Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My IML Big Dog Stack ~ Log

Big Dog Stack ~ Super-DMZ Rx/Halo-Extreme;

Super-DMZ Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
    Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)
    Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 5-8 (4caps e/d)
    6-Bromo ~ Weeks 1-8 (2caps e/d)
    Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-8 (4caps e/d)

This 8wk log will start 9/5/11. The original Big Dog Stack that I posted previous had E-Control instead of the 6-Bromo. I simply wanted to give this new product a run. You will probably see me play with the AI dose as things progress due to my history of not being gyno prone. That being said if your interested in a stack like this you'll need adjust your AIs to your own specific needs. I always have Clomid on hand, though I've yet to have to use it.

As most of you already know I'm a PLer by blood. This cycle was designed to meet those needs. I've just started an 8wk deload routine (Destroy & Flood: Reloaded) & this cycle duration will run parallel to that. My normal routine is a Westside/Hussey Hybrid.

My stats are as follows;
    • Bodyweight ~ 261
    • Height ~ 6'2"
    • Bodyfat ~14%
    • Calorie intake avg ~ 3,800 to 4,500 > No the cleanest, but works.
    • Protein intake avg ~ 250-300g
    • Oh & I'm pretty damn good looking!
    • I'm in love w/Thick chics!!
    Anyways I look forward to mixing it up with everyone & should be able to add some LBs to my totals with this run.

Last edited by The Neck; 09-01-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

lol Not a "Thick chic" but I'll be following along.

Default 9/5/11 ~ Day 1

Well I cheated!!! Yesterday was supposed to be my first day of this logged cycle but that Halo-Extreme was eye-balling the shit out of me so I decided to start it last Friday. I will say this much thus far, within 6hrs of dosing the Halo-Extreme my sense of well being was through the roof. Unlike any tbol I've had in the past. So things are off to a good start.

Full cycle started yesterday, not a ton to report yet obviously. I feel great & attribute most of that to the Halo-E. I put down a little over 4,000 calories today snacking on a bunch of Labor Day leftovers & catfish I caught yesterday, got in right at 300g of protein.

Workout went well this morning. > Chest, Shoulders & Triceps.

Exercises are as follows;
    Superset 1
    Flat Bench = FBw/B (1sec pause top/bottom) ~ w/Med Bands.
    Dumbell Flys = DF
    Close Grip Bench = CGB

Superset 2
    Military Press = MP (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Lateral Raises = LR
    Tricep Pushdowns = TP (w/rope)

I will post up the routine in it's entirety so you have a full understanding on how it works.

My cycle log entries will only be on training days only, not on off days. Unless something good/bad comes up between.

Holy chit what an ass on Shaun Hines OMG God bless America!Good luck on your cycle The Neck I'll be following along!Good luck brotha you should make some awesome gains!I'll be posting my log sometime by mid October its going to consist of Metha Drol Extreme at 3 caps a day and Halo Extreme at 2-3 caps a day for 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Holy chit what an ass on Shaun Hines OMG God bless America!Good luck on your cycle The Neck I'll be following along!Good luck brotha you should make some awesome gains!I'll be posting my log sometime by mid October its going to consist of Metha Drol Extreme at 3 caps a day and Halo Extreme at 2-3 caps a day for 1 month.

That's going to be another Big Dog Cycle there!!

Default Destroy & Flood: Reloaded

Here is the 8wk deload routine I'm running with this logged cycle. I'm doing the Tempo version & also throw in some band training.

Destroy & Flood: Reloaded
    Gimmicky article titles aside even though it was one of the first things I wrote for GetLifting, the Destroy & Flood program has been consistently popular and a steady source of questions from visitors to the site. With that In mind, I’ve wanted to update the program for a while now to take it “to the next level”. Well, here is the result – D&F:R!
    Make sure your body is prepared to take on this madness, because like the first version of this program it’s not for the faint of heart. I also suggest giving that first Destroy + Flood article (in the Get Huge section) a read beforehand if you haven’t already.
    The basic premise of the program is the same – combine muscle stimulating heavy compound lifts with pump-inducing volume isolation in a way that creates a mass-gain response greater than both on their own. Strap yourself in!
    Destroy
    Like before we’ll be doing a superset style workout pairing up heavy compound exercises with high rep isolation exercises. Pick any big compound movement. Some that you can lift more than your bodyweight on for reps is a good baseline (if you can’t do this, you shouldn’t be doing this program).
    For your compound exercise, do a few light warmup sets to dial in your technique and – obviously – warmup the muscles and connective tissue that’ll be stressed in the work sets to come. Three to five warmup sets is fine, and ramp up the weight to somewhere around your 5RM.
    Now, for your main work I want you to do the following:
    8 x 3-5 (Max Weight)
    Thats eight sets of three to five reps, using the most weight possible for that particular set. The way this works is that you start (after warming up) with your 5RM, hit as many reps as possible up to five, and use this same weight until you can only hit three reps. At this point, lower the weight a tad so you can get the full five reps again and repeat this process. You’ll need to know your body pretty well to get the most out of this, but after a few sessions you should be able to gauge it pretty well. Once you do eight total sets, you’re done.
    The aim of the Destroy portion is to stimulate as much muscle fiber contraction as possible so you need to utilize heavy weights which require all your muscle to be able to lift. Gauge your weight drops by your performance – if you hit three reps, you might only need to drop the weight by 5kg / 10lbs to get four or five on the next set. If you only get one or two reps, a bigger drop will make sure you stay within the rep range while keeping it as heavy as possible.
    In terms of hypertrophy, I’ve spoke about the different things needed to stimulate maximum growth in another article, and lifting heavy for low reps is the best way to bring about myofibrillar hypertrophy!
    Flood
    I didn’t forget about the flood portion, d0n’t worry! As if the above wasn’t bad enough, you’re going to be supersetting those heavy sets with two different isolation or bodyweight exercises on a rotation:
    4 x 20+
    So four sets of twenty or more reps for each of the two exercises. I don’t care if you end up using just your hands for weight you do not drop below twenty reps. Now what I mean by “on a rotation” is that you’ll superset your first Destroy set with one isolation, then the second Destroy set with the other isolation, repeat for the whole eight Destroy sets.
    The aim of the Flood portion is to pre- and post-fatigue your muscles, as well as literally flooding them with blood, fuel, and nutrients. This satisfies the need for volume in the hypertrophy equation and stimulates a lot of sarcoplasmic growth.
    Destroy & Flood!
    So bringing everything together, a single destroy & flood superset (as performed in a workout) would look something like this:
    Set 1:
    Bent Over Rows: 5 x 100kg / 220lbs
    Straight Arm Pulldowns: 30 x 20kg / 44lbs
    Set 2:
    Bent Over Rows: 5 x 100kg / 220lbs
    Barbell Curls: 30 x 40kg / 88lbs
    Set 3:
    Bent Over Rows: 4 x 100kg / 220lbs
    Straight Arm Pulldowns: 25 x 20kg / 44lbs
    Set 4:
    Bent Over Rows: 3 x 100kg / 220lbs
    Barbell Curls: 25 x 40kg / 88lbs
    Set 5:
    Bent Over Rows: 5 x 95kg / 209lbs
    Straight Arm Pulldowns: 20 x 20kg / 44lbs
    Set 6:
    Bent Over Rows: 4 x 95kg / 209lbs
    Barbell Curls: 20 x 40kg / 88lbs
    Set 7:
    Bent Over Rows: 4 x 95kg / 209lbs
    Straight Arm Pulldowns: 20 x 15kg / 33lbs
    Set 8:
    Bent Over Rows: 3 x 95kg / 209lbs
    Barbell Curls: 20 x 30kg / 66lbs
    The Program
    Because of the nature of these supersets (I.E. they’re absolutely massive) I would pick only TWO compound exercises per workout. It’s just too much stress to recover from otherwise. I would still train three times a week, but be sure to do a phenomenal amount of warmups, stretching, and foam rolling to aid recovery and most importantly – GET THOSE CALORIES IN!!!! My bulking article shows you an easy way to get an extra 1000+ in your diet and thats an absolute minimum starting point I’d say.
    Monday – Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Superset 1 – Bench Press / Dumbell Flys / Tricep Extensions
    Superset 2 – Military Press / Lateral Raises / Pushdowns
    Wednesday – Back, Traps, Biceps

Superset 1 – Deadlifts / Shrugs / Dumbell Hammer Curls
    Superset 2 – Bent Over Rows / Straight Arm Pulldowns / Barbell Curls
    Friday – Legs, Calves
    Superset 1 – Squats / Leg Extensions / Seated Calve Raises
    Superset 2 – Leg Press / Bodyweight Walking Lunges / Standing Calve Raises
    This is a pretty comprehensive sample program, but like any program on this site don’t be afraid to adapt it for yourself so long as you follow the general guidelines as close as possible.
    Variations For Ninjas, Mental Patients, and Geared Trainee’s
    If you fit into one or more of the above categories (however much a crazy ninja full of d-bol terrifies me) there are a few things you can do to make the program even harder and soul destroying than it already is. Here’s a quick run-down, but I’m gonna say it clear – don’t do these unless you’re 100% sure of your ability to handle it. This isn’t hype, it’s just common sense.
    Tempo – For the heavy compounds use an exagerrated tempo such as 3 seconds up and 3 seconds down. The rest of the sets are the same as above.
    Power – Instead of the first isolation exercise in each superset substitute in an explosive power/olympic exercise. This can be cleans, snatches, jerks, band/chain lifts, box jumps, whatever. Do at least 10 reps per set, and try to be as explosive as you can even though it’s not strictly possible.
    Strength – This is ridiculous. Don’t even try it. Use 90% of your 1RM and perform 8 singles instead of the 3-5 sets of your compound exercise in each superset. I recommend morphine and a troubled childhood to survive this torture.
    The End
    I think that’s a pretty big re-write of the Destroy & Flood program. If you’ve tried the first version leave a comment and let me know how you think it compares! Train hard.
    -Gaz

Default 9/7/11

Day 7 of Halo Extreme & Day 3 of full cycle.

Workout;

Superset 1;
    Deads = D (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Shrugs = S
    DB Hammer Curls = DHC

Superset 2;
    Kroc DB Rows = KDR (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Straight Arm Pulldowns = SAP
    Barbell Curls = BC

Had all kinds of energy in the gym this morning. Back pumps were mild (kind of weird as I like them) & my guess is they are coming from the Halo. Due to only being on the DMZ for 3 days now. Sense of well being is high right now & I'm real anxious to see how this shakes out.

Weighed in at 262.2lbs which is up 1.1lbs from Friday.

Default 9/9/11

Day 9 of Halo Extreme & day 5 of full cycle.

I'm starting to feel the full effects of these two compounds. As some know I've done a few DMZ cycles in the past & I can tell you there is a noticeacble difference with this stack! My energy/strength in the gym this morning was was very intense. I was able to bump the Destroy portion of this program up 2% & increased the reps in the Flood phase. I've known what increases are capable with DMZ, but this Halo Extreme is surprising the shit out of me. Only sides I've noticed thus far are mild back pumps & a bit of acne.

I weighed in (Post workout) @ 263.3. That's a net gain of 2.3lbs as of last Friday. I attribute most of that to the DMZ & past use.

Workout;

Friday – Legs, Calves

Superset 1;
    Box Squats = BS (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Front Squats = FS
    Seated Calve Raises = SCR

Superset 2;
    Hack Squats = HS (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Glute Ham Raises = GHR
    Standing Calve Raises = SC

Default 9/12/11

Day 12 of Halo Extreme & day 8 of full cycle.

I'm feeling the blown effects of this cycle. I'm seeing some serious increase in the flood portion of this routine. I'm seeing a 5% increase in volume in just under two weeks. Libido is in check, have had no problems pretending to make the wife happy. Still have a bit of acne on the top of my shoulders, but nothing to get excited about.

I'm contemplating bumping up the Halo-Extreme another 25mg in my final two weeks. Obviuosly this isn't something I would recommend for an inexperienced user.

I weighed in (Post workout) @ 263.8. That's a net gain of 2.8lbs.

Workout;

Monday – Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Superset 1;
    Flat Bench = FBw/B (1sec pause top/bottom) ~ w/Med Bands.
    Dumbell Flys = DF
    Close Grip Bench = CGBw/B ~ w/Small Bands

Superset 2;
    Military Press = MP (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Lateral Raises = LR
    Tricep Pushdowns = TP (w/rope)

Default 9/14/11

Day 14 of Halo-Extreme & day 10 of full cycle.

I've run plenty of ph cycle variations & to date this is the best combo stack I've run. The Halo compliments the DMZ with it's sense of well being. Where in the past I've experienced a small degree of lethargy w/DMZ, when running it solo. That being said with the gains that are produced with the DMZ, it's been well worth the trade off. The 6-Bromo at half the recommend dose is keeping any bloating issues at bay & isn't drying me out. Not joint pains, etc, etc.

Back pumps are a little more prevalent, still within reason, libido is on the rise & the ance is starting to subside.

I weighed in (Post workout) @ 263.7. That's a net gain of 2.7lbs.

Superset 1;
    Shrugs = S
    DB Hammer Curls = DHC

Superset 2;
    Barbell Curls = BC

Had a ton of energy in the gym this morning & my arms are looking real vascular. Which as a PLer I could give two $hits about. I believe this to be an end result of the Halo-Extreme & the Destroy & Flood routine.

Default 9/21/11

Day 21 of Halo Extreme & day 17 of full cycle.

A little behind on my log here as things are very busy at my day job. This combination is exceeding all my expectations as far as strength is concerned. This cocktail remind's me of lower dose halotestin assisted cycles that I've done in the past. I'm still at half the recommended dose on the 6-Bromo & don't foresee having to up this.

Back pumps are were pretty hot and heavy this week. Probably not getting enough water during the day. My acne has cleared up & libido is full force.

I will go on record saying this Halo-Extreme will be rep[lacing any tbol I run in the future. Just like I've replaced dbol with DMZ....

I weighed in (Post workout) @ 264.6. That's a net gain of 3.6lbs.

Workout;
    Superset 1;
    Shrugs = S
    DB Hammer Curls = DHC

Superset 2;
    Barbell Curls = BC

Was able to up my main work by 3-5% this week. Looking real vascular for a PLer!

Default 9/23/11

Day 23 of Halo Extreme & day 19 of full cycle.

What I noticed most this day was a very big increase in my endurance. Being a PLer my rep range has always been somewhat limited & here lately I've had some extra gas to push through the Flood portion of this routine. This cycle has proven to be very solid on the strength side of things.

Sides remain to be very small. Back pumps are still middle of the road. Had some small stomach bloat with no pain. Libido is solid & I'm still at half the recommended 6-Bromo dose. No weird mood swings.

I weighed in (Post workout) @ 264.8. That's a net gain of 3.8lbs.

Workout;

Friday – Legs, Calves

Superset 1;
    Box Squats = BS (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Front Squats = FS
    Seated Calve Raises = SCR

Superset 2;
    Hack Squats = HS (3sec pause top/bottom)
    Glute Ham Raises = GHR
    Standing Calve Raises = SC

Default 9/28/11

Day 28 of Halo Extreme & day 24 of full cycle.

I feel like a machine at this point!!!! I have to half watch over doing it in the gym right now as to avoid injury. The DMZ will be dropping out of this cycle in the next week & I will be upping the Halo-Extreme to 75mg e/d for my final 2wks. I'm very anxious to see what increase there will be on my overall total with the combo of this cycle & the Destroy & Flood routine. I expect good things no doubt.

Back pumps are in full force which is to be expected with the DMZ, still trying to hump the wifey everynight & my sense of well being is a 10. The 6-Bromo trumps our E-Control hands down. I like it over Adex that I've always used in the past.

I weighed in (Post workout) @ 266.1. That's a net gain of 5.1lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been & I look vascular like never before. A little too BBish for my liking, lol!

Workout;
    Superset 1;
    Shrugs = S
    DB Hammer Curls = DHC

Superset 2;
    Barbell Curls = BC

Wicked log The Neck!And awesome results brotha a huge CONGRATULATIONS for the 5.1 pound increase in weight so far!
    Have you been doing HCG shots twice a week for shutdown prevention bro cause thats what I intend to do with my cycle the begining of this November?Keep up the great work The Neck look forward to your end results!

did you preload with milk thistle before starting this ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast