so i just finished my 3rd figure show this past weekend and placed 4th out of 20 in the 5'3 and under class. I am very happy with my placng and were my body was at. All of the feedback i got from the judges was that i need to build my upper body to match my lower body. I was 105lbs friday before my show and today i am 113, I am 5'1. I am working with a coach who has come up with an offseason plan and i started it right away on monday. I am a little nervous as far as the food goes since i have never been this high in carbs, especialy this type of carbs. Basically it breaks down to 250gc coming from cream of rice, white rice, red potatoes, and karbolyn post workout. 60g of fat coming from nuts, almond butter, and beef. And 180g of protein coming from chicken, beef, eggwhites, and protein powder. Basically what i am curious to know is what have you ladies found to be the most usefull as far as workouts/diet goes to put on good quality muslce. I train 4 days a week, and am doing either fasted cardio or after i lift 2 days a week for and hour and teach two cardio kickboxing classes, so a total of 4 hours just to keep my body fat in check. Any suggestions as far as workouts and diet goes would be greatly appreciated!! it is aslways a hard shift from pre contest right into an off season diet.