Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

Jesus I just re-read my post and there is a lot of misspelled words...but I'm to lazy to fix it...sorry about that guys. Now I must go cook, workout, and then stay up till one memorizing medical terms that I'm going to forget in 4 months

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dedication View Post
    Jesus I just re-read my post and there is a lot of misspelled words...but I'm to lazy to fix it...sorry about that guys. Now I must go cook, workout, and then stay up till one memorizing medical terms that I'm going to forget in 4 months
    what you're saying makes sense Mr D... as always

do it up big, dont pass a kidney stone over this till we have some real answers
    "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."
    – Romans 5:8

https://www.facebook.com/48PhysiqueEnhancement

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDutyDadup View Post
    what you're saying makes sense Mr D... as always

do it up big, dont pass a kidney stone over this till we have some real answers
    Lol thanks bro. Sorry college been killing me and the people in the gym have really pissed me off for the passed two weeks so I guess I just vented through a rant.

Man last week I got a job offer to work in a lab doing any research I want...I can chose to go and work on rats and bunnies and I'll get to inject their BRAINS and then cut their skull open and slices their brains and scan them into the computer. I'll get to shocked their brains and try their nervous system and bunch of other stuff. So I'm in the chemistry filed and I work with lab stuff all the time and I know how over priced things are.

I also have a lot of hook ups in the world of bodybuilding...like I needed power lifting stuff and john inzer personally sent me punch of stuff for free and a second autographed shirt. I also know about the dramas that happen on all, well most, of the forums so I know PHF has done stuff like this before.

That was an awesome rant, and I would agree with it. Just keep your BP down lol. The more I look into this shit, the more heresy and sidedness I find. Sounds like a genuine scam to me.

Plus, if vials were filled with salt, it would be in crystalline form, and absolutely would not recon with 1 or 2mL of bac water. NaCl simply doesn't dissolve that quickly.

I'll try out ergo as well, I'll be ordering later this week. I will let people know the results of my trials with their products

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    That was an awesome rant, and I would agree with it. Just keep your BP down lol. The more I look into this shit, the more heresy and sidedness I find. Sounds like a genuine scam to me.

Plus, if vials were filled with salt, it would be in crystalline form, and absolutely would not recon with 1 or 2mL of bac water. NaCl simply doesn't dissolve that quickly.

I'll try out ergo as well, I'll be ordering later this week. I will let people know the results of my trials with their products

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro lol. I guess if I go on a cycle I'm fucked with these rants lol.

I know how they did the scam too...cause they did it the same way before. I'll give you a hint...if you look at the tracking number from the second order...it has been deleted by the person that has done the order...but the first tracking number isn't

now I'm going to inject my rats with some des

NOVICE

mr d thanks for the clarification, I will be putting ergo to the test after all. you made some very valid points, thanks again im ordering the folli this week and hopefully I can help dispell the negative rumors.

Thanks guys and no problem.

I want to know why didn't anybody think that injecting salt would sting like fuck. Like seriously if they say is salt why wouldn't sting...it's salt. I need to find the thread on PM and ask PHF couple of questions and to see what they are trying to accomplish in the bodybuilding world.

Anyways here some pics from my peptides are being hours and hours in a 111 degrees heat AND after sitting in the my suitcase for days and in a more rougher condition than the PP products were. If you remember correctly my PP des has this sperm looking thing in it and I was told that it needed to be "shaken"!

The red top one is Frag and the rest are des, cjc1295 w/o dac, and GHRP-6

Hey man I remember you from AM....your a cool guy! Haven't been on their for a long time...need to visit it again and say hi to all my friends. Anyways...

these labs were put up by PHF!? Are you serious!? The same guys that said transform supplements were bunk and posted a lab that their SD or some shit in one of their PH supplements was a bunk and it ended up being a lie. I don't want to diss anybody and everybody knows that I'm a nice reasonable person but PHF posts fake lab stuff all the time and it's always about somebody or someone they have a beef with. Hell the only reason I stopped purchasing stuff from PP was because their stuff start turning on, which was WAAAY after PHF posted "lab results", and when I asked why one of their employees dissed me for no reason what so ever. Me! and I was the one that made the popular here and placed all their stuff to the test. So I stopped shopping from them and went with ergo...and ergo has cheaper shipping and they prove me with a working tracking number in minutes of purchase; and they have never disrespected me or called me names.

Guys you have to remember were working and doing research in a world of chemistry. I have scales in my lab that cost $1500...do you really believe scales cost that much to make? They are glass vials and tubes that cost hundreds of dollars and when we brake them we place them in the recycle bin that was purchase by the company that made the product. So we purchase the product from them, brake it, pay them to take the broken stuff, remake the stuff out of them and steriles it, and then sell it back to us for the same couple of hundreds of dollars. Everything is marked up like an insane amount, EVERYTHING!

Do you really believe it cost GHRP and GHRH $30 to make? NO! It doesn't and if it does why would PHF want to prove that they are bunk? Why PHF isn't testing the companies that charge $80 for a bottle of DES? Isn't interesting they are always after the guys that have stuff for the best bang for the buck? Come on put two and two together.

Every way I'm a college student and broke as shit so I'm sticking with Ergo and I'm going to keep posting my results and if things start going south then I'll stop but everything has been perfect.

And yes I do have their GH Frag and is cloudy and it works but I've stopped using it cause I'm starting to go on bulk.
    Good to hear from you bro! Damn it has been a long time. I was just thinking about logging onto AM haha. See you around the block.

BEAST

I'm glad you posted on here, as i was gonna give an update on some of the products I got from ergo. Thus far I've only used the IGF-1 lr3 and the cjc-1295 with DAC. The igf-1 is like injecting liquid fire, but man does it work good. I get vascular as hell from it, with real good pumps. I think the pain is from the binders that are used, as the lyophilized cake is rather large, especially for 1mg. It is effective though. The 1295 with dac seems to be good, I actually have more GH sides with it then I did with the mod grf. My wrists are constantly tight, and I feel more lethargic all the time, which I had gotten used to from the mod grf/ghrp. I will report on fat loss/so on later once I have been on it longer.

I will also be reporting on ghrp-6, igf 1 des, and mod grf from them. Thanks for letting me borrow your thread space Mr Ded lol

I'm glad you posted on here, as i was gonna give an update on some of the products I got from ergo. Thus far I've only used the IGF-1 lr3 and the cjc-1295 with DAC. The igf-1 is like injecting liquid fire, but man does it work good. I get vascular as hell from it, with real good pumps. I think the pain is from the binders that are used, as the lyophilized cake is rather large, especially for 1mg. It is effective though. The 1295 with dac seems to be good, I actually have more GH sides with it then I did with the mod grf. My wrists are constantly tight, and I feel more lethargic all the time, which I had gotten used to from the mod grf/ghrp. I will report on fat loss/so on later once I have been on it longer.

I will also be reporting on ghrp-6, igf 1 des, and mod grf from them. Thanks for letting me borrow your thread space Mr Ded lol
    Oh that's cool bro

Man I've never tried lr3 and they are having a huge sale on them now so I'm really thinking of trying it out. Like I love using DES cause my workouts go crazy insane but something tells me that I'm missing out.

When do you use lr3?

Quote Originally Posted by wilderbeast View Post
    Good to hear from you bro! Damn it has been a long time. I was just thinking about logging onto AM haha. See you around the block.

BEAST
    Yes sir! I've only been on forums for a year but right now I go around 10 forums or so.

AM mods are kind of douche bag sometimes which I don't like but the GREATEST thing that ever happened was when PP(primordial performance...not precision lol) made a huge deal out of their new PHs and then when they posted the prices with everything on their sites people started posting "WTF!" Like a huge drama broke out and later reps quit and then trama stepped down and then the new reps were spamming but even when they stopped people still bashed them and made fun of them. Greatest jokes, drama, and everything in between in the history of bodybuilding forums happened during those couple of months!

Oh that's cool bro

Man I've never tried lr3 and they are having a huge sale on them now so I'm really thinking of trying it out. Like I love using DES cause my workouts go crazy insane but something tells me that I'm missing out.

When do you use lr3?
    Ive been using 40mcg pre workout. Vascularity is insane, and the pumps are good (great when combined with dbol). I've also been losing bodyfat, with no change in diet/cardio. It does sting like a mofo though. I'm gonna run this till its out, then the des during pct.

Good to hear from you man, you've been MIA for a while...

Ive been using 40mcg pre workout. Vascularity is insane, and the pumps are good (great when combined with dbol). I've also been losing bodyfat, with no change in diet/cardio. It does sting like a mofo though. I'm gonna run this till its out, then the des during pct.

Good to hear from you man, you've been MIA for a while...
    Ok so I'm going to give it try ASAP.

Man college been raping me! But I have some evil plans that I have been working on so I need some time to figure things out. But this cycle coming up has been a huge pain in the ass!

But it's good to know that I have some friends that miss me on here
    Last edited by Mr.Dedication; 09-29-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345