Thread: Hi!!!

PENCILNECK

Default Hi!!!

Hey everyone, I've been trying to lose weight for roughly 7 months now and I've heard from a few people that have used protein bars for weight loss. Now I thought they were just for people that are body building and trying to gain weight and muscle to get cut. Like I said, I only want to lose weight, so how would something such as protein bars help me do that if they make you gain weight and muscle?

PENCILNECK

Food and diet has everything we need to eat healthily and maintain a balanced diet.The below weight loss tips helps us to lose those extra pounds and feel great.Here are Seven steps that will help us with any weight loss goal. I found they helped me.

Step 1: Make a commitment to weight loss at the very beginning. Don't go half-hearted, here. If you do, you will come up short. Treat this like a job. Make it a priority.

Step 2: Prove your commitment by creating a weight loss journal. Write down your diet and exercise goals and review them daily. Make a list in your journal of all the things you will hold yourself to. Everyday turn a page and re-write the same thing. Cross things off as you accomplish them.

Step 3: Begin walking 20-30 minutes in the morning, afternoon, or evening. The best time is the time you can fit it in. Be consistent. Same time every day, if possible.

Step 4:Add water. Increase your daily water consumption to 10-12 cups. More water means less bloating and better internal organ function. A side note: decrease the sugary sodas. Increasing your water can help you lose 5 pounds the very first week.

Step 5: Eat four meals a day. The first meal coming within 40 minutes of waking. The last meal coming 2 hours or more before bedtime. You never want to eat right before bed. Do this and you will feel your waistline loosen very quickly.

Step 6: Understand the difference between weight loss success and weight loss failure is smaller than you realize. You only need to make small adjustments to reap huge results. Don?t go out and try to change the world. If you do, you may just wind up burnt out and with even more anxiety.

Step 7: Take a long-term perspective. The best way to lose 20 pounds is to begin where you are with these 7 steps, but to realize this isn't just a commitment for now. If you want to keep the weight off, then repeat these steps time and time again.

Weight loss is a simple task. The principles are very basic. The results, however, will always be based on the individual. Begin strong and begin prepared, and you have already won half the weight loss battle.

I hope it may help you...

how to lose weight fast
    Last edited by joacsosmith; 10-31-2011 at 04:20 AM.

PENCILNECK

You need to take in lots of protein, about 1 gram of protein for each pound of body weight per day. I like to take creative before and after a workout. This is only a personal choice and you have to decide it. Other than that, eat healthy and take a good vitamin supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by likewolves View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been trying to lose weight for roughly 7 months now and I've heard from a few people that have used protein bars for weight loss. Now I thought they were just for people that are body building and trying to gain weight and muscle to get cut. Like I said, I only want to lose weight, so how would something such as protein bars help me do that if they make you gain weight and muscle?
    Quote Originally Posted by joacsosmith View Post
    Food and diet has everything we need to eat healthily and maintain a balanced diet.The below weight loss tips helps us to lose those extra pounds and feel great.Here are Seven steps that will help us with any weight loss goal. I found they helped me.

Step 1: Make a commitment to weight loss at the very beginning. Don't go half-hearted, here. If you do, you will come up short. Treat this like a job. Make it a priority.

Step 2: Prove your commitment by creating a weight loss journal. Write down your diet and exercise goals and review them daily. Make a list in your journal of all the things you will hold yourself to. Everyday turn a page and re-write the same thing. Cross things off as you accomplish them.

Step 3: Begin walking 20-30 minutes in the morning, afternoon, or evening. The best time is the time you can fit it in. Be consistent. Same time every day, if possible.

Step 4:Add water. Increase your daily water consumption to 10-12 cups. More water means less bloating and better internal organ function. A side note: decrease the sugary sodas. Increasing your water can help you lose 5 pounds the very first week.

Step 5: Eat four meals a day. The first meal coming within 40 minutes of waking. The last meal coming 2 hours or more before bedtime. You never want to eat right before bed. Do this and you will feel your waistline loosen very quickly.

Step 6: Understand the difference between weight loss success and weight loss failure is smaller than you realize. You only need to make small adjustments to reap huge results. Don?t go out and try to change the world. If you do, you may just wind up burnt out and with even more anxiety.

Step 7: Take a long-term perspective. The best way to lose 20 pounds is to begin where you are with these 7 steps, but to realize this isn't just a commitment for now. If you want to keep the weight off, then repeat these steps time and time again.

Weight loss is a simple task. The principles are very basic. The results, however, will always be based on the individual. Begin strong and begin prepared, and you have already won half the weight loss battle.

how to lose weight fast
    Spam
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Quote Originally Posted by eric213798 View Post
    Spam
    They're teaming up now man lol

Dude it's fucking ridiculous
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

While this may be spam only the sponsor of this forum can delete it. Just ignore it until they do.
    Last edited by GirlyMuscle; 11-08-2011 at 08:47 AM.
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by joacsosmith View Post

Step 5: Eat four meals a day. The first meal coming within 40 minutes of waking. The last diet meal coming 2 hours or more before bedtime. You never want to eat right before bed. Do this and you will feel your waistline loosen very quickly.

how to lose weight fast
    I am new comer to the forum. I want to lose 80 pounds. Does your weight loss plans have any realistic reviews?