Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Yes, the SHUT EYE ran out a little bit after I started the 2nd bottle of ZEUS.

I thought that it was a good supplement (especially for someone who might not have the past sleep patterns). But since I can fall asleep fine, all it did was help me sleep more (and have better sleep)

Most of the time I would get up 2 or 3 times, because I am either hot or I have to take a piss. But with SHUT EYE I was able to fall right back to sleep.

I've only taken a few other sleep aids and this was one of the few that did not make me drowsy

Thanks my man!!!

I noticed that I am more vascular and certain areas are a lot fuller on my body (especially in my shoulders, arms and back). I seemed to have a harder look to me (this just might be because I am killing it in the gym).

Strength was another thing I noticed, now I am not taking like 100 lbs on my bench or anything like that. But I was able to have an increase of like 15 to 20 lbs on everything, and do it for the same amount of reps or even more than with my original weight (this could also be in relation to me starting creatine again)

Mood and Libido is another thing that I noticed. and so do my girlfriend!!!!! I just seemed to be in a better mood!!!

Recovery was another thing I noticed. I was able to recover a lot quicker than I have in the past.

I've tried test boosting products in the past and I will say that this is one I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
    This is all I need to read. Not blowing smoke out your ass, just being realistic. You have your foundation in place with diet and training. We supply the tools, you do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    This is all I need to read. Not blowing smoke out your ass, just being realistic. You have your foundation in place with diet and training. We supply the tools, you do the work.
    Exactly!!!!! I have to do the work,I have to go into the gym do the training. All fusion does is supply more building blocks for what I have in place

This is was also a no bullshit response, I really feel this way about the products!!!

Killed ARMS last night, and my arms were pumped INSANE

Everything felt huge and I wasn't even moving a lot of weight. I was doing more contraction of the muscle and my arms just responded so well from it

Exactly!!!!! I have to do the work,I have to go into the gym do the training. All fusion does is supply more building blocks for what I have in place

This is was also a no bullshit response, I really feel this way about the products!!!
    Truly appreciate the words. Thank you!

So yesterday was a day off from the gym, decided to go play some basketball with my co workers (I am a bodybuilder and not a basketball player) But I was like ok, give me a day off from the gym to rest up and just get some cardio in!!!

Man it was a FANTASTIC TIME, I had a blast and I had the best cardio out of everyone. We played for about 2 hrs or so. And I must say while I was TIRED and my legs are SCREAMING TO STOP I was not winded.

So that was a great thing!!!

Today was SHOULDER day since I decided to take a break and not hit them yesterday.

I went in and man it was a great workout. I didn't go as heavy as I have in the past because I watched the PJ Braun shoulder video and he was like you do not need to go heavy on side laterals. When you go to heavy you bring your traps into it and not the shoulders.

So I was like let me try this out, and many he was right. I went lighter but stricter and controlled form and my shoulders got pumped so fast.

Today is also a sad day.....

Last day of ZEUS

While it has been a great log (I will do a whole run through of what I thought of the product and give it an overall ranking tomorrow on supplements)

But I will say, without a shadow of a doubt. ZEUS works. It is a great test booster that does what it states. Boosts natural test within the body!!!

I have never felt better in my entire life than I have taking this product, so be on the look out for my overall review of it!!!!

Today was SHOULDER day since I decided to take a break and not hit them yesterday.

I went in and man it was a great workout. I didn't go as heavy as I have in the past because I watched the PJ Braun shoulder video and he was like you do not need to go heavy on side laterals. When you go to heavy you bring your traps into it and not the shoulders.

So I was like let me try this out, and many he was right. I went lighter but stricter and controlled form and my shoulders got pumped so fast.

Today is also a sad day.....

Last day of ZEUS

While it has been a great log (I will do a whole run through of what I thought of the product and give it an overall ranking tomorrow on supplements)

But I will say, without a shadow of a doubt. ZEUS works. It is a great test booster that does what it states. Boosts natural test within the body!!!

I have never felt better in my entire life than I have taking this product, so be on the look out for my overall review of it!!!!
    Thanks for the positve words Manimal. Looking forward to your final review.

Default Overall review!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, what's going on Manimal followers!!!!!

This here is the final and overall review of Fusion Bodybuilding's Test Boosting product ZEUS!!!!!!

Overall on a scale of 1 to 10. I would say its a 9 on the Manimal Scale of great and effective bodybuilding supplements to help in ones arsenal to become the best bodybuilder in the gym!!!!

Here of some of the things that I noticed in the gym and in daily life while using ZEUS:

- Increased strength

- More vascularity

- A harder, fuller look in my muscles (mostly in my back, arms and shoulders)

- Over all a better mood (I was positive all the time; this could also be mental)

- Increased libido

- Better recovery in the gym

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT TO PUT ON MUSCLE MASS, then ZEUS is not for you. You need to invest in some PH or something. Because this is just a natural test booster that allows you to tap into your natural test levels.

I felt better in the gym, every single time I would walk through the gym doors.

I have taken many other test boosters in the past:

-ALRI Jungle Warefare Extreme

- Animal Test (original version)

- Gaspari Novedx-XT

And out of all of those. ZEUS surpasses all of them without a shadow of a doubt.

If you are looking for the next product to add to your supplement game to help you get to the next level. ZEUS and even SHUT-EYE are two supplements I would look into adding!!!!

I just want to take a minute to thank GYM GOD (Chris) for allowing me to run this log here on RX MUSCLE. He didn't have to allow me to try the products but he did. And I just hope I gave them justice.

These products worked for me and I know in a few weeks I will be adding them back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, what's going on Manimal followers!!!!!

This here is the final and overall review of Fusion Bodybuilding's Test Boosting product ZEUS!!!!!!

Overall on a scale of 1 to 10. I would say its a 9 on the Manimal Scale of great and effective bodybuilding supplements to help in ones arsenal to become the best bodybuilder in the gym!!!!

Here of some of the things that I noticed in the gym and in daily life while using ZEUS:

- Increased strength

- More vascularity

- A harder, fuller look in my muscles (mostly in my back, arms and shoulders)

- Over all a better mood (I was positive all the time; this could also be mental)

- Increased libido

- Better recovery in the gym

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT TO PUT ON MUSCLE MASS, then ZEUS is not for you. You need to invest in some PH or something. Because this is just a natural test booster that allows you to tap into your natural test levels.

I felt better in the gym, every single time I would walk through the gym doors.

I have taken many other test boosters in the past:

-ALRI Jungle Warefare Extreme

- Animal Test (original version)

- Gaspari Novedx-XT

And out of all of those. ZEUS surpasses all of them without a shadow of a doubt.

If you are looking for the next product to add to your supplement game to help you get to the next level. ZEUS and even SHUT-EYE are two supplements I would look into adding!!!!

I just want to take a minute to thank GYM GOD (Chris) for allowing me to run this log here on RX MUSCLE. He didn't have to allow me to try the products but he did. And I just hope I gave them justice.

These products worked for me and I know in a few weeks I will be adding them back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Patrick, all of us at FUSION BODYBUILDING appreciate you putting the time and effort in running this log. Your detail and 'say what needs to be said' was perfect without doubt - thank you!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789