Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    GYM RAT
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    98

    Default HCGENERATE RoCKS!!!

    HCGenerate with fadogia agrestis stem extract can also be used as a stand-alone testosterone booster to help elevate natural test levels!

    The addition of Tribulus Terrestris and Zinc are to help the body produce at its peak levels. When you hit the gym hard, you donít want to half ass it! You want to get in there, kill it and get out! The added aggression in the gym is there to help you break plateaus and set new records!

    For me:

    Im enjoying it alot! I love the endurance increase, and the general alpha feeling. Not dont think this is some miricale supp. I notice the most difference and benifits the harder Im working out.



    __________________________________________________ ____________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    TOLL FREE #: (+1-855-236-6987)

  2. #2
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    5,300
    Rep Power
    500231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    HCGenerate with fadogia agrestis stem extract can also be used as a stand-alone testosterone booster to help elevate natural test levels!

    The addition of Tribulus Terrestris and Zinc are to help the body produce at its peak levels. When you hit the gym hard, you donít want to half ass it! You want to get in there, kill it and get out! The added aggression in the gym is there to help you break plateaus and set new records!

    For me:

    Im enjoying it alot! I love the endurance increase, and the general alpha feeling. Not dont think this is some miricale supp. I notice the most difference and benifits the harder Im working out.



    __________________________________________________ ____________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    TOLL FREE #: (+1-855-236-6987)

    I recently read a few studies on fadogia agrestis stem extract and the results seem positive. Not only the testosterone boosting properties but the increases in blood flow were very noticeable. Another thing that is worth noting is that HCGenerate actually uses the correct extract. I have noticed that a few other products with this ingredient did not use the extract cited in the studies. The stem seems to be where the extraction must come from to get the full benefit. This is great stuff!
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  3. #3
    MyOatmeal.com Rep Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,332
    Rep Power
    674015

    Default

    want to have some fun? Try stacking Hcgenerate + Phytoserms, the body comp of the products alone make it worth it....but the alpha male feeling and the good mood it puts you in is amazing as well

    this stack really helps with strength and size compared to most other test boosters



  4. #4
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    10002

    Default

    Can you get these in UK?

  5. #5
    MyOatmeal.com Rep Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,332
    Rep Power
    674015

    Default

    we ship foreign....isn't predator uk?



  6. #6
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    10002

    Default

    Would you recommend this for pct following a pro-hormone course?

  7. #7
    RX MEMBER Conrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    31888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanDeats View Post
    Would you recommend this for pct following a pro-hormone course?
    I think you'll be good to go after this. If you check out needto's forum, there is TON's of info about these products helping people in your type of situation.

    A LOT of people love HCGenerate, the stuff just works; period. I was practically shooting blanks after once of my PH cycles, but about 2 weeks into HCGenerate, I blew a load over my head while laying flat on the bed. My gf was like "WTF was that?"

    Shits bad ass bro, it turns you into Peter North.

    [ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=24833"]Stuff Romano Likes: HCGenerate for PCT! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/stu...musclecom.html

  8. #8
    GYM RAT
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I think you'll be good to go after this. If you check out needto's forum, there is TON's of info about these products helping people in your type of situation.

    A LOT of people love HCGenerate, the stuff just works; period. I was practically shooting blanks after once of my PH cycles, but about 2 weeks into HCGenerate, I blew a load over my head while laying flat on the bed. My gf was like "WTF was that?"

    Shits bad ass bro, it turns you into Peter North.

    Stuff Romano Likes: HCGenerate for PCT! - RX Muscle Forums

    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/stu...musclecom.html
    I agree with this,.


    __________________________________________________ _________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    TOLL FREE #: (+1-855-236-6987)

  9. #9
    NOVICE
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I think you'll be good to go after this. If you check out needto's forum, there is TON's of info about these products helping people in your type of situation.

    A LOT of people love HCGenerate, the stuff just works; period. I was practically shooting blanks after once of my PH cycles, but about 2 weeks into HCGenerate, I blew a load over my head while laying flat on the bed. My gf was like "WTF was that?"

    Shits bad ass bro, it turns you into Peter North.

    Stuff Romano Likes: HCGenerate for PCT! - RX Muscle Forums

    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/stu...musclecom.html

    Haha bro, that was some funny Sh*t but so true. I have always said that HcGenerate is the best Natty Test Booster Bar none. The first time I used it, I was in a similar situation. I was using Turninabol LV and then switched to Androhard. For some reason my libido went by the wayside and when I talked to Needto, he told me to take the HcGenerate. I got it and a couple days later i was back in business. Ever since then, HcGenerate has been a part of my PCT. I run it the entire PCT. I was also running it on cycle with my most recent Prohormone/designer stacks for the exception of the last where I used Dermacrine/Transaderm instead. I also ran HcGenerate solo for a few weeks and BAM, instand wood..LOL. All around it is such a good product..SJ

  10. #10
    GYM RAT
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    161

    Default

    HCGenerate is truly an amazing product.

  11. #11
    GYM RAT
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!!!

    __________________________________________________ ____
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    TOLL FREE #: (+1-855-236-6987)

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    we will express a best motivation in all ways so rock style become us most strong so be happy and struggle for best outcome.

  13. #13
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    43214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardabel View Post
    we will express a best motivation in all ways so rock style become us most strong so be happy and struggle for best outcome.
    Get out of here!

  14. #14
    PENCILNECK
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    best tbooster imo

  15. #15
    NOVICE
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    5535

    Default

    Gonna run this my next PCT. I hope it turns out well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •