Page 1 of 401 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6011
  1. #1
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,198
    Rep Power
    2149228

    Default Curt James' training journal

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    45:00 treadmill 3.5 speed and .5 incline

    Leg press 6 plates x 20, 20, 8 p x 15, 15, 10 p x 12, 12, 10 p + 50# x 6
    Leg extensions 180 x 12, 207.5 x 12, 12, 12
    Leg curls 140 x 12, 147.5 x 10, 10, 10
    CGBP 125 x 7, 7, 6
    Universal triceps machine 8 plates x 15, 15, 10 p x 12
    Crunches bodyweight x 25, 25, 25
    Knee raises b.w. x 20, 20, 20
    Nautilus abs 100# x 25, 25, 25

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,715
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I didn't know that you lifted weights Curt. Thought you were just a forum groupie. LOL

    Good session Bro.

  3. #3
    OLYMPIAN ~gymdiva~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,351
    Rep Power
    2147834

    Default

    .5 incline???? wuss



    j/k...come hiking in the Appalachian Mountains some time...that's so good stuff!

  4. #4
    RX MEMBER Hardcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    4836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    I didn't know that you lifted weights Curt. Thought you were just a forum groupie. LOL

    Good session Bro.
    x2!

  5. #5
    Moderator GirlyMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a realm of all possibilities
    Posts
    13,751
    Rep Power
    2148047

    Default

    Where are you training these days Curt? Certainly not PF...mine never had Nautilus and Universals.

  6. #6
    Forum Leader: Rx Strength Headquarters robert da strongman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    32,804
    Rep Power
    693476

    Default

    good training

  7. #7
    RX MEMBER Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In my own fithy mind.
    Posts
    7,739
    Rep Power
    2147846

    Default

    Good to see your log Curt. Looks like a good workout.

  8. #8
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,198
    Rep Power
    2149228

    Default

    Oh, just great.

    Visitors.

    Now I can't miss workouts.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,715
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Oh, just great.

    Visitors.

    Now I can't miss workouts.
    But remember Curt at your advanced age that you need rest and recovery. So take a week or so before you hit the gym again so you don't hurt yourself you old geezer.

  10. #10
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,198
    Rep Power
    2149228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    I didn't know that you lifted weights Curt. Thought you were just a forum groupie. LOL

    Good session Bro.
    Apparently neither do my muscles!

    (weeps silently)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~gymdiva~ View Post
    .5 incline???? wuss



    j/k...come hiking in the Appalachian Mountains some time...that's so good stuff!
    Yeah, but it's a very steep .5, Sharon.



    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    x2!
    thank u!

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    Where are you training these days Curt? Certainly not PF...mine never had Nautilus and Universals.
    Believe it or not, it IS a PF. Our gym on Paxton Street is a former World Gym. They took out the power racks and any dumbbell over 75, but other than that, it's 100% and 24/7/365...

    HARDKORRR!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by robert da strongman View Post
    good training
    Thank you, good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Good to see your log Curt. Looks like a good workout.
    Appreciate the visit, Sledge!

  11. #11
    FREAK musclegoddess65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ladson SC
    Posts
    4,067
    Rep Power
    33861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Oh, just great.

    Visitors.

    Now I can't miss workouts.
    nope not now!!!!

  12. #12
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,198
    Rep Power
    2149228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    But remember Curt at your advanced age that you need rest and recovery. So take a week or so before you hit the gym again so you don't hurt yourself you old geezer.
    Aw, crap.

    My other journal was in The Pit.

    Now I remember why I posted it there! Son of a...


    Guess this will have to do:

    Why you [expletive deleted] son of a [expletive deleted]! [expletive deleted] whippersnapper, I'll show you a [expletive deleted] geezer!

    Visit me 'n the rest of the old geezers @:

    http://rxmuscle.ning.com/group/rxmps...oldpeopledwell

  13. #13
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,198
    Rep Power
    2149228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musclegoddess65 View Post
    nope not now!!!!


    Stop, you'll only encourage me.

    (And thanks for that.)

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,715
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post


    Stop, you'll only encourage me.

    (And thanks for that.)

    She encourages me too, so naughty.................................

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,715
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Aw, crap.

    My other journal was in The Pit.

    Now I remember why I posted it there! Son of a...


    Guess this will have to do:

    Why you [expletive deleted] son of a [expletive deleted]! [expletive deleted] whippersnapper, I'll show you a [expletive deleted] geezer!

    Visit me 'n the rest of the old geezers @:

    http://rxmuscle.ning.com/group/rxmps...oldpeopledwell

    You trying to go gansta on me again Curt?? LOL

Page 1 of 401 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •