Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
Yes, the SHUT EYE ran out a little bit after I started the 2nd bottle of ZEUS.

I thought that it was a good supplement (especially for someone who might not have the past sleep patterns). But since I can fall asleep fine, all it did was help me sleep more (and have better sleep)

Most of the time I would get up 2 or 3 times, because I am either hot or I have to take a piss. But with SHUT EYE I was able to fall right back to sleep.

I've only taken a few other sleep aids and this was one of the few that did not make me drowsy

Thanks my man!!!

I noticed that I am more vascular and certain areas are a lot fuller on my body (especially in my shoulders, arms and back). I seemed to have a harder look to me (this just might be because I am killing it in the gym).

Strength was another thing I noticed, now I am not taking like 100 lbs on my bench or anything like that. But I was able to have an increase of like 15 to 20 lbs on everything, and do it for the same amount of reps or even more than with my original weight (this could also be in relation to me starting creatine again)

Mood and Libido is another thing that I noticed. and so do my girlfriend!!!!! I just seemed to be in a better mood!!!

Recovery was another thing I noticed. I was able to recover a lot quicker than I have in the past.

I've tried test boosting products in the past and I will say that this is one I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
This is all I need to read. Not blowing smoke out your ass, just being realistic. You have your foundation in place with diet and training. We supply the tools, you do the work.