Default Female mystery transformation log

I have a pretty cool "mystery" log i'm going to be running here in the fem chem so you ladies interested can folow along and get some good feedback..i have a female national level bikini competitor that is wanting to lose the "soft look" and move up to figure...she will be running a cycle of ironmaglabs halo-extreme at 1 cap ed..along with iml advanced cycle support...so every few days i will post her findings and give ya'll feedback on how it's going..stay tuned...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

Looking forward to hearing about her experience!

What support supps are you planning?
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    What support supps are you planning?
    She is using iml advanced cycle support...im not doing her plan so im not completly sure...but i will ask..and let yall know...

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    She is using iml advanced cycle support...im not doing her plan so im not completly sure...but i will ask..and let yall know...
    I would suggest to include some acidophilus to avoid yeast infections.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

I would suggest to include some acidophilus to avoid yeast infections.
    I will suggest it...shes pretty exp so im not sure what she knows or doesnt.....thanks for the suggestion..im just glad i dont get yeast infections...

My female logger is just a couple days into her cycle...nothing to exciting to report yet...she is working with a exp prep coach for her figure debut...she will be using some clen and a serm along the way..pretty standard stuff for a figure girl...oh and she has a greek yogurt in her diet ed to help with any yeast issues i was informed...

My female logger is just a couple days into her cycle...nothing to exciting to report yet...she is working with a exp prep coach for her figure debut...she will be using some clen and a serm along the way..pretty standard stuff for a figure girl...oh and she has a greek yogurt in her diet ed to help with any yeast issues i was informed...
    Good enough. If that is cut, acidophilus or probiotics in general are not a bad thing to include if simply to support digestion.
    ~Jack Lalanne

lil info on her diet and progress so far..she's only a few days into prep...food consists of mostly egg whites,oats,fruits,chicken,brown rice,sweet potato,lean beef,green veggies and almonds for fat...starting wieght was 142.2..she has already dropped 3.5 lbs in the first few days..few lbs early is common once someone cleans up there diet..

I spoke with our mystery female this am...she has lost another 2.5 lbs...strength is up...said she had a killer back workout yesterday...just overall well being is very high...she is feeling some libido increase...so all is good..

As far as the 8lb loss goes, that would scare me (but I'm on a lean bulk). How is she looking? Increased lean mass? Or too soon to tell?

Quote Originally Posted by katertot View Post
    As far as the 8lb loss goes, that would scare me (but I'm on a lean bulk). How is she looking? Increased lean mass? Or too soon to tell?
    In a week's time you're really only talking water weight in response to a stricter or more carb-controlled diet.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by katertot View Post
    Like sassy said its prob almost all water...all the holiday sodium clearing out..so too soon to really get a good feel on things..but its always nice to drop some water and clean it up..
    Last edited by s2h; 01-04-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: ..

Will be getting a update today...all good so far....also i have a very exp fbb that is gonna run some halo-extreme in the near future...lets just say i know her very well..and shes not on this board..so i will keep yall informed on that...

i was asked why?..halo-extreme is good for women??..halo-extreme has high anabolic effects and low androgenic effects..androgenic effects are what cause issues with women as far as negative sides are concerned..it converts to what is basically oral turinabol...the 4-chloro group is what limits any progestagenic activity and does not convert to DHT..so sides are very limited with halo-extreme..it is methylated but has very low liver toxicity...liver support such as advanced cycle support is def recommended with halo-extreme...it also has 5a-hydroxy laxogenin..its a plant sterol ingredient..it helps the body recover from trauma/stress associated with heavy training..it is reported to increase protien synthesis by 200% and has a anabolic to androgen ratio of anavar..so in a nutshell halo-extreme is a good choice for female's looking for a compund similiar to tbol or var that also has the same min chance of sides...
    Last edited by s2h; 01-07-2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: ...

She had a little visit from her "monthly visitor"...my assumption is she prob wont see this next month..she has lost 7lbs total...she was feeling a little blah...so nothing exciting to report...one thing on a side note...most aas/serm use combined with the lower bf% when dieting will halt most females period...but thats not set in stone..i had a female bb i know that was around 8-9% last fall and 6 weeks into a test prop run and had a period...so with you ladies theres never a for sure thing hormone wise...

If you have any?????? About her cycle....diet...training...etc....please feel free to ask...if you have any ped questions gimmie a pm...my wife is a fbb...and i have worked and been around alot of female ped users so i can help the vast majority of the time..
    Last edited by s2h; 01-08-2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: ..

Just in...she is training right now and text me...that she is seeing a huge jump in vascularity...i also noticed when i use halo i get alot of vascularity....so the combo of the diet and halo extreme is kicking in for her...

is she taking the one tab in the morning on empty stomach or with food?

I am very interested in the progress from this cycle, pretty interesting so thanks for starting the thread

I'd like to know the details. So she's running halo-extreme and is on a typical bodybuilders diet. How much cardio is she doing? How many calories? How often does she train? How far out from a show? And do we get pics at any point? You can always crop her head to keep her anonymous. ;-)
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by figurefit09 View Post
    is she taking the one tab in the morning on empty stomach or with food?

I am very interested in the progress from this cycle, pretty interesting so thanks for starting the thread
    Yes one tab in the am...empty...

RX MEMBER

If anyone is curious, my gf ran epistane 10mg EOD. No change in weight, but the arms and legs definitely tightened up a lot. Strength increase was the biggest plus, her working sets of 5 on the bench went from 105 to 135 in 6 weeks. Keep in mind she had already progressed from 75 when I started her on the current program to 105, without the epi. So I'm sure she would have kept getting stronger even w/o it, but 135 is still pretty impressive as she had plateaued at 105 for a good 6 weeks and wanted a little boost. I did not encourage her to try the epi at all, she saw that I had it in my supplement stash and wanted to give it a try. No estrogen rebound yet, but I warned her ahead of time that it could be possible. Curious to see how halo is in case she wants to try, I've done a number of halo cycles myself and have a ton of bottles sitting around.

This is consistent with my experience on epi, strength gains are huge, size is minimal, but recomp significant. I can't run it myself anymore because it wrecks my joints, so if this is a problem for anyone I'd definitely reccomend steering clear. Halo is also known for dry people out too, but I've never had any problems with it an it's not as common a complaint.
    Last edited by TheABomb; 01-08-2012 at 10:37 PM.

She"s down 1 more lb...training was a little off the last few days for her..work related stuff..still feeling good...will report back on more soon...

Great info here S.

Looking forward to following.

Looking to get another update from her soon....kinda want to post things as they change or are relevent...not just "she lost .5 lbs eod"...so stay tuned..gonna find out if she"s exp any feelings with her hormones..

Been a few days...but i didnt want to be overly repetitive or bug the guest logger ed with my constent same questions..lol..she reported to me that she is now feeling the halo-extreme...strength is very good...and she told me the thing most women want to happen...her clothes are getting lose in the right places...so all good..

will look to get a update soon..wanted to let some time go by and see if she has anything "new new" to report..fyi..we will have another halo-extreme log starting in the near future here in fem chem...this logger is very exp and also well known here on rx..the log will be "open" so she will be answering any questions...

Sorry for the lack of updates...overall strength gains were good...lean muscle gains were very similiar to 10-20 mg of var ed...no sides at all to report...my mystery logger has some personsal things going on so she is kinda taking a small break/delay in her prep reporting...so i will be slow to update...def keep track of gm's log as she will be updating daily...any questions halo-e related or not send me a pm..fyi i have worked with alot of female competitors...my wife is a fbb...so im pretty welll versed in ladies ped use..so just let me know..

New update..she is reporting increased srength gains even thou dieting..she is very excited to see some improved body parts that she has struggled with...overall well being is good..i asked her if her sex drive is up??..i know thats prob something ya'll might want to know...i know in men it increases it some..but no reports by the ladies yet...

Shes seeing some new a good things...she missed her period this month...so the combo of halo-e and dropping bf% is there...her sex drive is off the charts(good thing)...she has always starting losing strength and overall stamina when dieting hard and non of that has happened...overall she is super excited...she asked me if she could stay on with another bottle and not take a break..but i advised her to take a break...even thou there are only positive signs....halo-extreme has some effects on liver levels...so even thou its working great a break is needed.....she is exp zero and i mean zero negative sides...no voice change...no hair growth...nothing..

Cool. I can't wait to get started! Thanks, s2h!
    You guys with the huge sponsor ads in your signatures make reading the forums annoying.

Her results are vert promising...its what i hoped for...var results and no sides...even the voice crackin..

Her results are vert promising...its what i hoped for...var results and no sides...even the voice crackin..
    Do we have any idea of anabolic / androgenic ratio of this? I have yet to hear of anyone getting voice crack issues w/ var. But everything else, plan on it.
    ~Jack Lalanne

The anabolic to androgenic ratio is 53 to 0...its the same as turinabol...so androgenic activity is zero...thats very good for the ladies who want to stay very feminine...

Do we have any idea of anabolic / androgenic ratio of this? I have yet to hear of anyone getting voice crack issues w/ var. But everything else, plan on it.
    Var is reported by some users to begin affecting the female voice at doses around 25mg daily. I personally have a very good female friend who is a singer that had to tap out of a 25mg daily var cycle for this very reason.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    ​​

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Var is reported by some users to begin affecting the female voice at doses around 25mg daily. I personally have a very good female friend who is a singer that had to tap out of a 25mg daily var cycle for this very reason.
    To those two points;

1) most don't use var > 20 mg because of cost and if they are looking to go that high, then they are willing to move up to the cheaper, more aggressive stuff.

2) If your singing voice matters to you , you probably shouldn't be using steroids. ASSUME it will fuck your voice. "Fuck your voice" is relative - the effect is always going to be apparent in a singing voice, but speaking voice is less apparent. If you use 10 mg of var for 2 weeks, maybe not, but assume it is inevitable. So shouldn't even go there unless you want to play w/ fire.
    Last edited by sassy69; 02-11-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

yeah Var is freakin' expensive! Looking forward to tying the Halo when it comes available!