Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PENCILNECK

Default Muscle Replenisher

Muscle Replenisher is the complete post-workout shake for maximum recovery after a hardcore, heart pounding work out.

Post-workout nutrition is vital for muscle recovery and anabolism (muscle building).

Getting the right nutrition at the right time could mean a world of difference. Muscle Replenisher has all of the key ingredients to deliver muscle-building amino acids and glycogen replenishment. Pure, high-quality whey protein isolate supplies the building blocks for strong, dense muscles, while the fast-acting carbohydrate mix stimulates an insulin response to trigger the best nutrient absorption.

Muscle Replenisher comes in two great tasting flavors: Orange and Berry Blast.

What comes in Muscle Replenisher?

Whey Protein Isolate is the purest, highest quality form of whey available on the market that comes with great taste and affordability.

Whey Protein Isolate is one step further purified beyond whey concentrate for pure high quality protein with virtually zero carbohydrate and fat traces. Need To Build Muscle always uses the highest quality ingredients, and we have not sold you short with Muscle Replenisher. With 35 high quality grams of protein per serving, you will get plenty of muscle building protein power to achieve your fitness goals.

Protein is composed of different amino acid chains. Whey is a "complete" protein, which means that the protein is composed of all of the different amino acids that the body needs to repair and build muscle tissue, as well as all other soft tissues in the body. All food contains amino acids, but not all of them are complete proteins. The most common sources of complete protein sources are meats and dairy.

Whey is derived from milk, which contains this complete protein source. The protein in milk is the substance that all new bones use for the body to fully develop and strengthen, and is also great for grown bodies to grow and strengthen as well.

The supplementation of a quality protein source immediately following exercise will drastically amplify your weight training and exercise results.

You need lots of bricks to build a big house; Muscle Replenisher is a nutritional foundation of stone. Get Muscle Replenisher and start building your brick house!

The carbohydrate blend in Muscle Replenisher is composed of glucose and maltodextrin. These two carbohydrates stimulate an immense response of insulin production, which is key to nutrient uptake into the muscles following exercise. Insulin is the hormone responsible for opening the gates of your cells to accept nutrients for repair and growth. Inducing an insulin spike following exercise will dramatically improve strength, muscle size, muscle fullness and muscle recovery.

Muscle Replenisher has a generous amount of BCAA's in each serving.
    Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's), are key amino acids that trigger anabolism and fight against catabolism. BCAA's are found in most protein chains. Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are the three amino acids that have been shown to enhance muscle strength and recovery when supplemented in higher amounts. Muscle Replenisher contains 11 grams of these key muscle-building amino acids per serving.

Need To Build Muscle has included 3 grams of creatine monohyrdate per serving. If you are at all familiar with supplementation, you are aware of the benefits of taking creatine monohydrate for muscle cell volumization and strength.

Creatine will increase your performance in high intensity training whether it is cardiovascular and endurance training or heavy weight training.

Increased muscle size, body mass and recovery are all benefits of creatine supplementation. Natural food sources do not provide enough creatine to significantly increase performance; therefore, creatine supplementation is necessary, which is why we included creatine in our Muscle Replenisher. Creatine supplementation is a virtually side-effect free way to noticeably increase performance. Creatine is non-hormonal and is completely safe to use for anyone of any age and gender in good health.

Creatine is used to rapidly convert ADP (adenosine diphosphate) back to ATP (adenosine triphos-phate). Like ATP, creatine is essential for short duration, high intensity exercise. When muscles are used to lift weights or to perform any kind of work, ATP is broken down to ADP and energy is released. The amount of ATP stored in the muscle will only fuel a maximum effort such as lifting a weight for 10 to 15 seconds. After that, the muscle must rely on creatine to restock its supply of ATP.

Creatine promotes intense lifting by replenishing the necessary energy molecule ATP.

Another benefit is that creatine buffers the development of lactic acid allowing for a more enduring workout. In conclusion, by supplementing creatine, you will be able to do more reps with a given weight, or the same number with a heavier weight.

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the body.

Glutamine compromises of about 65% of of the amino acids in your cells. When you get sick, your body's glutamine levels drop and cause catabolism. Supplementing with glutamine will keep your glutamine levels high, which supports maximum muscle cell size, immune system function, and over all well being. Glutamine supplementation does not significantly increase anabolism or strength, but it does maximize what you already have. Glutamine deficiency will cause muscle wasting, and ensuring proper glutamine levels. Through supplementation, it will pretty much avoid this altogether.

Alpha Lipoic Acid is a very useful compound to supplement with food.

Alpha Lipoic Acid mimics the action of insulin as well as increases insulin sensitivity.

It enhances nutrient uptake (amino acids and creatine) into the muscle cells and decreases fat storage. All of the important factors of building a strong, lean body as far as post-workout nutrition is concerned, Alpha Lipoic Acid enhances it. It's also a strong anti-oxidant which is good for the cardiovascular system.

In preventing muscle fatigue and atrophy, research shows that when taurine levels in muscle fibers are decreased, as happens during exercise.

Other studies show that when taurine is added to muscle fibers, muscle strength increases.

In addition to increasing muscle strength, studies show that taurine supplementation can increase endurance by up to 50% and reduce oxidative stress that accompanies intense exercise. In fact, taurine appears to be crucial to protect muscle cells from atrophy (reduction in size). Taurine appears to reduce fatigue by reducing levels of lactic acid in muscle and increases strength by enhancing the ability of muscle to contract faster and with more force. On top of all those benefits, taurine can also enhance muscle-cell volume by drawing water into the muscle cells, somewhat like creatine.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

And don't forget to take a look at NTBM's Blog for more infos on ingredients, peptides and other stuff.

I've used the orange flavored muscle replenisher in the past and while I liked the product I wasn't huge on the flavor. However the other day I tried a sample pack of the berry flavor and I like it much better- will be getting some more.

Ive tried every flavor of Muscle Replenisher, and lemonade is definitely my favorite. it is a great post workout shake and has some great additions in there for recovery. Protein, creatine, Glutamine, taurine, and carbs make it a perfect fit after a workout

A friend of mine turned me onto this stuff for post-workout, and I just keep buying bags of it...can't go without it. The berry flavor is my favorite, with Orange second...haven't tried lemon yet. I have used LG Sciences Postal in the past, but you had to put like 4 scoops to get 20 grams of protein, and the tub would be gone in 10 days...not cost effective at all!

I really like the addition of ALA in this formula. I am a big fan of ALA for its insulin like effects and antioxidant power. The creatine, glutamine and taurine round out the formula nicely as well.
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I really like the addition of ALA in this formula. I am a big fan of ALA for its insulin like effects and antioxidant power. The creatine, glutamine and taurine round out the formula nicely as well.
    That was my biggest draw to it. It has a perfect blend of ingredients which makes it a perfect fit as a solid post workout shake

RX MEMBER

I also like the fact that is lower carb higher protein. So many PWO shakes contain 40-50 grams of carbs

Really solid looking profile.. I wonder how it taste though?

Bump this...I just got done training and had a Lemonade flavor Muscle Replenisher shake 25 minutes after session, that flavor tastes just like Trix cereal...not that I would know , my 6 year old daughter tasted it one day and commented on the taste...really!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawstrength View Post
    Really solid looking profile.. I wonder how it taste though?
    Tastes good bro...my favorite flavor is Berry Blast though, the Orange and Lemonade are really tasty too.

Where is the love for Muscle Replenisher? Just got another bag of Berry Blast, I look forward to my post workout shake every morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Where is the love for Muscle Replenisher? Just got another bag of Berry Blast, I look forward to my post workout shake every morning!!
    with a more neutral flavor
    Maybe i should give the replenisher another try... i used a couple bags of the orange flavor- and while i liked the formula i got pretty tired of the flavor/color-it was just too artificial. I may have give the berry a try as i keep hearing the guys talk abput how good it is. I really wish needto would come out with a muscle replenisher with a more neutural flavoring-even if it was just vanilla.

I recieved a sample of the Berry not too long ago and the flavor was pretty good. I find most supps that are orange flavor are very artificial and have that taste. That seems to be a hard flavor to get right for some reason.
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I recieved a sample of the Berry not too long ago and the flavor was pretty good. I find most supps that are orange flavor are very artificial and have that taste. That seems to be a hard flavor to get right for some reason.
    yeah i know what you mean. fruit flavors can be real tricky- easy to over do it and amke taste "chemically".

haven't taken this stuff in awhile....maybe i'll grab a few bags for the winter time....i remember the lemon being a nice flavor in the summer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast