Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GYM RAT

Default HCGENERATE RoCKS!!!

HCGenerate with fadogia agrestis stem extract can also be used as a stand-alone testosterone booster to help elevate natural test levels!

The addition of Tribulus Terrestris and Zinc are to help the body produce at its peak levels. When you hit the gym hard, you donít want to half ass it! You want to get in there, kill it and get out! The added aggression in the gym is there to help you break plateaus and set new records!

For me:

Im enjoying it alot! I love the endurance increase, and the general alpha feeling. Not dont think this is some miricale supp. I notice the most difference and benifits the harder Im working out.

__________________________________________________ ____________
    NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
    TOLL FREE #: (+1-855-236-6987)

Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    HCGenerate with fadogia agrestis stem extract can also be used as a stand-alone testosterone booster to help elevate natural test levels!

The addition of Tribulus Terrestris and Zinc are to help the body produce at its peak levels. When you hit the gym hard, you donít want to half ass it! You want to get in there, kill it and get out! The added aggression in the gym is there to help you break plateaus and set new records!

For me:

Im enjoying it alot! I love the endurance increase, and the general alpha feeling. Not dont think this is some miricale supp. I notice the most difference and benifits the harder Im working out.

__________________________________________________ ____________

I recently read a few studies on fadogia agrestis stem extract and the results seem positive. Not only the testosterone boosting properties but the increases in blood flow were very noticeable. Another thing that is worth noting is that HCGenerate actually uses the correct extract. I have noticed that a few other products with this ingredient did not use the extract cited in the studies. The stem seems to be where the extraction must come from to get the full benefit. This is great stuff!
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance

want to have some fun? Try stacking Hcgenerate + Phytoserms, the body comp of the products alone make it worth it....but the alpha male feeling and the good mood it puts you in is amazing as well

this stack really helps with strength and size compared to most other test boosters

RX MEMBER

Can you get these in UK?

we ship foreign....isn't predator uk?

RX MEMBER

Would you recommend this for pct following a pro-hormone course?

Quote Originally Posted by DanDeats View Post
    Would you recommend this for pct following a pro-hormone course?
    I think you'll be good to go after this. If you check out needto's forum, there is TON's of info about these products helping people in your type of situation.

A LOT of people love HCGenerate, the stuff just works; period. I was practically shooting blanks after once of my PH cycles, but about 2 weeks into HCGenerate, I blew a load over my head while laying flat on the bed. My gf was like "WTF was that?"

Shits bad ass bro, it turns you into Peter North.

[ame="http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=24833"]Stuff Romano Likes: HCGenerate for PCT! - RX Muscle Forums[/ame]

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/stu...musclecom.html

GYM RAT

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I think you'll be good to go after this. If you check out needto's forum, there is TON's of info about these products helping people in your type of situation.

A LOT of people love HCGenerate, the stuff just works; period. I was practically shooting blanks after once of my PH cycles, but about 2 weeks into HCGenerate, I blew a load over my head while laying flat on the bed. My gf was like "WTF was that?"

Stuff Romano Likes: HCGenerate for PCT! - RX Muscle Forums

I agree with this,.

__________________________________________________ _________

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post

Stuff Romano Likes: HCGenerate for PCT! - RX Muscle Forums

Haha bro, that was some funny Sh*t but so true. I have always said that HcGenerate is the best Natty Test Booster Bar none. The first time I used it, I was in a similar situation. I was using Turninabol LV and then switched to Androhard. For some reason my libido went by the wayside and when I talked to Needto, he told me to take the HcGenerate. I got it and a couple days later i was back in business. Ever since then, HcGenerate has been a part of my PCT. I run it the entire PCT. I was also running it on cycle with my most recent Prohormone/designer stacks for the exception of the last where I used Dermacrine/Transaderm instead. I also ran HcGenerate solo for a few weeks and BAM, instand wood..LOL. All around it is such a good product..SJ

GYM RAT

HCGenerate is truly an amazing product.

GYM RAT

a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!!!

__________________________________________________ ____

Banned

we will express a best motivation in all ways so rock style become us most strong so be happy and struggle for best outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardabel View Post
    we will express a best motivation in all ways so rock style become us most strong so be happy and struggle for best outcome.
    Get out of here!

PENCILNECK

best tbooster imo

NOVICE

Gonna run this my next PCT. I hope it turns out well.

RX MEMBER

I've wanted to try running double dose (10 caps per day), just can't afford the dent to my wallet :-/

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I've wanted to try running double dose (10 caps per day), just can't afford the dent to my wallet :-/
    Wow, I wonder if anyone has tried that before....?
    I will run it at normal dose when I use it between cycles first to access its affects on my body.

Great in pct

10 will make you want to get your wife prego.trust me.

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    10 will make you want to get your wife prego.trust me.
    Better use it when the wife wants to have them kiddies.

I am using this right now through the last portion of my contest prep. After a week I am starting feel the effects. I am noticing some mood enhancement and aggression which is helping me in my training sessions with my cals being low.

NOVICE

Bump for a good product.

Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I am using this right now through the last portion of my contest prep. After a week I am starting feel the effects. I am noticing some mood enhancement and aggression which is helping me in my training sessions with my cals being low.
    Hey hows that prep going Data? hcgen still treating ya proper?

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Hey hows that prep going Data? hcgen still treating ya proper?
    Prep is on point right now. I like the HCGen. It seems to be helping with my aggression and strength during training sessions which is really important at this point. I have mentioned HCGen in my contest prep section log and a couple guys are using it now and the feedback is great!

Prep is on point right now. I like the HCGen. It seems to be helping with my aggression and strength during training sessions which is really important at this point. I have mentioned HCGen in my contest prep section log and a couple guys are using it now and the feedback is great!
    Right on, that's some great feedback- glad it's working out for ya... When's your show?

Right on, that's some great feedback- glad it's working out for ya... When's your show?
    July 6th and the 7th so about 5.5 out right now!

PENCILNECK

Got a friend running HCGenerate with a Superdrol stack cycle, he came in to clarify if it would help and i immediately told him YES, about a week later he came in saying his cycle is going very good he's loving it!
    Very useful on-cycle product, anything that will help with recovery gets two thumbs up in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastInTheEast View Post
    Got a friend running HCGenerate with a Superdrol stack cycle, he came in to clarify if it would help and i immediately told him YES, about a week later he came in saying his cycle is going very good he's loving it!
    Very useful on-cycle product, anything that will help with recovery gets two thumbs up in my book!
    I have a buddy running while on cycle too and is enjoying it so far

nice stack.good ole superdrol

Today I am starting a double dose and will run that for the remainder of my contest prep. I am expecting good things

NOVICE

Today I am starting a double dose and will run that for the remainder of my contest prep. I am expecting good things
    Please let us know about these good things! And good luck on your show!

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Please let us know about these good things! And good luck on your show!
    Thanks Bud! 4 weeks to go!

Well the double dose is certainly amplifying the effects. My aggression is up even more. I am very cranky right now though so I really have to channel this towards my workouts and not towards my clients throughout the day lol

Hey Austin...Are you running DAA along with it? How do you cycle DAA i'm doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off....I noticed when i cycled off during prep i lost prob 2-3 lbs of what seemed like water weight after 3 days off....how do you cycle these supplements leading into a show?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    Hey Austin...Are you running DAA along with it? How do you cycle DAA i'm doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off....I noticed when i cycled off during prep i lost prob 2-3 lbs of what seemed like water weight after 3 days off....how do you cycle these supplements leading into a show?
    I am using DAA with it. For prep I started the DAA around 10 weeks out and I will run it all the way up to the last week and will probably drop it at that point. After that I will probably give it a month off or so before starting it back up again. As far as the HCGen goes, I ran it at 5 caps for a few weeks and the last weeks up to my show I will run it at a double dose of 10 caps. Depending on how I look I may or may not cut it out the last week. I think the two make a great stack. I am really liking it so far though!

I am using DAA with it. For prep I started the DAA around 10 weeks out and I will run it all the way up to the last week and will probably drop it at that point. After that I will probably give it a month off or so before starting it back up again. As far as the HCGen goes, I ran it at 5 caps for a few weeks and the last weeks up to my show I will run it at a double dose of 10 caps. Depending on how I look I may or may not cut it out the last week. I think the two make a great stack. I am really liking it so far though!
    I'm gonna have to give HCGen a shot for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    I'm gonna have to give HCGen a shot for sure!
    I am pleased with it. Its def worth a shot. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

For those of you that have double dosed HCGen, how do you like to spread out your dosage?

For those of you that have double dosed HCGen, how do you like to spread out your dosage?
    I would think 5 am and 5 in the pm would be a pretty standard approach. Although I suppose you could 4 in the morning , 3 midday, and 3 before bed.

I would think 5 am and 5 in the pm would be a pretty standard approach. Although I suppose you could 4 in the morning , 3 midday, and 3 before bed.
    That is exactly what I have been doing. Do you perfer yours with or without food? I have seen people use it both ways. I currently consume mine with meals.

That is exactly what I have been doing. Do you perfer yours with or without food? I have seen people use it both ways. I currently consume mine with meals.
    I find with herbals, particularly those containing testofen, it often best to take with a little food as it can somteimes cause some not some pleasant burping when consumed on a empty stomach-but thats just me.

I find with herbals, particularly those containing testofen, it often best to take with a little food as it can somteimes cause some not some pleasant burping when consumed on a empty stomach-but thats just me.
    Ya you dont really want to burp it up! My run with HCGen is over for now but I will def be using it again in the future. I enjoyed it alot esp at double dose.

I bought my dad a bottle of this to see if it would help him. Within a week he reported feeling alot better. His mood and libido were both elevated. Not to mention he had more energy. I thought this was some nice feedback because my dad is not familiar with supplements. Its a non biased view point.

I bought my dad a bottle of this to see if it would help him. Within a week he reported feeling alot better. His mood and libido were both elevated. Not to mention he had more energy. I thought this was some nice feedback because my dad is not familiar with supplements. Its a non biased view point.
    i've been trying to talk my father into taking hcgenerate or daa because of his age and his symptoms, but his dr already told him it's not low t even though she never tested him...he always complains that he doesn't know the long term effects of the supplements

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i've been trying to talk my father into taking hcgenerate or daa because of his age and his symptoms, but his dr already told him it's not low t even though she never tested him...he always complains that he doesn't know the long term effects of the supplements
    Can totally relate! have had similar talks with my old man.

enjoyed this.can't wait for the ES version too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast