Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Putting new stuff to the test(Ergo)

Ok guys I'm going to have couple of new stuff in the mail today for my rats and I'm going to update this thread about the results and mixability.

Also if you guys want me try some stuff out(from ergo) on my rats before you guys do please let me know and I will. I am only going to do this for you guys because I love you guys(no homo) and truly appreciate all the helps I've gotten from you guys.

So who's going to follow this?

Future Sexy Campeon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dedication View Post
    Ok guys I'm going to have couple of new stuff in the mail today for my rats and I'm going to update this thread about the results and mixability.

Also if you guys want me try some stuff out(from ergo) on my rats before you guys do please let me know and I will. I am only going to do this for you guys because I love you guys(no homo) and truly appreciate all the helps I've gotten from you guys.

So who's going to follow this?
    I'll follow you your the guy that usually researches stuff before us lol cool......many many people vouch for ergo at PM....still doesnt give me a good spine....

Future Sexy Campeon

bro how did precison do in your research?

Quote Originally Posted by DieselXT View Post
    I'll follow you your the guy that usually researches stuff before us lol cool......many many people vouch for ergo at PM....still doesnt give me a good spine....
    You know me You should feel sorry for DatBtrue cause I have bombed that guys forum and PM box with one question after another lol.

bro how did precison do in your research?
    They did good but the HGH Frag has sperm looking stuff in it also just like the DES which clogs the freaking syringe and that really pisses me off and makes things more difficult than it should be!

But ergo's shipping is much cheaper and you get a tracking number super duper fast and it always works...which makes it a lot easier since these are peptides and I can't afford people getting my mail(if you know what I mean)

Forum Leader 1 Timothy 4:8 Dadup's Avatar

sounds good to me, subbed Mr D
    "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."
    Romans 5:8

Check out and "Like" my consulting page, and feel free to ask any questions!
    https://www.facebook.com/48PhysiqueEnhancement

Future Sexy Campeon

You know me You should feel sorry for DatBtrue cause I have bombed that guys forum and PM box with one question after another lol.

They did good but the HGH Frag has sperm looking stuff in it also just like the DES which clogs the freaking syringe and that really pisses me off and makes things more difficult than it should be!

But ergo's shipping is much cheaper and you get a tracking number super duper fast and it always works...which makes it a lot easier since these are peptides and I can't afford people getting my mail(if you know what I mean)
    what i have read on hgh frag: This is a hydrophobic peptide, meaning that when recond it will be cloudy, and by that you can tell it is real hgh frag.

Maybe genx reps and clarify this....

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyDadup View Post
    sounds good to me, subbed Mr D
    AWESOME! Thanks for following bud!

what i have read on hgh frag: This is a hydrophobic peptide, meaning that when recond it will be cloudy, and by that you can tell it is real hgh frag.

Maybe genx reps and clarify this....
    That is very true but the PP is not cloudy...it just had that sperm things in it BUT I got a frag from both of them brand new not reconed so I will recon both of them and place them and place both of them in the same place and see what happens

Future Sexy Campeon

AWESOME! Thanks for following bud!

That is very true but the PP is not cloudy...it just had that sperm things in it BUT I got a frag from both of them brand new not reconed so I will recon both of them and place them and place both of them in the same place and see what happens
    are you keeping your peptides in the fridge?

ergo g2g good prices mixes awesom bout ghrp-6 and they sent another for free! fast service

i'll follow.
    Use discount code BARRETT15 = 15% off for the best bodybuilding supplements at IronMagLabs.com

I will definitely be following...as you know I'm in the market for a new peptide source. Been looking at them hard lately...might use IGF-1 LR3 or DES for a bridge between orals on my next cycle.

what are you going to research?

are you keeping your peptides in the fridge?
    No sir! Cool, dry, place. Dat said it would be okay. But in 2 weeks or so I will be in my own place and have my own personal fridge and freezer

Quote Originally Posted by ADRAKE21 View Post
    ergo g2g good prices mixes awesom bout ghrp-6 and they sent another for free! fast service
    That is very true sir. Keep me update on the GHRP-6. I actually got some for my friend's rats so will see if we are getting same patches and how they are working.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    i'll follow.
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I will definitely be following...as you know I'm in the market for a new peptide source. Been looking at them hard lately...might use IGF-1 LR3 or DES for a bridge between orals on my next cycle.
    Speaking of DES I got that and I will be using that today

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    what are you going to research?
    I will be researching:

DES
    GH frag
    PEG MGF

I'll be following my friend's rat very closely on use of GHRP-6.

I am also going to use some stuff in the future...such as...

Folli
    ACVR2B
    GHRP-2
    CJC1295(don't know with or without DAC yet...talking it over with DAT)
    and probably GHRP-6

If you guys want me to try anything out before you do please let me know and I'll do it!

I'm going balls-to-the-wall with this lol

If you guys want me to try anything out before you do please let me know and I'll do it!

I'm going balls-to-the-wall with this lol
    I can tell lol. Definitely let me know how the DES goes...I really want to run some, just don't want to pay the price...I'm a broke ass college student now too lol. Good luck with your stuff. Are you trying to cut or bulk?

Also, if you can find out a standard dosing protocol for the 1295 with DAC let me know, I'm thinking if I could just get the bleed going it might work better for me than the pulse...less feeling like sleeping all the time and maybe slightly reduced effects...it would be better during the semester for sure

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I can tell lol. Definitely let me know how the DES goes...I really want to run some, just don't want to pay the price...I'm a broke ass college student now too lol. Good luck with your stuff. Are you trying to cut or bulk?

Also, if you can find out a standard dosing protocol for the 1295 with DAC let me know, I'm thinking if I could just get the bleed going it might work better for me than the pulse...less feeling like sleeping all the time and maybe slightly reduced effects...it would be better during the semester for sure
    I saw this last night and I really wanted to reply but I was just freaking exhausted.

I'm cutting at the moment and because of travailing my diet has been shitty! And by that I mean so shitty that it should be called diarrhea! That is how bad my diet has been BUT I'm going to cut for two to three weeks more and then cut. Funny thing is that even with this super shitty diet I look amazing. I don't know how but I can still see my abs and yesterday...well I will tell you about my research rather than me in a sec

I'm PMing DAT right now and I thought using DAC would be amazing because if I'm not eating then GH is released which should help me on fat loss and it could help recover HPTA after a cycle but he said it won't. I'm going to keep talking to him and probably start pming you and we'll post our conclusion in this thread

Default Ergopep's packaging!

Ok so their packaging is unique. VERY unique! Other places that I had ordered peptides product from use to bobble rap my stuff and just put it in a USPS box. But Ergo doesn't do that. Here is what they do:

1) Stuff the shit out of the box!

2) In the middle of the box you will find the products. Which they are warp in the plasticy stuff(Can't remember the actual names for them) and tape it very securely.

3) Find the product warped in a paper towel and tape very securely inside the plasticy thing.

4) Find the product securely laying side by side. My friends and I have placed multiple orders and never had damaged product.

Also you will find on the box the shipping price which is $6. The charge 95 CENTS for handling and the packaging!

Talking Peg mgf

They come in a 2mg vial with a green top. I mixed 2ml of bac water with it and here's what I got.

Also I need to clip my thumb! I had to do labor work and it looks disgusting. Sorry about that.

As soon as .100ml of bac water hit it that thing turned clear. It was freaking creepingly fast! Like I took a good hard look at it for 2-3 minutes. Even if you don't want to try out PEG MGF just order it and see how fast it mixes and it turns clear. This product is full of WINNING

Default Igf des

Here's my most favorite peptide...EVER! If you want to try any peptides first this should be it. The peptide comes in a 1mg in vial with a yellow top. And here is how it mixed.

It mixed super clear but not freakishly fast like PEG MGF. It mixed without a problem and very fast.

After reconing this peptide I gave 50mcg to the quads of my research group bilaterally. So if the product was shaddy and infected my research group would had felt it and reacted to it. The great thing is that they did NOT! No red bumps on the injection spot, no cold sweats, no going hypo. NOTHING! Zip, zero, zilch, nada! And my reasearch had one of the best workout of his life.

P.S. My research group had eaten 30 minutes before the injection and the carbs was just couple of small slices of whole grain eastern bread. No soreness or anything the next day either...can't even find the injection spot
    Last edited by Mr.Dedication; 08-10-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: More pics!

Future Sexy Campeon

They come in a 2mg vial with a green top. I mixed 2ml of bac water with it and here's what I got.

Also I need to clip my thumb! I had to do labor work and it looks disgusting. Sorry about that.

As soon as .100ml of bac water hit it that thing turned clear. It was freaking creepingly fast! Like I took a good hard look at it for 2-3 minutes. Even if you don't want to try out PEG MGF just order it and see how fast it mixes and it turns clear. This product is full of WINNING

bro get back to me on that question lol.....

I would also like to add that these peptides were seating in my mail box for HOURS in a 115 degrees heat and still came out like this. Let me repeat that again...115 degrees HEAT!
    Last edited by Mr.Dedication; 08-10-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Future Sexy Campeon

do you know how long a peptide can sit in the fridge reconed with out losing potency???

Another good thing about ergo, I was thinking Mr D is that the vials arent glass... one of mine fell out of the pacakge when i opened it and hit the floor, I thought it was a goner lol
    "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."

Future Sexy Campeon

Another good thing about ergo, I was thinking Mr D is that the vials arent glass... one of mine fell out of the pacakge when i opened it and hit the floor, I thought it was a goner lol
    what are they plastic??

what are they plastic??
    Im pretty sure .... sweet pea
    Last edited by Dadup; 08-10-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Future Sexy Campeon

Im pretty sure .... sweet pea
    lol

do you know how long a peptide can sit in the fridge reconed with out losing potency???
    For a lot loner. I would say recon one couple of stuff use them for a month and then move on to the next vial.

I don't know they feel like glass though. I'm glad your peptide is ok. The one big thing that I can't get over is the $7 shipping! Like I'm flipping shit about how cheap it is...as you can tell lol.

what are they plastic??
    I worked in a chem lab and these vials are made out of glass but they are super strong. I had thrown before(not the ones with peptides in it). The pay a shat load for them unless they purchase them in a massive bulk amount.

But I'll find out for you guy if it's 100% glass or not

Future Sexy Campeon

For a lot loner. I would say recon one couple of stuff use them for a month and then move on to the next vial.

I don't know they feel like glass though. I'm glad your peptide is ok. The one big thing that I can't get over is the $7 shipping! Like I'm flipping shit about how cheap it is...as you can tell lol.

I worked in a chem lab and these vials are made out of glass but they are super strong. I had thrown before(not the ones with peptides in it). The pay a shat load for them unless they purchase them in a massive bulk amount.

But I'll find out for you guy if it's 100% glass or not
    so they wont lose potency if they are there in the fridge recond for like 25 days?......

oh ok cool thx Mr D... mine were ordered friday nite, and i got them monday morning haha crazy fast shipping AND cheap

so they wont lose potency if they are there in the fridge recond for like 25 days?......
    No sir

oh ok cool thx Mr D... mine were ordered friday nite, and i got them monday morning haha crazy fast shipping AND cheap
    Hahahaha tell me about it. I asked Phil about the vials and this is what he resonded

100% glass.....chinese glass!
    The .... Chinese glass made me lol. Cause everybody hates on china while we all know that they make good products as long as we want to pay the difference in price.

Also all the vials in my labs were made in china too

oh ok cool, thx for the clarification Mr D!!! I just assumed it was plastic cause it didnt shatter everywhere lol

Future Sexy Campeon

No sir

Hahahaha tell me about it. I asked Phil about the vials and this is what he resonded

The .... Chinese glass made me lol. Cause everybody hates on china while we all know that they make good products as long as we want to pay the difference in price.

Also all the vials in my labs were made in china too

china peptides also but people seem to really like his peptides....

NOVICE

I'm glad I stumbled on to this thread. Good to see Mr. D taking one for the team in the name of science. I'll be looking for your review of the folli for sure.

Sweet man good to see the DES mixed clear lol. I will be placing an order with them here pretty soon.

As far as the 1295, I would think that that bleed would be better than nothing, and I would imagine that even though your pituitary is constantly releasing GH, you could shoot say 100mcg of GHRP and it should still create a pulse, and if anything, a guy would think the pulse would last longer. Think about it this way, when you shoot exogenous rHGH, your blood serum levels rise for a sustained period of time (I want to say about 10 hours). We all know exogenous GH is very effective, so why would a pulse be more effective than a constant bleed? It doesn't make any sense. Then you shoot the GHRP, and you should create a large pulse, which should maintain your high serum GH levels for a longer period of time (because of the bleed). What do you think?

oh ok cool, thx for the clarification Mr D!!! I just assumed it was plastic cause it didnt shatter everywhere lol
    usually the smaller the vials are the stronger they are. So I think that's why it didn't brake

china peptides also but people seem to really like his peptides....
    China makes good peptides too. That's the thing people think just because something is made in US is better. It's the quality of the products not where they are made. Except if something is made in US is easier for you to go to them and visit their plant. BTW all his folli's and ACV...are made in US.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    I'm glad I stumbled on to this thread. Good to see Mr. D taking one for the team in the name of science. I'll be looking for your review of the folli for sure.
    lol thanks bud!

But right now Mr. D is crying cause I saw the price that my cycle will cost like for real tears came to my eyes :/

I gotta ask questions about some of this aas...gotta make a new thread.

P.S. I'm going to use PEG MGF today(forgot to give it to my rats last night) and I'm going to mix GHRP-6 and give it to my friend for his rats.

Default Ghrp-6

I've have had the GHRP-6 roconed for a good while now but I've just got the time to update this...so here is what I got

As you can see with just 1ml 10mg of GHRP-6 mixed perfectly and clearly. You guys can see it that after just adding .20ml of bac water the entire solution got mixed.

My friends rats have been giving this peptides due to the fact that the subject does not eat much at all and stays super active. I will be getting the results back soon and see how the rat has been reacting to the GHRP-6.

Future Sexy Campeon

can you try the hgh frag and see if it recons cloudy??

good thing you have nicely manicured nails with all those fucking hand shots.
    I did see one cuticle that was in need of some attention though.

Future Sexy Campeon

Quote Originally Posted by BC123Jm View Post
    and also some dried up blisters on his hands lol...to much jerking there mr ded. lol

lol he's the next George Costanza hand model

lol he's the next George Costanza hand model
    until he gets acromegalia from all those peptides, then he's fucked.

Lol at the hand modeling. Better get some oven mitts to wear around lol

Back on topic, I am glad to see the GHRP-6 recon'ed well. I really like it for the appetite stimulation. Looks like that will be going on my order from them too. Thanks for the updates big D.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

can you try the hgh frag and see if it recons cloudy??
    Yes sir!

At first I forgot to clip my thumb before the pictures cause they look nasty thanks to labor work but now I'm good to go

If you saw my hair you would go "WTF DUDE!" lol

and also some dried up blisters on his hands lol...to much jerking there mr ded. lol
    Deadlifts and shrugs brah...deadlifts and shrugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast