another refeed.

I love refeeding. Everytime I do it I get better at it and feel better doing it. Superdosing seems to be working pretty well with creatine and arginine. My muscles seem fuller and I'm noticeably more vascular. I learned to pop antigas pills like skittles. They are a must when refeeding. They keep the bloat way down and prevent your stomach from feeling upset. Next week I'll be using digestive enzymes with all my refeed meals I'm just waiting on them in the mail. I'll let you know how it goes.

MUSCLEHEAD

I love refeeding. Everytime I do it I get better at it and feel better doing it. Superdosing seems to be working pretty well with creatine and arginine. My muscles seem fuller and I'm noticeably more vascular. I learned to pop antigas pills like skittles. They are a must when refeeding. They keep the bloat way down and prevent your stomach from feeling upset. Next week I'll be using digestive enzymes with all my refeed meals I'm just waiting on them in the mail. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Nice!

One question> While loading, wouldnt it be beneficial to throw in some whey? Why not drive some protien into the muscles as well? Maybe I am missing a reason for keeping protien intake relatively low on refeed day. I plan loading in some leucine and multis tomorrow durring mine> Just to see. But I'm curious as to the protien.

RX MEMBER

Frosty mentioned those things as being able the eat on the go because on vacation you tend to have a different schedule everyday and most likely won't have a kitchen to cook in. So what I would do is always have a bag of nuts in your pocket. That way if your out you can stop by mcdonalds and get 2 grilled snack wraps and eat just the chicken and lettuce too if you want lol. That way you have your protein from the chicken, your heatlhy fats from the nuts and even a little veggies too. Boston market is also a great alternative. Just keep your eyes open for anywhere you can always get a healthy meal. Grilled chicken is prob your best bet. It's hard to mess up grilled chicken lol. Where as steak and fish can be loaded with butter or fats you don't need the extra calories from.
    Makes sense...thanks for the info. Im all pissed that I have to travel for 2 weeks ahaha, especially to a place that I have never been.

Quote Originally Posted by lomox View Post
    Nice!

One question> While loading, wouldnt it be beneficial to throw in some whey? Why not drive some protien into the muscles as well? Maybe I am missing a reason for keeping protien intake relatively low on refeed day. I plan loading in some leucine and multis tomorrow durring mine> Just to see. But I'm curious as to the protien.

Yea I plan on loading in bcaas on my next refeed. I'm just adding in supplements at a slow rate so I know what's giving me the most benefit. You will get plenty of protein on your refeed day and will prob end up with 1 gram per body pound depending on how much you eat and how long you eat for. Last week I did 10 hours with 1,000g carbs and this week I'm doing about 14-15 hours with about 1500-1800g carbs. I feel much better eating over a long duration and the antigas is great because you don't feel bloated and puffy like the pillsbury doughboy. So I'll have to see how fat loss goes this week. I usually wake up the day after and start the day off with 2 hours of cardio on an empty stomach. Then eat 2 meals and hit back hard. This way I get a great workout full of energy and burn up any carb sources floating around.

MUSCLEHEAD

Yea I plan on loading in bcaas on my next refeed. I'm just adding in supplements at a slow rate so I know what's giving me the most benefit. You will get plenty of protein on your refeed day and will prob end up with 1 gram per body pound depending on how much you eat and how long you eat for. Last week I did 10 hours with 1,000g carbs and this week I'm doing about 14-15 hours with about 1500-1800g carbs. I feel much better eating over a long duration and the antigas is great because you don't feel bloated and puffy like the pillsbury doughboy. So I'll have to see how fat loss goes this week. I usually wake up the day after and start the day off with 2 hours of cardio on an empty stomach. Then eat 2 meals and hit back hard. This way I get a great workout full of energy and burn up any carb sources floating around.
    Cool, I was gonna ask about the day after. Last week I did 90min of MT stomach cardio, but started off with about 5 HIT intervals and varied intensity throughout. Figured it would help in getting back into keto faster. Not sure why. I'm psyched for tomorrow. I got issues. lol

Lol I'm the same way before a refeed day. It's a vicious cycle. You have your refeed and then realize that you need to get back onto your keto diet. Then 2 days before your refeed your like dammit I wana give up I just want something sweet (waldenfarms choc dipping sauce mixed with a lil natty pb helps out alot) then the day before you spend the entire day thinking about it and dreaming about the foods your gona eat. Lol.

GYM FAT

I'M SO FULL! Couple of pieces of garlic bread and salad as I waited on this..

Which was half a plate of spaghetti and half plate of lasagna at this mom and pop italian resteraunt where I live called Lovoys. Then I got home, ate a bowl of raisin bran crunch, and then stuffed down 6 low fat cinnamon rolls I baked, washed down with a big ol' glass of FF milk. Fuck, time for bed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RX MEMBER

Aww shit that looks great! Had my pasta last night

GYM RAT

I need some opinions. i started my keto diet last thurdays which was 11 days ago as of sunday (which it is now). I always do my cheat meals on sunday because i go with my cousion and thats his day, it is also my only day off from the gym. You guys think i should do it a couple of days early or wait 18 days and do it next sunday? I was planning on waiting to next sunday but im starting to wonder if i should just start tomorrow. Thoughts? Hopefully when i wake up tomorrow i sign on there will be some replys to help me my decision.

Page 125 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast