Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 130
  1. #16
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    tommrow I get back into it guys I was at 212 last week i am at 203.5 my body is fucking crazy losing wieght like an idiot muscle also but i will be on gear afterwards and lean bulk if I can this is very good as for a fatburner and ive not been on it daily....

  2. #17
    RX MEMBER Conrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    31934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselXT View Post
    tommrow I get back into it guys I was at 212 last week i am at 203.5 my body is fucking crazy losing wieght like an idiot muscle also but i will be on gear afterwards and lean bulk if I can this is very good as for a fatburner and ive not been on it daily....
    I will be back to the cardio tomorrow. I Need 2 BURN IT!

  3. #18
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I will be back to the cardio tomorrow. I Need 2 BURN IT!
    that makes 2 of us bro! by nov 1st I will be a whole diffrent person honestly i wont lie I was having my doubts on this, just because its not a hyped up company like bsn, alri etc....i mean those have some good things but n2burn is actually very good clean crisp stuff thanks for the opportunity so far!....

  4. #19
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    and most of the wieghtloss has actually i think may have been to stron depression i am having now its going to kill me soon but until that day I will still give everything I can to do my best for my body and for my wife although she is hard on me I deserve it but all i can say is fuck it and we all die for something.........

  5. #20
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    43260

    Default

    Hang in thee bud- you know what they say about woman- can't live with em, can't shoot em- or something like that, lol. Anyways glad that product seems to treating ya well- keep it up man.

  6. #21
    GYM RAT
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Let's cheer guys.. N2burn FTW!! FTW!!!

    ______________________________________________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com//blog/
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #22
    Board Sponsor NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    688
    Rep Power
    20691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselXT View Post
    that makes 2 of us bro! by nov 1st I will be a whole diffrent person honestly i wont lie I was having my doubts on this, just because its not a hyped up company like bsn, alri etc....i mean those have some good things but n2burn is actually very good clean crisp stuff thanks for the opportunity so far!....
    Thank you Diesel. NTBM IS NOT like the other supplement companies like those you mentioned. We are more concerned with the customer and the results they achieve. We are here for YOU

  8. #23
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    took one serving at 8 am and still cant sleep maybe i have mad shit on my mind also!

  9. #24
    GYM RAT
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM View Post
    Thank you Diesel. NTBM IS NOT like the other supplement companies like those you mentioned. We are more concerned with the customer and the results they achieve. We are here for YOU
    AGREE!!! Needtobuildmuscle you rock!!


    __________________________________________________ __
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com//blog/
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #25
    RX MEMBER NYJetsFan80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Carrollwood,Tampa
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    116115

    Default

    Diesel sorry to hear about your depression brotha hang in there my friend things will be better in your future...I go thru the same exact thing Diesel and because of woman particularly!CONGRATULATIONS for the huge weight loss so far bro keep at it bro!

  11. #26
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Diesel sorry to hear about your depression brotha hang in there my friend things will be better in your future...I go thru the same exact thing Diesel and because of woman particularly!CONGRATULATIONS for the huge weight loss so far bro keep at it bro!
    thnks rob, my wife really sometimes gives me a hard time but i play a big part in it i wont lie but I learn from my mistakes and not to do them again....shes in ecuador right now and im here in ny. I will see her on nov but she was being a bitch to me these days i got fed up with the bullshit and told her when she misses me or w.e to holla at me till then I wont do anything its all up to her now....Women do drive us men fucking insane man im telling you....But i am doing everything to be a good man for her.....but for now im just like fuck it....I do want to call her or sms but she will only then know im dieing for her so I might as well not do.....

    on another topic lol the n2burn is good shit!....i was 203 on sund i dont know how much I am now I will wiegh myself on monday and see but today i had some white rice with turkey meatballs and some mixed veggies eh not that bad but had some carbs in it wont do much of a damage but I am sad I did it lmao.....cant wait till nov 1st to see how much diffrent i am...I was staking this with ehepdra and now im going to run clen with it at a low maybe 60 mcg mon-fri and see how much more good that shit does!

  12. #27
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    oh and other things im taking is just vitamins, creatine, protein shakes and diet is high protein lowww fat and lowww carbs.....I am losing muscle but Its ok b.c after this I will bulk up as clean and lean and as i can...and will do my first cycle I got sust and bolde, wanted enanthate but If its ok ill go with the sust but will see that after thanks guys!

  13. #28
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    I sweat real nice today! stuff is going good! I will use it again on monday and run it daily..tomrrow I will start clen.....

    and today im going to cheat a lil lol eat some crispy buffallo strips with blue cheese lol

  14. #29
    RX MEMBER NYJetsFan80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Carrollwood,Tampa
    Posts
    1,743
    Rep Power
    116115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselXT View Post
    thnks rob, my wife really sometimes gives me a hard time but i play a big part in it i wont lie but I learn from my mistakes and not to do them again....shes in ecuador right now and im here in ny. I will see her on nov but she was being a bitch to me these days i got fed up with the bullshit and told her when she misses me or w.e to holla at me till then I wont do anything its all up to her now....Women do drive us men fucking insane man im telling you....But i am doing everything to be a good man for her.....but for now im just like fuck it....I do want to call her or sms but she will only then know im dieing for her so I might as well not do.....

    on another topic lol the n2burn is good shit!....i was 203 on sund i dont know how much I am now I will wiegh myself on monday and see but today i had some white rice with turkey meatballs and some mixed veggies eh not that bad but had some carbs in it wont do much of a damage but I am sad I did it lmao.....cant wait till nov 1st to see how much diffrent i am...I was staking this with ehepdra and now im going to run clen with it at a low maybe 60 mcg mon-fri and see how much more good that shit does!
    Bro be honest with her man tell her the way you feel about her and that you miss her you just got married Diesel you don't want to fuck that up like I do all the time with my chicks.You tell her the way you feel about her and she will love you even more honestly bro.Man if you ever need anyone to talk to Diesel just shoot me an email and I'll give you my telephone number so we can talk I'm an excellent listener bro!ANYTIME!

  15. #30
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    Bro be honest with her man tell her the way you feel about her and that you miss her you just got married Diesel you don't want to fuck that up like I do all the time with my chicks.You tell her the way you feel about her and she will love you even more honestly bro.Man if you ever need anyone to talk to Diesel just shoot me an email and I'll give you my telephone number so we can talk I'm an excellent listener bro!ANYTIME!
    bro I told her how many fucking times im sorry but she says shes sick of it blah blah blah,........shes stubborn im just gonna let her look for me when she needs me and misses me shell call me she says she lovfes me but shes fucking stubborn

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •