Hey everyone starting a log for SNAC, let me give you some background before I post more about this company. I just got into bodybuilding last year but have been working out for about 5 years now. In high school I was out of skinny fat and out of shape I weighed about 145lbs at 6ft tall.

I competed this year in the NPC Natural Michigan, where I hoped to compete in the middle weight division but I weighed in at 176.9lbs lol so I missed my weigh in by a fraction of a pound. I was the tallest and skinniest person in my division, I placed 7th out of 12 which I was somewhat happy with.

This year I started my offseason diet and plan to compete in a natty league and hope to compete in a pro-qualifying show. I feel very healthy as I took a month off from the weights about 2 months ago, as I have a torn ACL and lateral meniscus that I needed to get surgery for.

So far my diet basically consists of of carbs ranging anywhere from 300g-400g thru through the week day and about 200 during the weekday. I snack or eat extra meals if I feel like it during the weekday or weekend. My protein intake is about 230-250g thats usually consistent. I just started taking in 15g of coconut oil per day as I was not taking in any fats.

Supplement background:

Preworkout I've taken the following:
Noxpload, NaNovapor, Jack3d, SuperpumpMax, SuperPump250, a few off brand stuff, thats all I can remember as of now lol.

My top 3 would be SuperPumpMax, Noxpload, and Jack3d (in that order)

Day 1:

Since I have bad knees I put on SNAC's joint cream, took the oxygen pills, and took the preworkout supplement about 40mins before "take off"

I hit Quads on Monday by itself, about 15reps per exercise 3 sets each and about 4-5 diff types of exercises. (front squat, hack squat, Leg ext-begining and end, close stance squats, and lunges)

The gym was extra muggy today since it rained so I don't couldn't feel the supplement to my full potential, but one thing I can say is the joint cream is unbelievable. I stay away from heavy press's especially for quads because my knees start to hurt right away. But with the cream I felt great!!

Took the post workout recovery formula it was vanilla flavored and for anyone that knows me I cannot take any vanilla supplement because I hate the taste, but this tasted amazing!! Better than the myofusion I'm taking!!

I went home had my pwom about an hour later popped in the ZMA (which knocked me right out)

First Day= success taste on everything was good, seeming like a promising supplement so far. I've felt great all day today

Weight Monday Morning: 203lbs

GOING FOR CHEST DAY NOW!!! STAY TUNED!!

Nabeel