NOVICE

Default Astressin-b research soon to be in progress....

PP.com currently has 5mg of astressin b for sale so im gonna pick up a vial and give it a shot(literally lol). Its has dramatically regrown hair in lab rats so we shall see how my "lab rat" responds and since I couldnt find anyone else who as used this in there research Im going to start at 100mcg once a day and possibly increase it if im not seeing results and if i dont experience and sides. Lets see how it goes. I will definitely keep everyone posted on this.

That's cool man I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have the hair problem but it will be interesting to see for sure

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

PENCILNECK

Bump, when are you going to begin?

PENCILNECK

Before and after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by 007malibuken View Post
    PP.com currently has 5mg of astressin b for sale so im gonna pick up a vial and give it a shot(literally lol). Its has dramatically regrown hair in lab rats so we shall see how my "lab rat" responds and since I couldnt find anyone else who as used this in there research Im going to start at 100mcg once a day and possibly increase it if im not seeing results and if i dont experience and sides. Lets see how it goes. I will definitely keep everyone posted on this.
    scary shit. good luck i hope it goes smoothly for you.

PENCILNECK

Any updates?

NOVICE

still waiting on product, should arrive soon, I will keep a very detail log as i will be using this product solo so i can judge side effects, etc.

why not just go to the doc and get some propecia? seems like a waste to grow hair..

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by eric213798 View Post
    why not just go to the doc and get some propecia? seems like a waste to grow hair..

your an idiot, do your research astressin b is suppose to actually regrow (yes i said REGROW) hair within a few weeks prophecia on helps you to somewhat keep what hair you have and and doesnt regrow it and on top of that causes erectile disfunction. apples son, apples.....

PENCILNECK

So have you started?

NOVICE

haha man I shouldnt have posted this yet, I made myself the guinea pig lol Im starting next week and a log will be posted, just dont get to excited guys because if this worked Im sure people that have already ordered it would be posting the fuck out of the results. As soon as I get it done I will definitely post results, stay tuned brosephs!

NOVICE

Alright guys not sure if anyone has tried this yet with any success but I will be starting the astressin b on Monday and I will keep dosages and results posted at least every other day. Also there is a company that just released this in a topical solution for human use so the chemical obviously works on people not just rats. Stay tuned! Fuck MPB! LOL
    Last edited by 007malibuken; 09-24-2011 at 04:51 AM.

PENCILNECK

Subscribed

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by TaKeeLa View Post
    I'm assuming you bought the 5mg of "Astressin-b" for 89.99 correct? Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not Astressin-b, it's just regular Astressin, which in tests did not grow any hair whatsoever. I have asked the company about this and they fail to respond. I assume it's because they know it's not be are going to reap the benefits of ripping off people that aren't doing their research first. If you ask a peptide synthesis company how much this costs at 99% purity, it is over $1300 for 5mg. This is a very complex and expensive peptide to make, it has some kind of a bridge (can't think of the name right now) but that alone costs over $300 dollars to add to a peptide. You are not going to grow any hair from this, but don't dismiss Astressin-b because they are having Amazing results from the tests.

The best place to find the newest information on this is at hairloss-research.com They don't sell any products and are a group of non-profit researchers who already have human trials scheduled to begin with another group of researchers as early as December but as late as March 2012. They even respond to questions asked by the general public and post updates on their ongoing research. Check it out and sorry you wasted your money on that fake stuff!
    Hey bro not trying to burst your bubble but a lot of pepps are expensive to make but precision peptides buys in such big quanities its cheaper for them to make. Not sure why they would sell it as astressin b if its not the real deal. Either way im on day 4 of research and its to early to tell if there is for sure hair growth, but I do think I will be able to either give this product a yay or nay by Saturday. Im at 100mcg ed since monday and will be bumping to 150mcg today. Stay tuned.....

NOVICE

Heres the article on the research brother and the one that doesnt regrow hair is called astressin2b not astressin-b. Get the actual lab research articles next time not just info youve cut copy and pasted off of hairclub for men.com lol

Abstract Top

Corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) signaling pathways are involved in the stress response, and there is growing evidence supporting hair growth inhibition of murine hair follicle in vivo upon stress exposure. We investigated whether the blockade of CRF receptors influences the development of hair loss in CRF over-expressing (OE)-mice that display phenotypes of Cushing's syndrome and chronic stress, including alopecia. The non-selective CRF receptors antagonist, astressin-B (5 g/mouse) injected peripherally once a day for 5 days in 4–9 months old CRF-OE alopecic mice induced pigmentation and hair re-growth that was largely retained for over 4 months. In young CRF-OE mice, astressin-B prevented the development of alopecia that occurred in saline-treated mice. Histological examination indicated that alopecic CRF-OE mice had hair follicle atrophy and that astressin-B revived the hair follicle from the telogen to anagen phase. However, astressin-B did not show any effect on the elevated plasma corticosterone levels and the increased weights of adrenal glands and visceral fat in CRF-OE mice. The selective CRF2 receptor antagonist, astressin2-B had moderate effect on pigmentation, but not on hair re-growth. The commercial drug for alopecia, minoxidil only showed partial effect on hair re-growth. These data support the existence of a key molecular switching mechanism triggered by blocking peripheral CRF receptors with an antagonist to reset hair growth in a mouse model of alopecia associated with chronic stress.
    Last edited by 007malibuken; 09-29-2011 at 08:24 AM.

NOVICE

Day 7 with zero hair regrowth at 200mcg a day. Not sure if the dose needs to be higher or if this compound just isnt the right astressin b. But I can say from personal experience that this product does not work as intended at the dosage I tried, not saying it doesnt work, Im just going to wait until someone comes out with how to properly dose this product then try again. Sucks a wasted $90 lol that could have been a bottle of folli, oh well trial and error.

GYM RAT

Hahaha, listen you jackass. I have been following this peptide since the day the article came out and have done countless hours of research on how it works. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. There is Astressin, Astressin-b, AND Astressin-2b. ONLY Astressin-b has shown hair regrowth effects. You can purchase Astressin for very cheap. a.k.a. 89.99 from a shitty peptide manufacturer (precision peptides). Astressin-b (the real thing) has a methylle leucine bridge that is extremely complex and costly to integrate into peptides, therefore you CANNOT buy this for that cheap. Not to mention, the idiots at precision peptide posted the amino acid sequence "supposedly" for Astressin-b but if you do a google search for Astressin, after about 30 seconds if you compare the amino acid sequence they provided with the amino acid sequence of Astressin (WHICH ISN'T ASTRESSIN-B) you will realize you just wasted $90 on a product sold under an incorrect label.

I actually have already made this argument but they tried to say I was wrong (reference here as I don't want to repost the links and amino acid chains again) ( Another New Peptide Added Astressin-B - RX Muscle Forums ), Which I definitely AM NOT, and then immediately closed the thread so they could continue to profit off the stupidity of people that don't want to take the time to do their own research and find for themselves that they actually posted the wrong amino acid sequence (or at least for Astressin-b b/c they posted it for Astressin) and are screwing people. It's pretty fucked up that they would close the thread and let Precision Peptides get away with this screwing their community and supporters. It's just WRONG
    No Actually what happened is I showed you to be wrong! Your links showed DIFFERENT AMINO SEQUENCES then that shown by PP. You kept saying that your links showed the Aminos for Astressin-B and it did not! ALL 3 links you posted were to ASTRESSIN only. Then tried to say that PPs aminos did not match therefore they were not selling Astressin-B.

Well of YEAH! They DIDN'T match! Duh! You were posting Astressin and PP posted Astressin-B!

Personally I have never seen a post from you that was not about PP... and none that was not negative. Always an attacking post!

GYM RAT

Your such an idiot!!! I SAID THEY WERE SELLING ASTRESSIN UNDER THE LABEL OF ASTRESSIN-B, THATS WHY I LINKED YOU TO PAGES THAT WERE ASTRESSIN!!! The amino acid chain sequences are the exact same thing, there is a one letter difference which is just a difference in the people that posted it, they are the same sequences though!! Astressin B has a MUCH DIFFERENT amino acid chain. DONT YOU GET IT?!?! WOW YOU ARE DENSE
    No, you didn't link me to anything. I chimed in AFTER you linked to your sources.

You also stated that the links you gave were to the amino sequences to Astressin-B. They were not. They were to Astressin. If you posted the wrong site, that's on you!

Don't come on here calling people names because you posted the above. That's on you.

GYM RAT

I googled your sequence and came up with 2 Results.

BOTH FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your POST on another site about hair (in which you put down everybody there too) and the one here!

Do you have another source for your SEQUENCE of Astressin_B????

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=AC-DLT(dF)HLLREVLE(Nle)ARAEQZAQ+EAH+KNRKL(Nle)EZI-NH2"]AC-DLT(dF)HLLREVLE(Nle)ARAEQZAQ EAH KNRKL(Nle)EZI-NH2 - Google Search[/ame]

GYM RAT

So to DATE that only person that knows what the Astressin-B aminos are is.... TAKEELA!!! Great..

So when did you invent it?

GYM RAT

Oh, and not to mention, Astressin-b is only stable at room temperatures for 1-2 weeks MAXIMUM. So if this actually was Astressin-b, it wouldn't even be good anymore by the time it reached you, or by the time you got around to injecting it. NOT TO MENTION, they already have it in a liquid form? Which if you were getting PURE Astressin-b it would be in a solid form not liquid so they already have it diluted in something before it even reaches you. It's also supposed to be stored at -20degrees Celcius in order for it to keep for a significant amount of time. BUT I'm sure you knew that too.
    Your are wrong... First Most people get their orders the same week placed!

Second IT'S NOT IN A LIQUID FORM!!! LOL!!! You keep showing people how much you really don't know!

NOVICE

Im giving my last update on my astressin b research. I discontinued use after emailing precision on the quality of the product, weather or not its the astressin b that regrows hair as there website states. needless to say I was left without confirmation so I would detour from buying this product until precision comes clean. as well I researched this products for 2 weeks with no effects or side effects, which questions even further the legitimacy of this product. Hope this helped the guys out before dumping $100 down the drain.

PENCILNECK

Im sorry you got screwed bro, but I appreciate your sacrafice. You helped me make my mind up about taking the plunge so it wasnt for nothing.
    Cheers

alright, finally some answers.

1. yes, our astressin-b is the real thing. not plain astressin, astressin-b. powder was sourced from a european country, lipholized and bottles at a facility in florida. the resource we purchased it from sold it to us below his cost. he made a few other poor business decisions and is now out of business. if you are itnerested in astressin-b, stock up now becasue globally the price will climb again.

2. the studies I reviewed and research I read showed that for women, the increase in new hair growth averaged 4-7 weeks of noticeable growth. for me, a bit longer. remember, two different physiological make ups between men and women. what was noted was that men with really elevated levels of DHT, saw fewer results. so before anyone slams our product, or anyone else selling this, get your blood work done to see if your test/free test/dht/progesterone/E/E2 levels are reasonable.