Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default My experience with GH15's recommendations

Hey guys,

I felt it was necessary to start a thread about this. Let me first say I know many of you believe GH15 is a gimmick, fake etc but regardless of who he is, his advice has helped me excel in the past month or two.

I read the gh15 bible a few times, and the things I took away from it and applied to my bodybuilding was as follows:
    - I stopped taking supplements e.g. whey, bcaas, waxy maize, R-ala etc. Not only have I saved a lot of money by doing so, but I feel so much better cutting out shakes. Also, my midsection has never looked leaner.
    - Liquid egg whites are now my main source of protein. I drink about 2L of egg whites every day (200g protein) and since they are pasteurised, most is absorbed and utilised by my body. Before anyone says this is too much sodium, I have experienced zero increase in bloat.
    - I eat when I'm hungry and I do not force feed. I also do not limit carb intake, and if I feel like carbs, I will eat them.
    - I do not count any calories, grams of carbs or fats, I just make sure I get at least 200g protein a day and enough carbs to keep me full and energetic
    - If I feel like eating junk, I will do so. But I only eat junk when my body craves it - I don't just eat icecream and fast food every meal.
    - I do not eat every 2-3 hours on the dot, nor do I eat 6-7 meals. I average 4-5 meals a day and the intervals are never the same, again they depend on my hunger level.
    - If I am not hungry after a workout, I do not force down a meal...I wait until I am hungry and then I eat
    - As far as "supps" are concerned, I am running only 150mg/test week, but bumped my tren to 600mg/week, and I truly believe this is what has allowed me to eat freely and happily and still lose fat and gain muscle.

I feel and look the best I ever have. People are constantly asking me for my 'secrets' and diet advice, and I cannot tell them 'take tren and eat whatever you want', but sadly I have realised this is the truth.

Also, I have realised that test is a really shitty steroid. It is good for mass and thickness, but I look SO much better on a low dose than a high dose.

Just some food for thought. Again, this is only MY experience, do not come on here telling me what I am doing is wrong/unhealthy...I am just sharing what I have learnt/experienced and that is the whole point of a forum.

SNAC

There is a big difference between being in shape and being a competitive bodybuilder.

"
    You have to start thinking in terms of point B from point A. Do you really think that eating 3000 calories with 225 grams of protein and doing the Weider "confusion training principle" to keep your body offguard will somehow magically make your 175lbs into 250lbs of rock granite monstrosity? "
    - D
    ante Trudel

But all these seem like good ideas for the person who just wants to look good.

Last edited by Waylon; 02-08-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superninja43 View Post
    There is a big difference between being in shape and being a competitive bodybuilder.

"
    You have to start thinking in terms of point B from point A. Do you really think that eating 3000 calories with 225 grams of protein and doing the Weider "confusion training principle" to keep your body offguard will somehow magically make your 175lbs into 250lbs of rock granite monstrosity? "
    - D
    ante Trudel

But all these seem like good ideas for the person who just wants to look good.

I agree, but my goal is not to be a competitive bodybuilder. I've done the whole "trying to be huge" thing and I got up to 220lbs but it just wasn't pretty.

With this method, I can stay pretty much shredded all the time whilst living a normal life and not let bodybuilding dictate every hour of my day. Plus I have had more female attention in the last couple months than ever before in my life...girls simply do not LIKE 'bodybuilders', no girl wants to be with a guy who's life revolves around his next meal, next training session, can't go out to eat, and can't go out to party...what kind of life is that...but that is another topic altogether.

I have received FAR more praise for my physique NOW then I ever did when I was "huge". I also look and feel so much healthier and better.

Btw I'm using tren blend, not ace...and although 600mg/week sounds excessive, for me it has been perfect. Very little sides and only great results.

My blood pressure is also 125/70 currently.

Who thinks gh15 is a gimmick??

A real gimmick is something like mr oxy...well according to bushmaster.....

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Who thinks gh15 is a gimmick??
    Many.

People either love him or hate him.

Banned

interesting, but 600mg of tren should keep anybody lean, lol! Plus you were already in shape when you started this... I'm not knocking the system, don't even know enough abbout it, but much of what you said makes sense. I've noticed a very positive results using more whole eggs now, at least 10 per day, mass or cut...

But cutting out all supplements is just foolish. Vitamin C, magnesium, zinc, b vitamins are staples, fish oil as well, creatine... I think the dude is purposely trying to make it so radical just so people talk about him in that aspect.

many stimulants which are supps are key as well in my case, having some dude tell me to cut them out, is a guy who to me, just does not understand a dimension of my bigger picture.

Nice to be able to think for yourself... I would take bits and pieces of his stuff like I would from anyone who preaches such strict guidleines and do what works best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    interesting, but 600mg of tren should keep anybody lean, lol! Plus you were already in shape when you started this... I'm not knocking the system, don't even know enough abbout it, but much of what you said makes sense. I've noticed a very positive results using more whole eggs now, at least 10 per day, mass or cut...

But cutting out all supplements is just foolish. Vitamin C, magnesium, zinc, b vitamins are staples, fish oil as well, creatine... I think the dude is purposely trying to make it so radical just so people talk about him in that aspect.

many stimulants which are supps are key as well in my case, having some dude tell me to cut them out, is a guy who to me, just does not understand a dimension of my bigger picture.

Nice to be able to think for yourself... I would take bits and pieces of his stuff like I would from anyone who preaches such strict guidleines and do what works best for me.
    This is exactly my point...if you are lean enough to start with (which he preaches) and you introduce a compound like tren, no matter what you eat, you won't gain fat - and this is exactly what i have noticed.

Oh, i should have been more clear - when I say cut out all supplements I mean "bodybuilding" supps. I still take my daily fish oil, primrose oil, vitamin e, multi, aspirin, zinc, magnesium...just no more shakes, creatine, those sorts of supplements.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    This is exactly my point...if you are lean enough to start with (which he preaches) and you introduce a compound like tren, no matter what you eat, you won't gain fat - and this is exactly what i have noticed.

Oh, i should have been more clear - when I say cut out all supplements I mean "bodybuilding" supps. I still take my daily fish oil, primrose oil, vitamin e, multi, aspirin, zinc, magnesium...just no more shakes, creatine, those sorts of supplements.
    making sense, but if you use insulin protein powder or bcaa's are a must! And to me slin is a must.

Does he talk about slin use? But man, protein powders are taking a beat down these days, lol

making sense, but if you use insulin protein powder or bcaa's are a must! And to me slin is a must.

Does he talk about slin use? But man, protein powders are taking a beat down these days, lol
    Well I don't use slin, never have, never will.

He does talk about slin use - he claims it ruined bodybuilding and is the cause of all the big guts we see today. But he makes it clear that to be a true mass freak/monster, you NEED slin in there along with HGH, tren etc.

Many.

People either love him or hate him.
    maybe he should post here on rx...

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    maybe he should post here on rx...
    He has only ever and will only ever post on Getbig.

Banned

Well I don't use slin, never have, never will.

He does talk about slin use - he claims it ruined bodybuilding and is the cause of all the big guts we see today. But he makes it clear that to be a true mass freak/monster, you NEED slin in there along with HGH, tren etc.
    I've said the same you are about slin... But used just pre workout can have a nice impact! You should consider it, I use it 4 times a week, that's it.

I've said the same you are about slin... But used just pre workout can have a nice impact! You should consider it, I use it 4 times a week, that's it.
    What types of results/differences have you noticed introducing it pre-workout?

Banned

What types of results/differences have you noticed introducing it pre-workout?
    you simply stay bigger/fuller, the weight difference is not that huge but we both know how this is partly an illusion. There can't be any health problems with doing this, it's baby use and has a good impact, the pumps are nice as well.

It does keep me leaner though at a higher weights, I've never been leaner at 230.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast