Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 129
  1. #31
    GYM RAT Gym God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    57855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Great workout tonight!!

    I really feel the combo of ZEUS, SHUT EYE and the creatine I've been taking is doing great things. I am feeling stronger daily and I can just get into the zone.

    I have recovered quicker this week than I have in the past and that is a GREAT THING!!!!

    I hope everyone is enjoying the log, if you have any questions let me know. If you want me to post up my diet and what times I am taking the ZEUS I could do that (I might even do that tomorrow or sometime this weekend)

    KILLED IT TONIGHT!!!!
    Awesome Manimal! You have an great stack in your corner and in the coming weekes it'll only be getting better. Body composition and recovery by week 3-4 is when you'll totally take notice.

  2. #32
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Awesome Manimal! You have an great stack in your corner and in the coming weekes it'll only be getting better. Body composition and recovery by week 3-4 is when you'll totally take notice.

    AWESOME!! I cannot wait.



    Got a nice little pump workout in (legs and arms) and did some cardio this morning. And By little I mean front squats, squat press, stiff legged deads haha. My boy showstopper joined me and we killed it.

    I am feeling better everyday. I just feel the ZEUS flowing through my body (I think it is the black pepper that is in the pill). Because for a little bit after I take it I get a warm sensation flowing all throughout my body.

    Checked weight this am and was 215 which is crazy because I look and feel bigger than that.

  3. #33
    GYM RAT Gym God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    57855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    morning.
    Checked weight this am and was 215 which is crazy because I look and feel bigger than that.
    Nice!

  4. #34
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    Yesterday was a nice little off day (just went to the gym and did some cardio and abs)

    Today I have been on ZEUS for 1 full week and I am feeling the best that I have in years. Have a nice little off day from work today since it is Presidents Day here in the US. I will post some more updates before and after the gym this evening!!!!

  5. #35
    GYM RAT Gym God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    57855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Yesterday was a nice little off day (just went to the gym and did some cardio and abs)

    Today I have been on ZEUS for 1 full week and I am feeling the best that I have in years. Have a nice little off day from work today since it is Presidents Day here in the US. I will post some more updates before and after the gym this evening!!!!
    This is good to read! Enjoy your evening and we look forward to your updates this week.

  6. #36
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default Week 2

    Just got back from the gym and I AM BEAT!!! But in a great mood.

    I am feeling like a BEAST in the gym these days. My mood is up, my strength is up, and everything is going great.

    I am moving more weight then I have in the past few weeks (by my form as not suffered from it either)

    Got 405 tonight for rack pulls. Last week I was doing about 315 for 12 reps and I just felt like I wanted to see what I could do at 405. Got about 2 solid reps before my grip went out (which is normal as I do them towards the end of the workout)

    Feeling great, no complaints. Cannot wait to see what progress I make in the coming weeks!!!

    Nice little GYM JAM from tonight:


  7. #37
    GYM RAT Gym God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    57855

    Default

    Strong lifts Manimal! Are you still taking the SHUT-EYE? If you're on Facebook, please feel free to share this thread on our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/fusionbodybuilding.

    Speak of this, I'm going to go share on my own wall right now!

  8. #38
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Strong lifts Manimal! Are you still taking the SHUT-EYE? If you're on Facebook, please feel free to share this thread on our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/fusionbodybuilding.

    Speak of this, I'm going to go share on my own wall right now!
    Thanks!!! Yes I have been doing the SHUT-EYE as well. I have been more rested and felt better with these two products than I have in a long while!!!

    Thanks I will share it. I have been posting it on my facebook as well!!!

  9. #39
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    Nice little PRE WORKOUT MOTIVATION before hitting legs tonight!!!



    Everything is feeling great. Mood is up for tonight!! Will post an update after I get home!!! Time for some Leg Destruction!!!

  10. #40
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    Killed legs tonight!!! Felt strong with every exercise and I just kept going and going. I feel better everyday. ZEUS and SHUT-EYE are the real deal. I cannot believe this has only been a week (a majority might be mental, but that's also never a bad thing)Zeus Left.jpgGym Jam of the night!!!!!!!!

  11. #41
    GYM RAT Gym God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    57855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Thanks!!! Yes I have been doing the SHUT-EYE as well. I have been more rested and felt better with these two products than I have in a long while!!!

    Thanks I will share it. I have been posting it on my facebook as well!!!
    This is awesome! Thanks for posting as well on the Fan Page. Viewers love this stuff and it's great to bring more awareness to RX Muscle.

  12. #42
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    This is awesome! Thanks for posting as well on the Fan Page. Viewers love this stuff and it's great to bring more awareness to RX Muscle.

    I agree!!! Not a problem. I love showing people what I am doing, I am just an average guy who loves lifting and bodybuilding and if my log can help other people use Fusion Products then I am all for that.

    Thanks again for everything!!!!!

  13. #43
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    SHUT-EYE knocked me out HARD last night. I slept like a log and it was a very restful and great sleep. I woke up this am refreshed (after killing legs last night). I usually have cramps at night from killing my legs; which has not happened since doing these two products.

    I feel refreshed and ready to kill the gym tonight!!!!!!!!

    Some GYM MOTIVATION TONIGHT: You need to ask yourself....How bad do YOU WANT IT??





    Will post an update after the gym tonight!!!

  14. #44
    GYM RAT Gym God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    57855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    SHUT-EYE knocked me out HARD last night. I slept like a log and it was a very restful and great sleep. I woke up this am refreshed (after killing legs last night). I usually have cramps at night from killing my legs; which has not happened since doing these two products.
    Will post an update after the gym tonight!!!
    This is good man. I love to hear about sleep. There is nothing wrong with pre-workouts when used occasionally and not abused. But too many people use them just to be awake and have energy. Focus on the sleep people and the energy will follow.

  15. #45
    FREAK ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    3,396
    Rep Power
    803068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    This is good man. I love to hear about sleep. There is nothing wrong with pre-workouts when used occasionally and not abused. But too many people use them just to be awake and have energy. Focus on the sleep people and the energy will follow.
    I agree with you 100%....Sleep and proper nutrition are what makes people grow in the gym. Not a pre-workout like NOXplode or Jacked. Those do nothing. I am almost anti pre workout and just do my creatine and bcaa's before I lift, sometimes with a little bit of caffeine mixed in. That's it.

    Nutrition is NUMBER 1 with me....and now having SHUT-EYE to get better sleep?!?! Get out of here. All I can do is grow!!! I feel like a beast day in day out in the gym because of incorporating ZEUS and SHUT-EYE into my plan!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •