Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N2-Shampoo

PENCILNECK

Default N2-Shampoo

NTBM’s new hair protection formula was made with scientific data backing it up; it is definitely not any kitchen sink formula. We all know that when testosterone breaks down by the 5-alpha enzyme which converts testosterone to DHT, DHT slows the growth of hair and hair follicles within the scalp by degrading anagen, but can increase hair distribution throughout the body. Since bodybuilders tend to use androgens for muscle building purposes, androgenic side effects come with the usage of these substances. One of the androgenic side effects from using androgens is hair loss. To make things worse, there was a study that showed men who lifted weights actually had shed more hair than men who did not lift weights. Many bodybuilders and men suffering from genetic hair disorders usually purchase DHT blockers to prevent further hair loss, but they all know the pain it can be when the sides are just over bearing. Unlike typical DHT blocker meds, this shampoo will NOT cause a drop in libido nor a reduction in one’s sense of well being.
    Caffeine is known to be a CNS stimulant that is used in plenty of over the counter athletic performance enhancing supplements because of its benefits with such little side effects. Well caffeine does more than raise monoamines, cognitive function, and metabolic rate. Caffeine also stimulates the growth of tiny follicles in the scalp in men who are starting to lose their hair. A doctor took scalp biopsies from 14 different men in their early stages of hair loss. He extracted hair follicles and placed them in test tubes with solutions containing different levels of caffeine. The samples were left in the lab for up to eight days to monitor the growth of the hair follicles. The final results of the experiment showed that caffeine had boosted the length of the hairs by between 33 percent and 40 percent. Something interesting to note, other test tubes containing hair follicles mixed with testosterone showed that they grew much more slowly. Scientists behind the breakthrough believe caffeine affects hair cells in a way that they are able to defy the damaging effects of DHT. The problem with taking oral doses of coffee or caffeine for hair growth is the EXCESSIVE amounts of it one would need to get the desired effect. Researchers estimate that it would take over 60 cups of coffee, maybe even about 100 cups of coffee to get the hair prevention properties. 100 cups of coffee would send someone into a coma and then death due to the over stimulation of the CNS. There was a college student who did something like that about two years ago as a dare while drinking with his dorm mates. He ended up slurring his words, getting dizzy, vomiting AKA serotonin syndrome, and then fell lifelessly in front of his friends. Again, I repeat do NOT try to achieve the hair loss restoration properties through oral consumption.

Emu oil is an organic oil made from the non-edible portions of the emu, which is family of the ostrich species. Hair can also experience nearly three times its normal cellular activity with the help of emu oil. Its anti-fungal and antibacterial increases anti-inflammatory properties, which allows emu oil to break down undesirable buildup and residue at the scalp and roots, thereby increasing volume and manageability. Dr. Michael Holick, MD, Ph.D. who conducted tests on emu oil said that he and his researchers also discovered that "over 80% of hair follicles that had been asleep were woken up and began growing hair." He went on to explain that hair follicles go through stages from resting to growth and then back to sleep again, and that they awoke these hair follicles by stimulating them.

Vitamin E for hair growth is beneficial because vitamin E has the effect of a scalp massage all the time. It contains valuable antioxidants that help to keep the immune system up and improves circulation to all parts of the body, including the scalp. You are probably asking yourself, “How does it improve scalp circulation?” Vitamin E augments the growth of capillaries. When there are more capillaries, the circulation improves and it is thought that the improved circulation to the scalp is the trigger for preventing hair loss. Vitamin E also has been shown to prevent scalp and roots from drying out, which is Vitamin E is in almost all shampoo and conditioner formulas. Vitamin E also prevents the build-up of DHT within the scalp along the prevention of PSA expression which is great news for those who are trying to prevent hair loss. There was even a study that showed balding subjects who consumed tocotrienol / alpha-tocopherol isomers of Vitamin E experienced NOTICEABLE hair growth, the researchers that conducted this study that a topical form of Vitamin E would be MORE EFFECTIVE!

Vitamin C also helps hair growth be preventing free radicals from wreaking havoc on one’s cells of the hair follicles. Many experts suggest taking a nice daily dose of Vitamin C as a prevention method from obtaining Alopecia. Vitamin C also aids in the production of capillaries which will increase circulation to the scalp leading to more hair growth.

Vitamin B5 is the most important B vitamin in preventing hair loss and alopecia from forming. While all vitamins including all B vitamins are crucial for hair health, vitamin B5 seems to be of the most importance for hair loss prevention. Vitamin B5 is also known for increasing capillaries, thus increasing blood flow to the scalp.

Jojoba Seed Oil is also great for hair loss prevention since topical usage of it will remove sebum glands from the scalp, thus resulting in much less DHT within the scalp. Due to its potent anti-oxidant properties, it can also prevent hair follicles and the scalp from free radical damage. Remember stressors and toxins are big problems for hair maintenance, making Jojoba Seed Oil a great agent in smoothing out the bumps if you catch my drift.

Cocoamidopropyl Betaine is the main extract of coconut oil known to prevent hair loss and provide clear skin. It also known to THICKEN hair from the follicles; which will slow down hair loss. Another positive trait about this compound is its hair moisturizing effects; we all know that a moist scalp is a healthy head of hair.

Rosemary leaf extract is documented to stimulate hair follicles and hair growth. Rosemary is usually medicated to slow down or even permanently hold off premature hair loss and gray hair. Rosemary oils and concoctions will soothe and condition dry scalps. When applied in a concentrated form to the roots and scalp, rosemary is handy in halting many cases of dandruff. Rosemary is known to help darken gray hair over time and it is considered to be a stimulant for the roots and the scalp. Rosemary was used in one study of 84 people with alopecia areata which a disease in which hair falls out commonly in patches. The individuals who massaged their scalps with rosemary every day for 7 months experienced significant hair re-growth compared to those who massaged their scalps without the essential oils.

The compounds above along other ingredients are included in NTBM’s new Shampoo formula for hair loss prevention and restoration. This formula offers a synergistic combination of hair loss prevention when applied to the scalp of the head. One may use it on cycle as well to prevent hair loss besides those who genetically prone to hair loss and may have a receding hair line. Stop the hair loss before it’s too late, preventive medicine is best.
    Each bottle of N2-Shampoo is a full 7oz . Only a dime sized serving is needed with each use, so every bottle last for months.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine,
    Glycerin, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis
    (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Nut,
    Organic Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Emu Oil,
    Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Caffeine, Tocopherol (Vitamin E),
    Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin Ester-C), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citric Acid, Fragrance.

And don't forget to take a look at NTBM's Blog for more infos on ingredients, peptides and other stuff.

Banned

when is this going to be in stock? Please say in the next week, otherwise I may look into buying it somewhere else.

Thanks!

Same here I'm very interested in trying this product.
    G

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    when is this going to be in stock? Please say in the next week, otherwise I may look into buying it somewhere else.

Thanks!
    I can't get a specific date, but it should be back in stock in the next week or so...

GYM RAT

Thanks!
    N2Shampoo is back in stock NOW!!! Get it now!!

__________________________________________________ _
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE

Just a heads up for those that were interested the n2shampoo is now back in stock.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    N2Shampoo is back in stock NOW!!! Get it now!!

__________________________________________________ _
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    as my luck would have it, I'm broke as shit now.

as my luck would have it, I'm broke as shit now.
    No worries man- it should be stocked for awhile now.

MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

Man I got some of this for my mom and I'll see how it'll workout for her

first time using n2shampoo....it's almost too strong for me...honestly...i have thick hair the way it is, no shedding or anything but i have a widows peak and wanted to see how this stuff would work

got my hair cut really short and started using this, it's been about two weeks and my hair needs to be cut again really bad....i can't say for sure if it's all the shampoo but my hair grew really quickly since my last hair cut

stuff smells really good too

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    first time using n2shampoo....it's almost too strong for me...honestly...i have thick hair the way it is, no shedding or anything but i have a widows peak and wanted to see how this stuff would work

got my hair cut really short and started using this, it's been about two weeks and my hair needs to be cut again really bad....i can't say for sure if it's all the shampoo but my hair grew really quickly since my last hair cut

stuff smells really good too
    Yeah i Just got a little sample bottle- havent tried it yet- but you are right stuff smells really good, has a nice coco butter-esque aroma.

I am going to have to stay away from this stuff. My hair is already thick lol
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    yeah i don't really need it either, my hair is thick as well and no signs of balding but i do have a widows peak naturally....i was really checking to see what happened with that....but my hair just grew super fast

yeah we've all seeen that mop of yours- i think your good in that department,lol.

whens the dreads coming!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast