My backstory....got a TRT script of Test Cyp from my GP back in March of '11. Ran it until the vial ran out @ 100mg 2x weekly. After that, w/ no PCT at all, got some UG gear dosed at 250mg/ml. Originally intended to run it once weekly, but ended up going once every 6th day, then to once every 5th day. Patience has never been my strong suit, and I think was just they "hey asshole, what are you doing" moment I needed.

Anyway, finished the vial mid-September, and even though I had HCG on hand, I never used it during cycle. Once cycle was over, I waited 3 wks for the esthers to clear and began Torem. That didn't seem to take (not bloodwork supported, my the boys didn't seem to boucne back to regular size). So I then ran a 4-wk clomid cycle that seemed to take (ie. my balls bounced back instantly), but a few weeks after I stopped, they retreated again.

The Clomid cycle started around Mid-November, thus ending in Mid-December, and the re-shrinkage has been occuring for the last 3-4 weeks.

What would be a good next step? Looking at some of the cylces proposed here, perhaps I didn't run enough Clomid? My guess is bloodwork would be the best place to start.

Has anyone had any experience like this? My erecticle function is largely intact, but my libido/interest is 5/10 at best these days.

Any help would be much appreciated!