This is the start of my new thread. I am looking at a fresh start....another reinvention of self. My quest to compete in the Nationals is on target sans packing on the weight. My pec assault to balance that freaking divot in my left pec from the rupture is going slow but progressing. I am taking baby steps with a new Lady in my life. So far too good to be true. We are hiking in Sedona today and I will take pics.

Just looked again at my past pics. Typically I am very unsatisfied. Came in dehydrated both times losing pressious muscle fullness. Guessing that I will only do water depletion and mega mega carb loading like never before. Nothing else but spray on that tan. Gotta suck all the water into the muscles and maintain overall body weight on stage. My only chance. Gotta show something the others dont have.....muscle mass. At 6'+ thats difficult but doable. My goal to high rep 225 declines despite the pec rupture is on target. 6 X 195 yesterday. My incliens are much stronger. I can incliene fly the 70s with ease. Working up to 8 plates on the hack, 3 on the reverse hack. Leg pressing 800 X 10. Freaking ecto legs. At least they will be the best cut on stage.

Baldie