Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 46
  1. #1
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default Bridge: What you should be on while your off!

    Between cycles is often the most difficult time to make gains. In fact gains some gains areoften loss during PCT or between cycles. NTBM’s Bridge is designed to address this very problem. Bridge allows the user to maintain gainsbetween cycles and often even make new gains. It accomplishes this without the HPTA suppression that comes along withthe usage of AAS and Prohormones. Bridgeworks from multiple angles. It isdesigned with ingredients shown to boost testosterone, prevent fat storage, increasegrowth hormone output and balance estrogen levels. Here is a brief overview of the ingredientsfound in Bridge.

    Cassis Grandiszz: This isan amazing and exotic herb from the jungles of Costa Rica. It has a reputationin folklore as an aphrodisiac but more scientific studies reveal that itincreases blood volume. That is exactly what androgens do that produce thosemassive pumps! It’s the first thing you miss when you go off! Now, you can getthem back!
    Phosphatydl Serine: This unique phospholipidhas the distinct ability to stop the destruction of the cellular wall adprevent catabolism.

    Fadogia Aggrestis: Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase luteinizing hormone, thus allowing forfaster recovery. Even if you use HCG, it’s only a temporary fix. Fadogia gets the body to work on its ownto restore testosterone and testicular size.

    Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): A GHenhancer proven to increase output by 20%!

    EGCG: This is an extract of green tea that offers the most concentratedform of the active ingredient. It’s a powerful antioxidant that also helps inutilizing and preventing the storage of excess fat.

    Resveratrol: This is what you would call “an aging antagonist” enzyme that alsomaintains proper hormonal balance – a must,after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.

    Euricoma Longifolia Root 100:1 Extract: Euricomaincreases free testosterone to make the most of what you make naturally. We usethe highest potency available. With regular use, you can double the potentialof your natural testosterone, resulting in more muscle growth!

    Muira Puama 12:1 Extract: A libido enhancer, so youstill have that raging drive you get from harsher compounds.

    Lepidium Meyenii: Assures the rightbalance of estrogen.

    Pregnenolone: MASTER hormone that is theprecursor to testosterone. Once a cycle ends, pregnenolone drops. BRIDGEreplaces it to healthy levels.

    Bridge also stacks great with other NTBM products likeHCGenerate and DAA for enhanced results. If you are looking for the ultimate supplement to preserve and enhancegain while you are “off” then look no farther than Bridge!
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/Bridge-p56.html
    Last edited by data4; 02-04-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  2. #2
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    This product was designed to be used by those using aas/ph as "bridge" between cycles to help restore hormonal balance, however it has a very well rounded formula that will help support a favorable hormonal environment- if for those not using exogenous hormones. I believe it to a relatively underestimated and under utlized product that can a great stand alone product or be used in conjunction with others for a natural test boosting, hormone balancing stack.

  3. #3
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    i love this product, i've seen to many ppl keep most gains during pct...they are thrilled that they kept the gains.....then all of a sudden pct stops and the gains go away.....this stuff is almost an extension of pct to further solidify the gains

  4. #4
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i love this product, i've seen to many ppl keep most gains during pct...they are thrilled that they kept the gains.....then all of a sudden pct stops and the gains go away.....this stuff is almost an extension of pct to further solidify the gains
    Bingo! I think this would be the perfect supplement to run during and after PCT. It would be beneficial on cycle and stand alone as well though.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  5. #5
    RX MEMBER Rawstrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    22458

    Default

    I never do a PCT without it!

  6. #6
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawstrength View Post
    I never do a PCT without it!
    how do u feel it works in pct vs hcgenerate? i use hcgenerate pct and then transfer into bridge as soon as the hcgenerate is gone

  7. #7
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    how do u feel it works in pct vs hcgenerate? i use hcgenerate pct and then transfer into bridge as soon as the hcgenerate is gone
    Id be crurios to hear this too. I have heard the Bridge really shines right after the completion of PCT.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  8. #8
    RX MEMBER RickRock13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    11217

    Default

    I've used Bridge a few times between cycles and it really helps to keep you motivated and keeps the libido up while bringing some decent gains. Its hard to find that in a decent natty product, but Bridge surprised me on how good it was

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I've used Bridge a few times between cycles and it really helps to keep you motivated and keeps the libido up while bringing some decent gains. Its hard to find that in a decent natty product, but Bridge surprised me on how good it was
    Exactly the type of feedback we were looking for, thanks Rick!
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  10. #10
    RX MEMBER Rawstrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    22458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    how do u feel it works in pct vs hcgenerate? i use hcgenerate pct and then transfer into bridge as soon as the hcgenerate is gone
    I never used hcgenerate before

  11. #11
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    Id be crurios to hear this too. I have heard the Bridge really shines right after the completion of PCT.
    thats how i use it, right after pct, i feel it works really well that way, however i might keep it and run it with an ai for a cut this summer

  12. #12
    RX MEMBER RickRock13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    11217

    Default

    I've also heard that doing Bridge double dose is incredible. I haven't done that yet, but it does give the same amount of fadogia as HCGenerate when dosed that way!

  13. #13
    PENCILNECK yjyankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I just ordered my bottle a couple days ago. Gonna run it in a couple months after a ph/pct run..

  14. #14
    RX MEMBER RickRock13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    11217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yjyankee View Post
    I just ordered my bottle a couple days ago. Gonna run it in a couple months after a ph/pct run..
    That's when it is best used. I'm sure you will enjoy it bro. Makes going to the gym natty a little better...lol

  15. #15
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    310

    Default

    Yeah i typically like use transaderm while on, HCgen in PCT, and then bridge after my PCT. yeah buddy.

  16. #16
    OLYMPIAN mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    9970

    Default

    I;ve seen some great results from people just using 3 pills a day

  17. #17
    NOVICE
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    3380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I;ve seen some great results from people just using 3 pills a day
    Yea. I've used 3 and found it was enough for added sleep benefits and cortisol control. Also, felt more at ease on it.

  18. #18
    RX MEMBER dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    MAUI
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    2565

    Default

    im having a really nice run on it at 6 caps a day! =) double dose is awesome... 3 is definitely sufficient but the strength at the double dose is excellent... the libido boost is a definite plus as well!

  19. #19
    NOVICE
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    3380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    im having a really nice run on it at 6 caps a day! =) double dose is awesome... 3 is definitely sufficient but the strength at the double dose is excellent... the libido boost is a definite plus as well!
    You in pct too eh? Nice. I think I'll up it to 6 caps during my "bridge"

  20. #20
    OLYMPIAN mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    9970

    Default

    sounds like a good plan.6 caps should def keep things rolling nicely

  21. #21
    SNAC
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,598
    Rep Power
    484430

    Default

    ​You're*

  22. #22
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    ​You're*
    Great post, lol.

  23. #23
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    How long do you guys typically run this before taking a break?
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  24. #24
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    How long do you guys typically run this before taking a break?
    bump.. anyone?
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  25. #25
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    i've only ever run 1 bottle at time, but tempted to run two bottles in a row...just haven't put together an idea of how i want to go about it or when

  26. #26
    OLYMPIAN mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    9970

    Default

    I'd say a month

  27. #27
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Thanks fellas
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  28. #28
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    i may actually run it for a month but double dose it so the fagolia is equal to that of hcgenerate

  29. #29
    NOVICE
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    3380

    Default

    Using bridge again after a month off. Pretty good. Noticeable libido increases.

  30. #30
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    after reading an interesting article, i'm really in love with the addition of

    Resveratrol: This is what you would call “an aging antagonist” enzyme that also maintains proper hormonal balance – a must, after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.

    especially after a cycle when you may feel worn down

  31. #31
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    after reading an interesting article, i'm really in love with the addition of

    Resveratrol: This is what you would call “an aging antagonist” enzyme that also maintains proper hormonal balance – a must, after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.

    especially after a cycle when you may feel worn down
    From what I understand Resveratrol has SERM like properties when dosed high enough. That is of value after a cycle no doubt.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  32. #32
    RX MEMBER Young Gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,037
    Rep Power
    190888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    From what I understand Resveratrol has SERM like properties when dosed high enough. That is of value after a cycle no doubt.
    yes your right, plus who doesn't want some anti aging? at any age thats going to be a good thing

  33. #33
    OLYMPIAN mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    9970

    Default

    good bits of info here.def will have to remember this

  34. #34
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Bump for a great product! Bridge is a must have during the fall between your summer cutting cycle and winter bulking cycle!
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  35. #35
    OLYMPIAN mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    9970

    Default

    yea I just stocked up on this one def a great item pretty much anytime

  36. #36
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    I used it at a double dose and it felt alot like HCGenerate. I def enjoyed it. It has Fadogia which has shown alot of promise lately.
    Last edited by data4; 09-07-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  37. #37
    RX MEMBER Rawstrength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    22458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    Bump for a great product! Bridge is a must have during the fall between your summer cutting cycle and winter bulking cycle!
    x2! I never cycle with bridge! Always help me keep my gains made from the cycle

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

  38. #38
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawstrength View Post
    x2! I never cycle with bridge! Always help me keep my gains made from the cycle

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    I have 3 bottles at home that are calling my name!
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  39. #39
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I have 3 bottles at home that are calling my name!
    Yeah i guess Im finally gonna have to give this stuff a try- one of the few ntbm supps i havent tried

  40. #40
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah i guess Im finally gonna have to give this stuff a try- one of the few ntbm supps i havent tried
    If you like HCGenerate you should like Bridge. When dosed high it has a similar feel. I like the idea of Bridge at a double dose stacked with 3g DAA daily between cycles or standalone.
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  41. #41
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    If you like HCGenerate you should like Bridge. When dosed high it has a similar feel. I like the idea of Bridge at a double dose stacked with 3g DAA daily between cycles or standalone.
    I actually dont have much experience with the hcgen either(ran it a couple times at a low dose added to several products)... was planning on getting a couple bottles and doing a heavy dosed solo run some time soon.

  42. #42
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    I actually dont have much experience with the hcgen either(ran it a couple times at a low dose added to several products)... was planning on getting a couple bottles and doing a heavy dosed solo run some time soon.
    You will like it, trust me!
    Strength and Nutrition Coach --- INOV8 Elite Performance


  43. #43
    OLYMPIAN mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    9970

    Default

    your def want to run it a ton more once see how well it works

  44. #44
    RX MEMBER daft205's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    41058

    Default

    Anyone using this inbetween cycles? standalone?

  45. #45
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    4,975
    Rep Power
    418935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Anyone using this inbetween cycles? standalone?
    I have a buddy at the gym using it standalone but he is double dosing it. The results are impressive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •