Quote Originally Posted by jaydhee1 View Post
Frosty,
So when I head out to VA for two weeks you mentioned I should have lots of shakes, and 2 grilled chickens sandwiches w/o the mayo. Do I eat the lettuce too,and also what about eating almonds, cashews, etc? Thanks for the advice!
Frosty mentioned those things as being able the eat on the go because on vacation you tend to have a different schedule everyday and most likely won't have a kitchen to cook in. So what I would do is always have a bag of nuts in your pocket. That way if your out you can stop by mcdonalds and get 2 grilled snack wraps and eat just the chicken and lettuce too if you want lol. That way you have your protein from the chicken, your heatlhy fats from the nuts and even a little veggies too. Boston market is also a great alternative. Just keep your eyes open for anywhere you can always get a healthy meal. Grilled chicken is prob your best bet. It's hard to mess up grilled chicken lol. Where as steak and fish can be loaded with butter or fats you don't need the extra calories from.