Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: N2kts

  1. #1
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Default N2kts


    Early morning you wake to a new day. The sun has not yet raised, as the cold hard steal calls your name.

    Like a warrior preparing for battle, the mental preparation has begun!

    Deep within, the desire burns! You feel the NEED…the NEED TO KILL THAT SH*T! You know you will need energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your battle and the right combination of compounds to deliver consistent mind-blowing power.

    You need N2KTS!N2KTS gives you the bloodthirsty, murderous, barbaric ability to smash the steal, killing everything in your path with crazy, long lasting energy and sick muscle engorging pumps. N2KTS could easily be the most intense battle formula ever created!

    N2KTS brings you to a whole new level of intensity with immortal focus and energy. The pumps and vascularity from N2KTS are out of control.

    You can feel its intensity burning through your skin!

    When you feel the NEED...the NEED TO KILL THAT SH*T, You needN2KTS!





    And don't forget to take a look at NTBM's Blog for more infos on ingredients, peptides and other stuff.


  2. #2
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Bump for 1,3 dimeth lovers! N2kts is still available in its original formula.

  3. #3
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Bump for 1,3 dimeth lovers! N2kts is still available in its original formula.
    4 months later and we are still pushing it...if you loved the og jacked you love n2kts.

  4. #4
    RX MEMBER Rawstrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    22458

    Default

    are there any plans to replace 1,3?

  5. #5
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawstrength View Post
    are there any plans to replace 1,3?
    i sure hope not....i love the stuff, preworkouts without it just don't seem to measure up, even tried some of the newer preworkouts with "new" stimulant complexes but they are usually unclean and jittery

  6. #6
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i sure hope not....i love the stuff, preworkouts without it just don't seem to measure up, even tried some of the newer preworkouts with "new" stimulant complexes but they are usually unclean and jittery
    I agree. For being so strong, N2KTS is pretty smooth.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  7. #7
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Still a few of these left, but soon n2kts will be gone. Although I believe a new dmaa free version is already in the works.

  8. #8
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Still a few of these left, but soon n2kts will be gone. Although I believe a new dmaa free version is already in the works.
    i love dmaa as much as anyone, but i can't wait to see what the new formula looks like

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i love dmaa as much as anyone, but i can't wait to see what the new formula looks like
    I heard about this being in the works what seems like forever ago but it seems like the time is getting much closer now.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  10. #10
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I heard about this being in the works what seems like forever ago but it seems like the time is getting much closer now.
    i'm thinking of saving up some old n2kts until the new one comes out and combining the two

  11. #11
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm thinking of saving up some old n2kts until the new one comes out and combining the two
    I like that idea I would really like to see a stim free version as well. Where is the suggestion box?
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  12. #12
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I like that idea I would really like to see a stim free version as well. Where is the suggestion box?
    i agree, something that could be stacked with a stim preworkout if need be but will be awesome on it's own too

  13. #13
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I like that idea I would really like to see a stim free version as well. Where is the suggestion box?
    Ah a man after my on own heart. Gotta agree on the stim free. I think stim free pres, when done correctly, can be very effective.

  14. #14
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    RIP N2KTS, just went to order a tub of n2kts and its all sold out

  15. #15
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    I saw that this morning too. I was hoping to snag one more but no such luck. I must say that I am pretty bummed!
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  16. #16
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I saw that this morning too. I was hoping to snag one more but no such luck. I must say that I am pretty bummed!
    Yeah, now the real question is what will the replacement be? I would love to see Ntbm put out a stim free pre(plenty of strong stims already available).

  17. #17
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah, now the real question is what will the replacement be? I would love to see Ntbm put out a stim free pre(plenty of strong stims already available).
    i agree, i think two preworkouts would be awesome....stim free based around endurance and a stimulant based formula based on energy and focus, this way ppl could take them individually or combine them if need be

  18. #18
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree, i think two preworkouts would be awesome....stim free based around endurance and a stimulant based formula based on energy and focus, this way ppl could take them individually or combine them if need be
    There are quite a few promising ingredients available now that would make for a very nice stim free version. I would like to see the stim free in a full size scoop formula though. You really need that in order to get enough of each ingredient.
    Last edited by data4; 10-13-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  19. #19
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    There are quite a few promising ingredients available now that would make for a very nice stim free version. I would like to see the stim free in a full size scoop formula though. You really need that in order to get enough of each ingredient.
    Exactly. Then if someone wants stims, they can just add a caffeine tab, eph, or their stim of choice. I think it makes more sense to seperate it into two categories anyways; an ergogenic preworkout, and an "energy"/stim supps if wanted/needed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •