Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anavar

Quote Originally Posted by shewolf_41 View Post
    Sassy Im so sorry but what is the difference of just taking Anavar or an Anavar Winstol stack?? I dont know what the gains of the stack would be?? This is something that everyone is trying to push me to do but I am thinking doing the Anavar is right for me and I should give it and my body time to show results or feel them. I want to lean out a bit more but gain lean muscle in the process I dont want to gain tons of muscle just nice lean muscles and NO FAT. Thanks (from what I am told ..... I will SHRED right out with the stack)

A stack complicates things. ANY steroid is going to be your step into self-medication w/ controlleld substances - i.e. personal chemistry experiment. You're always screwing w/ your basic hormone profile, which is the foundation of most everything that makes you up. Some compounds just don't mix well w/ your chemistry and the only way you're going to know is if you do the experiment. And then manage it. If you find you don't like it, you can't just stop & it goes away. Var takes 3 weeks to clear your system and you can't take something to speed that up.

Now throw in another compound that you've never taken - if you get a bad reaction, you have no idea which compound caused it. So what are you going to do? Stop both? Still takes 3 weeks to clear the var. Oral winstrol also takes 3 weeks. Also winstrol is more androgenic and even less predictable than var. You're throwing in the more complicated compound as well as doubling the dose of steroids.

Very simply, screw what everyone else says. It will always be YOUR decision as to what you put in your body, YOUR sides & results to manage. Not saying its a guaranteed bad experience, but its not one to take lightly as no one can guarantee what you're going to experience and its on you to deal w/ it either way. This includes impact to your menstrual cycle, your moods, your sleep, etc. YOU need to be aware of the potential effects, and be very intelligent about how you are starting out. If you know absolutely nothing, its your choice, but WHY would you throw a bunch of unknowns into your system, when you have no idea how each individual one works on its own?

Further MORE isn't better.

And to the last poster above me - you're looking for this ultimate result of more muscle, leaner and NO fat. That has less to do w/ the drugs and more to do w/ your diet. Don't look to the drugs to do something your diet & training aren't already producing. The trick is not to force your body to get some result you want, but rather to work with it to allow it to do what it was designed to do naturally.
    Last edited by sassy69; 02-11-2012 at 10:55 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

OK Thanks My diet is pretty tight so it must be more that I am not working out hard enough I will have to make some changes

OK Thanks My diet is pretty tight so it must be more that I am not working out hard enough I will have to make some changes
    I guess - don't look for dramatic like "POOF A MIRACLE HAPPENS" results - instead you should notice general better recovery, better strength, better sense of well-being, better sleep, etc. But for the stress on your body from the drug, everything you do should be in support of the goal you are looking for.
    Last edited by sassy69; 02-12-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

Hi guys I need some advice! I just started 10mg anavar capsules they are red and white I take it every morning however I'm on birth control and don't know if I should go off for the remaining 6 weeks (8week cycle) also Ive heard 8 weeks on 4 weeks off twice is ok and not dangerous. Oh yea one more thing sorryyyyy anyone have a good face wash I'm so not used to oily lol

PENCILNECK

And a good workout for a beginner would also help I'm so new to this but my husband and I want to look our best this summer I'm 5'5" and want to lose fat and tone up alot

PENCILNECK

Thanks Sassy I am seeing results my arms are looking more defined and my energy is up but I did notice something yesterday that alarmed me and I might cut back to 10 mg a day and split it....not sure if this is normal but I am not an aggressive person by any means (unless I am pushed as we all are) but a women yesterday on the road (she was in my blind spot and I tried to correct it and say SORRY as she pulled up next to me) well she fingered me and mouthed something MY DAUGHTER was in the passenger seat and we came to a red light she was a car in front on the right of me well I slammed my car in park I opened my door and was starting to walk to her car but the light changed so I got back in.... my daughter was like were you goin to talk to that lady and I was thinking as I was shaking uncontrolably NO I WAS GOING TO PULL HER OUT OF HER CAR AND BEAT HER TO A PULP for fingering me in front of my child (AND here I was going to kick someones ass IN FRONT OF MY CHILD....much worse than the finger....and Im not joking I actually had to pull over and calm myself down I wanted nothing more than to beat her up and was actually upset that the light changed THAT IS NOT ME!!!) So my question is does Anavar bring on aggression?? Cause I swear to you I have never been that pumped up, my heart was pounding out of my throat, I was shaking like a leaf and all I wanted was to confront this person and not in a vocal kind of way. Again I am thinking 10 mg split into 2 doses????

Quote Originally Posted by FranKayM View Post
    Hi guys I need some advice! I just started 10mg anavar capsules they are red and white I take it every morning however I'm on birth control and don't know if I should go off for the remaining 6 weeks (8week cycle) also Ive heard 8 weeks on 4 weeks off twice is ok and not dangerous. Oh yea one more thing sorryyyyy anyone have a good face wash I'm so not used to oily lol
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKayM View Post
    And a good workout for a beginner would also help I'm so new to this but my husband and I want to look our best this summer I'm 5'5" and want to lose fat and tone up alot

Welcome to RX first of all! And second, not to burst your bubble but it sounds like you jumped the gun....

To answer most of your questions, please read these:

The World of Women & DrugsWhat is freaking me out a bit is you are looking for a "good beginner workout", as in you've never trained before?

The first thing you need to understand about steroids is that you shouldn't be messing w/ them if you don't have the basics of diet & training down already. Everything you want to do can be accomplished w/ a decent diet & consistent training. Throwing in the steroids really just complicates things and can easily introduce things you weren't prepared for & don't want to deal with.

For ex, birth control. I address that in the above threads, but you already started your cycle and you are asking the question. That's telling me you're a little short on your research. LOTS more to be learned before you start self-medicating w/ male hormones. As simple as that. I'd suggest you drop the cycle now and spend at least a year or two getting the basics straight.

JMHO.

I also suggest after you read the above links, if you have questions, including diet & training, please start
    a new thread and post your current stats, diet, training, goals and history of training to date. That way we don't start mixing the focus of the original poster.

Last edited by sassy69; 02-12-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Thanks Sassy I am seeing results my arms are looking more defined and my energy is up but I did notice something yesterday that alarmed me and I might cut back to 10 mg a day and split it....not sure if this is normal but I am not an aggressive person by any means (unless I am pushed as we all are) but a women yesterday on the road (she was in my blind spot and I tried to correct it and say SORRY as she pulled up next to me) well she fingered me and mouthed something MY DAUGHTER was in the passenger seat and we came to a red light she was a car in front on the right of me well I slammed my car in park I opened my door and was starting to walk to her car but the light changed so I got back in.... my daughter was like were you goin to talk to that lady and I was thinking as I was shaking uncontrolably NO I WAS GOING TO PULL HER OUT OF HER CAR AND BEAT HER TO A PULP for fingering me in front of my child (AND here I was going to kick someones ass IN FRONT OF MY CHILD....much worse than the finger....and Im not joking I actually had to pull over and calm myself down I wanted nothing more than to beat her up and was actually upset that the light changed THAT IS NOT ME!!!) So my question is does Anavar bring on aggression?? Cause I swear to you I have never been that pumped up, my heart was pounding out of my throat, I was shaking like a leaf and all I wanted was to confront this person and not in a vocal kind of way. Again I am thinking 10 mg split into 2 doses????

feeling more assertive, more aggressive, and having feelings of wellbeing are quite common while taking AAS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12