I'm on the Species Nutrition Mailing list and I look forward to getting a new recipe from Colette every month. I'm going to give this one a try:

Cooking with Colette

HOMEMADE GOAT YOGURT

Ingredients:
1 quart 1% fat Goat Milk ( Try Whole Foods )
1 packet yogurt starter - to purchase

Directions:
In a sauce pan heat milk to just about a boil. Remove from heat and let cool or just put in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. You are going to need to purchase a thermometer becuase if the milk is too hot it will kill the yogurt culture.

Add Yogurt Starter and gently stir into milk. Do not whip or beat, keep unrefridgerated and let incubate for about 4-8 hours. Keep in a warm area such as the stove or mircowave. It will thicken and leave a watery film on top. This is the WHEY protein seperated from the Caseine. You can put away and use in your next protein shake.

Refridgerate and it will thicken even more. Finally, add stevia, fruit, or honey to taste.

Yogurt as very little lactose becuase the probiotics turn the lactose into lactic acid. Those that are lactose intolerant should have no problem with eating this yogurt. In fact, it is beneficial for those with intestinal problems and helps to keep the health of your intestinal flora.

You can purchase yogurt starter kits att
http://www.lyo-san.ca/english/yogourmet.html