Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

So what changes or what will you do differently before getting on stage again?

Right now I am waiting on feedback & instructions from Jack. Was kinda confused with the open might of been to big for that lineup.

You can make yourself crazy looking at pics. Am I to big ? to small ? I think it is different at a National show vs local ?

For now I am keeping my weight at a certain number or below !!!! ( even if it kills me ) We plan on Masters so I will be off diet for a couple weeks eating clean and healthy but different foods. After last year I pretty much stayed on the same prep foods. Guess out of habit ? I am not sure if that may of had someting to do with my body not responding to prep like I am used to ? Just not taking any chances.

I have to see what Jack says but I would of like to have come in tighter and lighter. So If told otherwise its operation hit the booty and keep the weight close to stage weight.

All this time typing I am wanting ice cream hee hee lord help me. Haven't had pizza yet either made a pizza date with my daughter and son in law for next saturday.

How are you doing? Wish I didnt have to leave for airport Sunday grrrr

xoxo Lisa

I am off to do some suit work !

Quote Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
    Finally catching up from getting home from St. Louis !! What a great time ......... Jack and Ann put on another awesome event.

I do not know where to begin. I got to meet more of my peers Kayde, Candance, Mikilia ,Sara , ( who wore my suit what a thrill looked damn good on her smokin bod ) Gail is too freakin cool and a badass.

Hanging with Joel at the Species booth. Which was next to Tamee's booth figure suit crack for me !!!

I want to thank my trainer Jack Titone , Champion Nutrition , my family and friends. I was mia for awhile this prep was rather fustrating to say the least . Oh and to top it off the TOM comes day before show. SERIOUSLY But I did lurk and enjoy following my RX peeps adventures !

I had a few treats but my goal is to stay within a certain weight. I have my eye on Masters Nationals

xoxox

Lisa

Pics are on Rx of course but here are a couple Attachment 117172Attachment 117173
    Cool thread, and great pic..... IN this!

Thanks Masterfreak

Yeesh amazing how a week can get away from you ! Exspecially after a show.
    I am sitting here having breakfast and coffee ! Gonna have my friend come over and work on posing and etc instead of the gym. My private

Had a decent week off from the gym I did do some cardio walks outside and I did do shoulders dang I blew up. Brian said he has never seen my delts that big?? Cool I went lighter and more reps.

OMG I can not believe the mean faces I made during Bros vs Pros hahaha that was a blast and Toney Freemans X spray really WORKS... Expecially when he is the one rubbing it in ..... i'm bad I know

One thing is sure happy I kinda know what to expect when on " regular " food those first few days my belly blows up for about an hour then calms down lol
    Haven't gone crazy starting back on Monday. 17 weeks til masters 15 if I do Team U kinda really had a great time at Masters so ....

I just got in a few suits to stone so I am happy.
    and I did get in a few bikinis I was gonna use for photo shoot but didnt get in time so I may bling them out more or sell if anyone is interested let me know.

I am also selling the suit I wore in St. Louis . If interested let me know . I hadn't planned on wearing but Sara Hurrle needed a suit last minute and my pink was perfect on her . So make me an offer I need $$$ to make mine for nationals

Hopefully work , finances pick up sucks but emotionally I am happier and at peace. Divorce is never easy

Hopefully it clears up today I want to kill the weeds ! Oh if anyone follows my FB it is SPIDER season and I was told since it was a mild winter we are in for LOTS ... Lisa will need to be medicated

I am so excited and revived for Masters !!! Still alittle confused over the open placings at StL but gonna just keep getting better for me. I was pleased with my posing this time just need to keep improving.
    well I better get dressed and straiten up

Have a great day everyone !!!

NPC Bodybuilding Competitor 2hot4u's Avatar

I wish we would've had more time to chat but shows are always so busy and crazy. Good luck at Masters I love that show and Gary runs a tight ship with a awesome turnout!!!

You looked awesome. Love the suit
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot4u View Post
    I wish we would've had more time to chat but shows are always so busy and crazy. Good luck at Masters I love that show and Gary runs a tight ship with a awesome turnout!!!
    I know love to hang out more ! Maybe I need to stay an extra day next time .I had a great time last year and I have my eye on that Pro card xoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinator3000 View Post
    You looked awesome. Love the suit

Thank you !

IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Glad you are back on the ship. Do you happen to have Sara's email?

No Better not post it here haha when she contacts me about the suit return etc I will ask her for her email for you ...

Goodmorning !

In a good mood ! body feels great everything getting back to normal. Didn't go crazy but just adding different foods makes my belly blow up like a prego then goes down in an hour but uncomfortable ....

Keeping weight undercontrol just need a few lbs down to be where Jack wants me. Had a long chat with him yesterday. Love my trainer.

So I am 16 weeks out now? Got my feedback and all and I am gonna work hard at improving my package.

Hard to believe I will be a month shy of 48 at Masters Nationals .... 34 if anyone asks fyi !!!

Oh my daughter is training so hard lost 20 so proud of her and her hubby is training also !!! What a thrill it is to see a couple get the fitness bug ... I may have been a bad influence while she was little but it is never to late to be a good one !! ( taking food and diet xoxo )

Who knows maybe Jack will be training mother and daughter one day hahaha

There is a new chica at the gym , looks like a BB with gorgeous hair btw !! I broke the ice yesterday commenting on her hair !! Great seeing another hard core lifter ..

I am off to train , suits, emails , then legs and booty for me this afternoon !!

Feels good to be back in the gym !

Have a great day !!!

I LOVE it when I see a new gal start lifting!! We don't have ANY girls that lift heavy at our gym (well, not the times I've been there) I basically workout with all guys...LOL It's really nice to see someone new push it hard! Have a great leg day!

Happy friday peeps!

Training this week was super great ! Love coming back after a week off , I did slip in shoulders, booty and cardio last week. OMG lil Titone tweaks in the glute area have me walking like an old women. Went lighter more reps this week just to get the juices flowing.

Gonna be stoning suits most of today , then hit cardio when it warms up a bit. Learning to manage my diet in a healthy manner but adding in different foods to keep weight a wee over stage weight . Until we hit it before Masters . Actually truth be told just have to put my big girl panties on and do it!

Just spent 2 hours picking stones for 2 suits ! Yeesh sometimes I get so intense on what to do to a suit haha I try to make a few ready made for ladies on a budget.

My St Louis suit is available for sale and my Pink Masters suit which I blinged out more will be available for sale as soon as I get it back From Sara Hurrle .. message me if interested xoxoxo

Have a great weekend

stlsuits.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
    Happy friday peeps!

Training this week was super great ! Love coming back after a week off , I did slip in shoulders, booty and cardio last week. OMG lil Titone tweaks in the glute area have me walking like an old women. Went lighter more reps this week just to get the juices flowing.

Gonna be stoning suits most of today , then hit cardio when it warms up a bit. Learning to manage my diet in a healthy manner but adding in different foods to keep weight a wee over stage weight . Until we hit it before Masters . Actually truth be told just have to put my big girl panties on and do it!

Just spent 2 hours picking stones for 2 suits ! Yeesh sometimes I get so intense on what to do to a suit haha I try to make a few ready made for ladies on a budget.

My St Louis suit is available for sale and my Pink Masters suit which I blinged out more will be available for sale as soon as I get it back From Sara Hurrle .. message me if interested xoxoxo

Have a great weekend

Goodmorning RX Peeps !

Hope everyone is having a great week ! I am doing pretty darn good prep wise .... Booked room for Masters Nationals yesterday

Workouts have been good , 15 weeks to Masters !!! So excited had such a great time last year. Just focusing on getting all the $$ aside for it. So if any of you ladies are looking for a suit xoxoxoxo

Blinging out a white hologram bikini right now .. Kinda cool I am waiting on stones and suit ugh I hate waiting ...

Time to get crackin have a great one !!!

Oh my someone at the gym must of finally lost it with the slackers that do not put thier weights back up !!!! There are signs up in english and spanish hahaha " if you are man enough to pick them up , be man enough to put them back up in order !!!! hahaha love it........ Made my night Yesterday the gym was full of tweenies school's out. They were cuted and did move out of weight room when the regulars came in. Good to see them working out.

My daughter has been doing great ! 23 lbs down , strong and think she may have the " figure " look !!!

My son in law is growing fast also just have to get him to eat more. Must be hard she needs to lose , he needs to eat. The most important thing for me is teaching her to lose in a healthy manner with clean eating.

Started Ann's suit gonna start up again after breakfast. Mine should be sewn soon can't wait to see them. How I am gonna stone I have no idea hahaha

Pre prep for masters going well. Oh I think ( thanks to RX article ) I have tendinitis in my left forearm area. Systems are right on. Gonna get arm warmers to wear to keep it warm during workouts. I thought I pulled a muscle but it has been many months I lost count.

But I did start to warm up before working out and that makes a huge difference !!!

OK coffee is done time to stone away !!

Have a great day guys

I am focusing on the future looking ahead.. Last couple of days I was letting my mind screw with me. Self sabatoge feeling guilty shit. Life is to short be happy xoxoxox

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast