Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PENCILNECK

Default Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend

Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend tightens your skin and may reduce the visible signs of aging by discarding water from the fat cells. Thiomucase Cream by NTBM allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell. Thiomucase Cream by NTBM is a safe and effective product for preventing cellulite. Its natural component ,Caffeine & Yohimbe acts directly upon orange peel skin - reducing it in depth, and facilitating both retained water and fat release and drainage. This improves hydration of the skin and offers a firm and silky touch. On the other hand, and in parallel, the reducing effect of Thiomucase Cream by NTBM helps to shape body contour - allowing the release of the fatty tissue located between the skin and muscles.
    All the same benefits of the pre-show thiomucase, used to improve the definition of the treatment area. Start applying the cream 2x/day two weeks before competition. There are two ways to use: 1. Apply a thin layer of cream and rub in well, or 2. Apply a thin layer of cream, cover with clear plastic wrap and a neoprene belt/spandex tight clothing for atleast an hour. Rub in excess when done.
    So whether you are trying to get show ready or just want to look your best. Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend by NTBM get you there in no time!
    For external use only.

warnings
    This product is intended for adults only. Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are drug tested for any band substance.

If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke.

Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately.

As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use
    "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
    Manufactored for Needtobuildmuscle.com by pumpnpose. NTBM does not make this product but is only a
    Authorized reseller of this product for pumpNpose.

And don't forget to take a look at NTBM's Blog for more infos on ingredients, peptides and other stuff.

Banned

funny how there is not more talk about thiomucase. I used the stuff way back and it works in days. I may give this stuff a try.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJo View Post

Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend tightens your skin and may reduce the visible signs of aging by discarding water from the fat cells. Thiomucase Cream by NTBM allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell. Thiomucase Cream by NTBM is a safe and effective product for preventing cellulite. Its natural component ,Caffeine & Yohimbe acts directly upon orange peel skin - reducing it in depth, and facilitating both retained water and fat release and drainage. This improves hydration of the skin and offers a firm and silky touch. On the other hand, and in parallel, the reducing effect of Thiomucase Cream by NTBM helps to shape body contour - allowing the release of the fatty tissue located between the skin and muscles.
    All the same benefits of the pre-show thiomucase, used to improve the definition of the treatment area. Start applying the cream 2x/day two weeks before competition. There are two ways to use: 1. Apply a thin layer of cream and rub in well, or 2. Apply a thin layer of cream, cover with clear plastic wrap and a neoprene belt/spandex tight clothing for atleast an hour. Rub in excess when done.
    So whether you are trying to get show ready or just want to look your best. Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend by NTBM get you there in no time!
    For external use only.

warnings
    This product is intended for adults only. Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are drug tested for any band substance.

If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke.

Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately.

As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use
    "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
    Manufactored for Needtobuildmuscle.com by pumpnpose. NTBM does not make this product but is only a
    Authorized reseller of this product for pumpNpose.

And don't forget to take a look at NTBM's Blog for more infos on ingredients, peptides and other stuff.

If you apply to your stomach and put a neoprene belt on and do cardio will you get better results??

whats the website to order this stuff?
    anyone got a discount code?

Quote Originally Posted by BC123Jm View Post
    whats the website to order this stuff?
    anyone got a discount code?
    BC I've been looking for hours this stuff on line for hours now. Needtobuildmuscle.com doesn't have it in stock. Maybe a rep can let us know when we will be able to order it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJD69 View Post
    BC I've been looking for hours this stuff on line for hours now. Needtobuildmuscle.com doesn't have it in stock. Maybe a rep can let us know when we will be able to order it!!!

yeah i checked for just regular thiomucase. you can get it overseas but its crazy money. 60 euros for 50 gram tube. the stuff they sell on amazon is a knockoff and not real thiomucsae which is a mucopolisacaridasa
    whatever that shit is. back in the day i used it, it was dirt cheap back then. i cant remember but i think it worked well to pull the water out and make you look tighter

Quote Originally Posted by BC123Jm View Post
    yeah i checked for just regular thiomucase. you can get it overseas but its crazy money. 60 euros for 50 gram tube. the stuff they sell on amazon is a knockoff and not real thiomucsae which is a mucopolisacaridasa
    whatever that shit is. back in the day i used it, it was dirt cheap back then. i cant remember but i think it worked well to pull the water out and make you look tighter
    Yeah I found a lot of the herbal thiomucase on-line but not sure how good it is. SallyAnne is the Administrator for NTBM.com I sent her an email to see if she can find out when it will be back in stock. If I find another site I will let you know!

Banned

those overseas people are charging way too much. I payed something like $10 for my tube from a canadian online supp place back in the day.

I also don't think the plastic covering is necessary or very practical after the use. I never did that and got great results.

In the meantime, anusol as a replacement, you may have heard of this, but it works apparantly, I've never tried it, but why not? Plus you'll have anusol in your medicine cabinet if ever your fart hole is in trouble...

Banned

I'd like to know how long a tube lasts for if anyone knows. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by some of this company's products. The shamefull plugs they pull off has turned me off from them ever since I've known of them.

don't know if anyone else feels this way, but your reps often seem like kids. Get someone more mature to represent you guys is my suggestion.

Board Sponsor NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM's Avatar

We carry the product but am out of stock right now. I will get an update for you guys.

The Engineer: GAT Lead Rep lastson's Avatar

http://www.pumpnpose.com has it... for $28 for 5.5 Oz

Last

PENCILNECK

Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?

Quote Originally Posted by NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM View Post
    We carry the product but am out of stock right now. I will get an update for you guys.
    Any in stock???

Quote Originally Posted by BigJD69 View Post
    Any in stock???
    Unfortunately, it is still out of stock. With have been having some issues getting certain items in. Situation should soon be remedied. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Hey just a heads up fellas- thiomucase is finally back in stock. NTBM is now offering the products for a few more dollars cheaper AND you can use the "Givethanks25 code for an additional 25% off.

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/T...Blend-p72.html
    Last edited by NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM; 11-21-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast