Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Hello ....

Just finished cardio outside and been thinking alot. I am in a different frame of mind for Masters prep. Thank goodness not sure what changed still in a financial mess with the divorce thing and all.

But as I was walking I thought of this movie scene.

Bridges of Madison County

At the end of the movie she is in the truck with her husband and the love of her life is in the truck ahead. She has her hand on the door handle and you know she wants to jump out and run to the other man.

But she doesn't .............

I opened the door and ran. Except it was for my soul , my happiness , I felt like I was dying a slow death inside.

I'm scared don't get me wrong but I can do this .... One day at a time

I did get a little guilt trip the other day from parents about spending the $$ for these shows. and I almost let it get to me the guilt but I have been selling everything I own do not have a piece of jewelry left and only one LV wallet

I feel good just have to be strong and not let self sabotage rear its ugly head.

All I can do is work hard , stay the course and hopefully bring a package the judges like to Masters !!!

xoxoxo

IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jewelisa View Post
    Hello ....

Just finished cardio outside and been thinking alot. I am in a different frame of mind for Masters prep. Thank goodness not sure what changed still in a financial mess with the divorce thing and all.

But as I was walking I thought of this movie scene.

Bridges of Madison County

At the end of the movie she is in the truck with her husband and the love of her life is in the truck ahead. She has her hand on the door handle and you know she wants to jump out and run to the other man.

But she doesn't .............

I opened the door and ran. Except it was for my soul , my happiness , I felt like I was dying a slow death inside.

I'm scared don't get me wrong but I can do this .... One day at a time

I did get a little guilt trip the other day from parents about spending the $$ for these shows. and I almost let it get to me the guilt but I have been selling everything I own do not have a piece of jewelry left and only one LV wallet

I feel good just have to be strong and not let self sabotage rear its ugly head.

All I can do is work hard , stay the course and hopefully bring a package the judges like to Masters !!!

xoxoxo

I am proud of you girl! One day at a time and don't get others tell you what is best for you! Only YOUR heart and soul can tell you what defines YOUR true happiness. Remember money doesn't define life....there are bankrupt people who still get barred 6ft under and people who have millions and at the end of life end up in the same spot! As long as you and the kids are having your basic needs met and are happy the rest is all extra icing on the cake! Hugs lady!!!

Thanks Gail !

Been having great workouts, and picked up another lil p/t job so that makes 4 haha I have a date book opened on counter at all times so I remember where I am suppose to be.

Did shoulders yesterday and did press 50 lbs dumbells on the last set only 6 but heaviest for me. I have been nursing a nagging pain in my left arm / forearm area. Think it is tendonitis ?? Let me tell you was afraid to do Bros vs Pros didn't want to aggravate it more. Should of pushed it alittle more but you still smoked my ass haha

So I started wearing arm warmers at gym ( usually so cold in there ) and I think it is helping keeps that area warm !!

Looks odd but I really do not care . Actually got the idea from an Rx thread

Have a great weekend !!

Yeesh journal neglect

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I am super excited about the last 2 shows and my friend Ann Titone. !

I did her suit in like 2 weeks I am liking the simplicity of this suit. I am working on mine right now I have one pretty much done and another to start. I do 2 and let Jack pick what he thinks looks best on me .

My prep for Nationals started Monday 12 weeks out. I stayed pretty tight on the weight . Not 100 % where I wanted to be. But my body fights to get to a certain number pain in the ass. But I am only 10 from show weight. wanted 5 - 8 but that did not happen. Gonna try better next time. It just is what it is. I made sure I ate clean but differenet foods then when on prep. Of course had my treats xoxoxo

I have been keeping busy with several part time jobs. Have to keep a date book on counter so I remember where I am suppose to be ..

Making some new friends locally one chick is a BB and Cop detective actually can't wait to go shooting with her! She is gonna do WPD . My god does she have the most beautifull dark hair !!! Wait til you see her and eyes so blue ..

Oh wearing the arm warmers has worked !! Crazy but no more pain knock on wood !! Went to the Lululemon store yesterday bad girl ...

and bought some mascara and eye shadow at Mac .. Needed a little retail therapy ..

My soon to be ex husband called upsetting my world. Jackass we are relisting house with another realitor hopefully it will sell fast. I can get a divorce after 5/20 hopefully he does not fight it. I do not have the $ to hire lawyer ...

Just wish he would accept his part in this and let it go and move on !!!! He has people watching me , seriously not right .

Anyways I am rambling... Time to get my booty up and moving.. Cardio , training peeps , w/o, sign real estate stuff , then off to the salon to work !!! Tired already haha

Oh and follow Pittsbugh Pro !! 11 weeks for me .............

Peace xoxo

Well where to begin as I am still in shock and numb .

I am 11 weeks out from Masters Nationals and 8 months out from a new title .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

GRANDMA !!!

My daughter and son and law came over to give me an early mothers day gift. They are going on a trip so it mad sense.

I open the bag and unwrapped a baby bib ... With I love Grandma on it.... I about lost it....

This was not planned and she was on pill .. But she had started working out and lost weight and all ..

I am still processing all this. Grandma OMG Is there a sexier name

Yeesh I have been slacking !!

I have been lurking xoxo Been an exciting if not interesting past shows lately

Congrats to all the ladies

I am 4.5 weeks out from Masters Nationals have Team U in the back of my mind but most likely not an option $ Unless I hear otherwise from the boss ?

I am waiting on the new realtor to come and take pics for house. So have some time to catch up.

Training is going great feeling different in a positive way this prep !! Just crossing fingers that I am better then I was before in all ways !!

I have been of course checking out all the recent winners and well ya never know what they are looking for on any giving day or who will be standing besides you I have just been focusing on getting on some financial footing with the divorce etc and working out !!!

I am also alot less stressed then I was

Now I need to dial it in and work on presentation !!

I am always quiet backstage kinda shy and been told I look stand offish I'm a thinker and a people /suit watcher I am not I know makes no sense but please come up and say hi

Not sure what color suit I am gonna wear I have one made and the other just started I was stumped on how to design this one?

I have been doing more suits this year and very honored and blessed for the work and I love the whole process. Seeing a pretty lady wearing one of my suits is such a thrill. Just sold one to a gal in my same class for masters gonna be so cool.

I had such a great time in PA last year and expect the same. Looking forward to seeing Jack and Ann & all the fab competitors !!!

Oh side note my daughter wants to have that new fangeled baby gender party ( I get the envelope ) BUT she seriously wanted it right BEFORE show .. Ok Like I am gonna bake freaking cake and or cupcakes a few days from competing !!! SHE BE OUT OF HER EVER LOVIN MIND !!

Luckily she agreed to wait for an extra week will be better in determining sex on ultra sound

So no tears or blood will be shed !

Have a great week everyone !!

Welcome back saw you elsewhere and was wondering when you'd pop back in here. You're gonna be like the youngest grandma in history lol
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Thanks haha

I have been lurking just in the zone , this week I am dragging about 2pm. Yeesh Been getting up early 4:30 to get to gym and train a couple girls. Gonna take a week to get use to lol

Just ate meal 3 and prepping food still a tad hungry .............

off to finish a suit xoxo

Goodmorning

I finally have a " easy day " so I thought I would update ya'll ( yea been in NC to long haha )

Masters Nationals was another great show for me all around well run stress free from tanning to makeup just love this venue .

I placed 3rd over 45 , 5th over 35 I peaked thursday nite and had spilled over on friday , We figured out what happened but overall I am happy and proud of myself. Top 5 in National show not to shabby . Making and improving is what it is all about .

I hadn't planned on doing another show but we are gonna go for North Americans in 6 weeks. I did not have any food prep at home so I was running around like a chicken without a head monday getting food , preppping it, and training clients .. Tuesday training and working on suits that need to be done asap.

Today my client cancelled so it will be a bedazzelling day all day !!

Right now I am srambling for funds and need a roomie for NA if anyone needs a roomie let me know xoxoxo

I got to see my man Joel and Cheryl Cooke wore my suit ( the lucky suit ) and won her PRO card and was picked up by Species woot woot

Want to thank My trainer Jack Titone of course and J for making me pretty , and Gary for a well run show !!

Also want to thank Dan for fitting me in for a photo shoot can't wait to see lisa2.jpg

Here are a few pics

Have a great day RX peeps xoxo joel.jpgadela.jpgann121.jpgmasters1.jpgmastersfinals.jpg

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910