Alrght so i am at a total loss as to what is causing this issue that i am having. For about the past year or so I have been struggling with my stomach being distended....its not fat...but it just sticks out. I have a small frame so any little imperfection sticks out. It is much much better right now but some days are worse than others. I have stopped training my abs in fear of having that add to my problem, but i still want definition. Like i said my abs are rock hard but they stick out. It was really bad about 6 months ago, and i was eating significantly more veggies. I went to see a naturalpath and he is 100% positive i am insulin resistant and that i should basically be doing a keto diet...which i am not a huge fan of, and neith is my coach. I am currently eating 180g protein 225g carbs and 45g fat. Before i switched coaches i was doing cream of rice, red potatoes, white rice, and rice cakes. Now I do oatmalfor all my carb meals except i do rice cakes post workout. My friend had reccomended i try different carbs to see if they effect my body in different ways. The oatmeal has seemed to sit well with my stomac, but like i said some days are worse than others. I wear a belt when i do heavy lifts like squat, bb rows, and o.h shoulder press, in an attempt to minimize core activation. I feel like I am doing all I can and no one can figure out what is going on...If anyone has any suggestion I would really apprectiate it.