My take on Needtobuildmuscle.com RS Transaderm.
I have just completed an 8 week cycle of RS Transaderm and I must say I really do think the stuff worked, I am always a little skeptical of transdermal delivery systems but this one I think is the legit deal. I do think that the product would work better on a slightly older person like me because for one my dermis is a bit thinner than a younger persons and also the first ingredient DHEA is more effective in a person 40 and up due to naturally declining levels of this hormone as we age. Another master hormone Pregnelone will also help out a person who is older as well with naturally declining testosterone levels. The Chrysin works well it seems in a transdermal formula as well. It was proven that Chrysin does not make it through the digestive track well taken orally but if this is bypassed it works quite well as an anti-estrogen. 7,8 Benzoflavone has been clinically proven to improve healthy male hormone profiles and sexual function. In our world of bodybuilding, that means it increases testosterone secretion by the testes. Reservatrol is a powerful anti-oxidant and effective in reducing LDL lipid concentrations in the blood.
Now for how it worked on me: Every morning after showering I would rub 5 pumps of the product on my chest. It would absorb so quickly it was almost strange. I have never had any lotion or muscle rub or anything absorb so quickly. I have been half assed at best with my training, diet and even my HRT. Yes I will add I am on HRT. I have been using 250mgs of a test blend every 9 days. I have not been using anti-Estrogens or Anti-aromatase drugs and I have been leaning out as well as when I did. My strength is great as is my libido. I am not sure where my lipid profile stands at this point as I have not had it tested since starting the product. I am currently weighing in at 230# at around 7% range. The way I am eating and training I should not be doing this well. The RS Transaderm really seems to be doing the trick for me. I will defiantly re order the product and I am going to start recommending the product to my clients especially the over 40 year old crowd.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/bodybui...rs-transaderm/