Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
Little G's Ice Cream Maple Pecan French Toast
Grade: B

"Maple Ice Cream with french toast chunks, candied pecans, and cinnamon cream cheese swirl."

The Maple is very pure and reminds me of the aftertaste of maple syrup. It packs a lot of flavor and leaves a long lingering taste that has you going back for more.

Much like Sweet Potato Casserole the candied pecans are large, crunchy, and have a sweet cinnamon sugar glaze to them. While they are not overpowering they go hand in hand with the french toast pieces packed in this pint. The pieces are dense, thick, and very moist. They will encompass your entire spoon as you dig further and further into the pint, but the flavoring was very good for how well they held up in ice cream.

Unfortunately this is another pint where I did not get any swirl (Cream Cheese Swirl) Hence the downgrade. Killer base, tons of pecans and french toast pieces but missing a key element.

Maple Pecan French Toast is current my 2nd favorite of 7 samples had. Cowboy Cookie is #1. Triple Cookie Dough is all that remains!

I very much want to try sweet tater casserole seeing your review and image of that!