Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Alright got a question. Do you think running 5iu of GH in a 5 on 2 off protocol would be beneficial over 3.3 ed on a cutting cycle?
    Probably but not sure the difference would be noticeable. Many dosing guidlines by manufacturers are total mg/iu per week. For example you might have a dosing scheme like .01mg per kg per week for adults. So they seem more interested in total mg per week. That could be administered with 2-4 im injects per week or daily subq injects. In your question the 25iu per week scheme is more total iu weekly therefore probably a bit better than your other scheme of 23iu.

However, recent research now recommends daily subq dosing even though there are similarities in effect with fewer im injects per week.

Another group of researchers are now looking at IGF-1 levels to determine GH dosing. This seems to be the best way to dose but that raises another caveat. What if IGF-1 was supplemented on your GH off days? Or even used alongside the GH? This significantly reduces cost if you rely on the IGF-1 instead of GH alone.

Anyway, its a lot to think about because we have other studies that show increased vertical growth with eod dosing of GH over ed. At the end of the day I would lean towards higher weekly mg being best though.

btw, 3.3iu daily is a pretty low GH dose and pretty close to replacement in adults so for bodybuilding purposes I would run a higher dose of at least 4-6 iu GH daily. If the GH is for anti-aging purposes than 3.3iu GH daily is great.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    Do you think you could get away with less than 500iu/wk of HCG for the rest of your life on trt? Like 350 or 400? Or do you think you need 500 to keep them going?
    Not if you want full restoration of ITT levels. In a low dose HCG study 875iu HCG weekly did not restore ITT levels in men administering Testosterone. I recommend 500iu HCG twice weekly while on TRT to restore ITT levels. But not sure you need 100% of ITT levels so its probably not critical.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    If you were on trt, what would be the long term (like decades) negative side effects the necessary use of aromasin? Is it "bad" for you, like most drugs, or fine for continuous use?
    Nobody knows. We do not have decades of data on AI's and much of the data we do have is in females. Unfortunately AI's work WAY better in females than males so that data may not even apply to men. Their E2 is absolutely crushed on AI's, in men E2 is only reduced around 50% so if females experience negative effects from low E2 that would not be the case in males since AI's cannot lower our E2 as much in most cases. I think most docs are willing to put patients on SERM's for 5 years and AI's could follow another 5 years but I don't think there is a "safe" recommended duration for AI's in males at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    yep..i have been searching FB for a garlic chicken for weeks and nothing..i will find you..
    Haha good luck!

Thanks a bunch heavy! I appreciate the help. I was thinking it would be better too, and make each kit last a month. I'm using it for bbing, and I was wondering about this ever since Joe said something about larger blasts on workout days only being better than a lower dose ed. I never thought about running exogenous IGF-1 with it. Des could be a good option for that I would think. Thanks again man, and thank you for using yourself as a constant chemistry experiment lol. It sure does help bring real life info into the equation. I have kinda been doing the same with myself the last few months lol.

Heavy,

Have you ever heard of Ovidrel? As far as i know its synthetic Hcg. Do you think its as effective?

Its readily available in my country and i was wondering what king of dosing protocol you would use for your PCT in replacement of Hcg?

Also, in PCT if i only have access to 25mg pharma grade pills that are to small to break up, what kind of dosing guideline should i use, currently im using 1x25mg pill EOD.

thanks Big guy.

iye What could someone gain 1st cycle average genetics? and do u recommend 500mg test 12 weeks for a 1st cycle as well?
    Not on a Keto diet

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Heavy,

Have you ever heard of Ovidrel? As far as i know its synthetic Hcg. Do you think its as effective?

Its readily available in my country and i was wondering what kind of dosing protocol you would use for your PCT in replacement of Hcg?

Also, in PCT if i only have access to Aromasin 25mg pharma grade pills for my AI, that are to small to break up, what kind of dosing guideline should i use, currently im using 1x25mg pill EOD.

thanks Big guy.
    sorry man, fixed it for the AI

The Engineer: GAT Lead Rep lastson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post

What is Clambutteroil?
    Not sure what that is but, wow it sounds good...

This is going to be an informative thread...

Thanks for taking the time HI

Last

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Thanks a bunch heavy! I appreciate the help. I was thinking it would be better too, and make each kit last a month. I'm using it for bbing, and I was wondering about this ever since Joe said something about larger blasts on workout days only being better than a lower dose ed. I never thought about running exogenous IGF-1 with it. Des could be a good option for that I would think. Thanks again man, and thank you for using yourself as a constant chemistry experiment lol. It sure does help bring real life info into the equation. I have kinda been doing the same with myself the last few months lol.
    You are very welcome.

My general rule of thumb on GH dosing is around 4-6iu daily for maximizing fat loss and around 8-12iu daily for maximizing fat loss AND adding LBM. I'm more concerned with total iu weekly so administering eod or on training days only is fine IF total iu weekly is in the appropriate range. As you likely know, Testosterone has a synergistic effect with GH so using an androgen alongside the GH will increase desired effect more than using either alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    What drugs do you take to look so awesome?

What is Clambutteroil?

Can you drink oral winstrol?
    My training secret is blueberries. I'm actually a lifetime natty.

Clambutteroil is the discharge your girlfriend makes when I touch her "no no" place.

Oral winstrol may only be administered rectally.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Heavy,

Its readily available in my country and i was wondering what king of dosing protocol you would use for your PCT in replacement of Hcg?

Also, in PCT if i only have access to 25mg pharma grade pills that are to small to break up, what kind of dosing guideline should i use, currently im using 1x25mg pill EOD.

thanks Big guy.
    I have never used Ovidrel and I am unfamiliar with male dosing guidelines but it does have a similar action to HCG as far as I know.

If the AI is being used solo in PCT then 25mg eod is fine but I would want to see E2 labs about 2 weeks into PCT to verify dosage. Without labs it's hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by a2thej2008 View Post
    iye What could someone gain 1st cycle average genetics? and do u recommend 500mg test 12 weeks for a 1st cycle as well?
    Most guys add quite a bit of water weight and some decent muscle mass if training, nutrition and recovery are dialed in on their first course. I would say 10-15lbs total is pretty standard but that is almost never all muscle.

600mg test C or E for 10 weeks is my standard recommended first course .

My cycle sample above may not be for everyone so I am offering an alternative to the flat cycle design. If you want to run a first cycle with a little more horsepower than you may want to consider a modified pyramiding cycle. I have done over 20 pyramid courses and must say they are my favorite way to run aas. The human body is always fighting for homeostasis so the concept is to increase dose before gains plateau. Based on the 2009 myostatin study we can design a cycle that is effective for 10 weeks using this strategy. The following first cycle is for men that want a little more performance with added risk while only using Testosterone. The first 5 weeks a standard dose is administered to evaluate how your body responds and to determine if sides are manageable. If sides are manageable then increase the dose.

Sample first course #2

Week 1-5 600mg Testosterone weekly
    Week 6-8 800mg Testosterone weekly

Week 9-10 1 gram Testosterone weekly

10-25 mg Aromasin daily with the goal of keeping Estradiol between 10pg/ml-30pg/ml. Only blood work can confirm if you are in this range.

500iu HCG twice weekly.

IM your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist :)

why does my penis itch

Quote Originally Posted by MrOXY View Post
    why does my penis itch
    From reading some of your threads, I don't even wanna know.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast