Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbrian82 View Post
    guys i have got a buyer my m8 the one who told me to get it, so hes buying it of me 350$ the price i paid as ive used 6grams only, it sounds a bit dodgy, it looks legit in the tub and its made in china and you must keep it in the freezer, so its gone but it came from a bodybuilding store so they lied telling me it had bodybuilding potenial and keep emailing me with offers on a range of bb drugs
    ok m8...if i find out your pimping this on here your going bye bye...and i will find out...your little innocent problem now looks like a crafty lil sales move....be warned..and once again i will find out if you are pimping this here...m8...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

IM your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist :)

just because of this thread ima try liquid g

a buddy of mine offered a bottle .. half for 175 .. i told him fuk off in a nice way and will send him some of my stripper girls for a fun night and he will give me some ... was told it will give me wicked refreshed sleep .. suffering from insomnia so ima see how it goes whenever i decide 2 get it

RX MEMBER

what do you mean pimping this on here im not from the us and dont understand some of your slang sorry. i swear to you bro its gone and i didnt have a fucking problem with it, i was asking for advice thats all its the first time ive ever touched the stuff and i needed some advice thats all

RX MEMBER

the one i had was in a tub tasted like salt and in sorter rocks, i wish i never asked about it now s2h has writtern somthing about pimping which i have no idea what it means and i will be gone bye bye, so be carefull what you write about it. it maybe one of them drugs ppl dont want to talk about m8

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrOXY View Post
    just because of this thread ima try liquid g

a buddy of mine offered a bottle .. half for 175 .. i told him fuk off in a nice way and will send him some of my stripper girls for a fun night and he will give me some ... was told it will give me wicked refreshed sleep .. suffering from insomnia so ima see how it goes whenever i decide 2 get it
    I know you're a grown ass man oxy, but please be careful with this stuff if you're mixing it with some of your other "relaxers"

IM your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist :)

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    I know you're a grown ass man oxy, but please be careful with this stuff if you're mixing it with some of your other "relaxers"
    thanks bro
    as u can see ive cut down on all that shit a compleatly ... hence no more recent rants on my other thread

ima just give it a try for that "refreshed" sleep inducing bennifets since my sleep patterns are all fuked and im suffering from insomnia due to life matters .. max id take is just a cap no more just 2 test it out .. ill just keep some on hand when the girls wanna party i guess ..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrOXY View Post
    thanks bro
    as u can see ive cut down on all that shit a compleatly ... hence no more recent rants on my other thread

ima just give it a try for that "refreshed" sleep inducing bennifets since my sleep patterns are all fuked and im suffering from insomnia due to life matters .. max id take is just a cap no more just 2 test it out .. ill just keep some on hand when the girls wanna party i guess ..
    I hear ya, comming off stuff is not easy, and ghb is used to get people off certain drugs, alcohol as well and to help with sleep. In your situation, it can be a great help.

So I've done a lot of research about this stuff. I bought some liquid in the past that ended up being underdosed. Needed like 8 caps to work. I've had chronic sleep problems for decades. I am now on Xanax and have tried kpins Restoril ambien lunesta, all prescribed. I have zero mental addiction to any types of these drugs. I just wanna sleep. I recently got a cpap and that has helped. But from what I've read you take a couple grams G before bed and when you wake up 4 hours later you dose again and you get 8 wonderful non addictive hours of sleep. My insomnia is not aas related and runs in my family. Ive read for those purposes it's safe.
    Anyone agree?

Banned

^^^ how long you been doing it like that for?

Banned

something I've always wanted to know... What is the white crust like stuff that develops near the top of my vials when I fill them too much and the "g" overflows? When I see that it worries me as, well... I drink that shit! And wonder how bad that can be when put in my body.

last stuff I used I got a sore throat for days after, yikes...

Banned

well it does not light on fire, (tried tonight, lol) good news, no nail polish inside it!

RX MEMBER

you take around 3g before bed and you will have 5 hours of the best sleep ever and you go though rem 1,2,3 and 4 like you would with 8 hours of natural sleep. ive done some more research all over the net, and some of the advice i was given on here was incorrect, dave said its save to use before bed aswell m8 its your choice buddy

RX MEMBER

you take around 3g before bed anyd you will have 5 hours of the best sleep ever and you go though rem 1,2,3 and 4 like you would with 8 hours of natural sleep. ive done some more research all over the net, and some of the advice i was given on here was yincorrect, dave said its save to use before bed aswell m8 its your choice buddy
    Your logic is ridiculous. It's similar to "I can't stay up and concentrate at work. So I think I'll do a couple bumps of crystal. Maybe you should try speaking to a medical doctor for medical help w your problem.

Banned

^^^ he dosen't have a problem, if you would have read the thread, you would know this...

ritch, was doing that for only a couple weeks til it was gone. Sometimes did like 15ml. At that dose it finally worked, but as you can see it was highly underdosed.
    I'd like to get some to help with insomnia. Seems harder to get than anything though.
    I never felt a physical addiction to it. Nor was it mentally addicting. Just used it to sleep. I don't know how pure it was though. Tasted REAL salty. No jokes assholes. Anyway, it was super salty, but clear as water.

RX MEMBER

do some research supbro and dig deep and thats what i read and i feel super awake no groggyness

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    ritch, was doing that for only a couple weeks til it was gone. Sometimes did like 15ml. At that dose it finally worked, but as you can see it was highly underdosed.
    I'd like to get some to help with insomnia. Seems harder to get than anything though.
    I never felt a physical addiction to it. Nor was it mentally addicting. Just used it to sleep. I don't know how pure it was though. Tasted REAL salty. No jokes assholes. Anyway, it was super salty, but clear as water.
    15ml? yeah, that stuff is crap!

RX MEMBER

ritch i see the guys from across the pond are saying 15ml as in a liquid. now my ghb was in white salty rocks so to speak and directions on the tub said 2.5mg to 5mg 10 to 15mins before bed. and it knocks you out and feel great when you wake and do my 5i.us of gh then, so are we taking about the same ghb coz everyone was taking about liquid but i was talking about ghb white rocks

Banned

^^^ I'm lost, never heard of that stuff, and doubt it's ghb. you probably got gabba, lol!

Back in the day we use to take it all the time. Im not promoting it saying its ok but I knew tons of people that use to take it all day just for fun then at night to sleep. When we couldn't get it anymore no one had any issues with stopping. Never drink on it thought, but really there is no need to drink on it anyway.

RX MEMBER

do some research supbro and dig deep and thats what i read and i feel super awake no groggyness
    My research is first hand knowledge. I be seen more than several guys spend a night in an emergency room including myself from gh. It was available for saretarea while legally and up to several years ago available w a prescription for narcolepticcs. It was called Xyrem. Now what else would u like to know?

Banned

^^^ Not saying this to attack you, but how do so many of you, especially with experience using this stuff encounter such problems?

RX MEMBER

if you know alot just like ritch said why do you fuck up. because you know jack shit. ive let mine go back to the guy who suggested it, i know everything you are saying its not diging deep i went right the way back to pro who invented it, and in italy and some other countries in eu use it for coming off heroin and alcohol and it was used as anti-depresent. just because the us dont sell it anymore it dont mean you cant buy it in eastern europe and china

RX MEMBER

In a nutshell, the problem w ghb is that you never know how it's dosed and a cap full from one source can be much more potent than another. You do a cap, feel good so you do another. Once you "g" out you have absolutely no control . Just like any drug , it can be abused. Now Brian, Im not trying to come off as a dick but it seems you have. I 'm not giving you bro logic, just real life experience. Enjoy your ghb and eventually you'll learn exactly what i'm telling you.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    ^^^ Not saying this to attack you, but how do so many of you, especially with experience using this stuff encounter such problems?
    I 'm not taking it as an attack brother, just giving an informed, real life opinion. Everyone i met in my clubbing days that used ghb took it at first for sleep problems. After realizing how good it felt, especially when having sex, it becomes

abused. There are so many alternatives out there for better sleep, that it's crazy to use ,especially if you're alone . On top of this, you really don't know whether you're doing ghb or gbl which produces the same effects.

RX MEMBER

supbro mine was ghb 100% i think your right each batch is differently dosed as its ugl making the shit but in the eu all the bb use it for sleep. i took it twice red what the guys on rx said and my m8 bought it off me its not phisically addictive but can be addictive thats textbook thats why i quit

Quote Originally Posted by supbro! View Post
    I 'm not taking it as an attack brother, just giving an informed, real life opinion. Everyone i met in my clubbing days that used ghb took it at first for sleep problems. After realizing how good it felt, especially when having sex, it becomes

abused. There are so many alternatives out there for better sleep, that it's crazy to use ,especially if you're alone . On top of this, you really don't know whether you're doing ghb or gbl which produces the same effects.
    How could you not know if it was GHB or GBL? totally different taste and if you have gbl then just make it to ghb. Again I never knew anyone to have any problems with it that knew what they were doing. Only problems came when someone that didn't know would take to much and pass out. People would want to call and ambulance and say they over dosed. Its made for sleep, if you passed out you did what it was intended for, leave them sleep for 4hrs and they will be fine. Really when you take it to get high you are "under-dosing" the intended use.

Banned

^^^ yup, yup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by supbro! View Post

There are not many good alternatives for sleep. Ambien is highly habit forming. Benzos are highly habit forming. Even gabapentin is habit forming. Now if you're talking someone who has "a hard time sleeping" and takes melatonin or 5-htp and it "knocks me out" then, yes, there are better options. Now if you've ever had to taper off of ambien, lunesta, any type of benzo, because you've become to tolerant to them then, NO, there is no better option.
    You WILL get tolerant to any of those types of sleep meds.
    If I had a place to get it, I would use GHB forever for sleep. I do not believe it is habit forming
    Last edited by Big Puppy; 03-08-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Banned

for continous effects from you sleep aids, it's simple. Never use each one more than 2 nights in a row. So you get 3-4 individual or stacks of stuff you like to use and rotate them and they will work for a very long time...

Like what ritch? All the benzos would fall under one category i would think. Then you got Ambien, which is a narcotic like lunesta, true? Other than that, what? Give me some ideas

Banned

^^^ natural sleep aids?

natural sleep aids don't do anything for me unfortunately

Banned

I don't use prescription one's... the natural stuff knocks me out real good.

big real titties smothering your face is another great natural sleep aid.

If you can sleep with big titties smothering your face you must have caught the ghey. I personally would be licking them.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by JWolfe View Post
    How could you not know if it was GHB or GBL? totally different taste and if you have gbl then just make it to ghb. Again I never knew anyone to have any problems with it that knew what they were doing. Only problems came when someone that didn't know would take to much and pass out. People would want to call and ambulance and say they over dosed. Its made for sleep, if you passed out you did what it was intended for, leave them sleep for 4hrs and they will be fine. Really when you take it to get high you are "under-dosing" the intended use.
    Yo're 100 % correct. The problem is that ,just any other drug, it can be abused and when it is especially w/ alcohol it can be fatal. Any drug used for it's intended use can be a good thing.

RX MEMBER

Youre absolutelyright.U can also distinguish the too by tast but not by smell. Unfortunately this is after you ingest it and so at that point you really don't know what you've taken and at what dose. I don't want to come off as as a preacher because i'm far from it. Everyone makes their own choices to live by. I simply want to offer first hand knowledge so guys can make their own informed decision. Put it this way: as habit forming as zanax or let's say klonopin can be, do yo you think an md would prescribe ghb over them?
    Last edited by supbro!; 03-09-2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: misstype

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    If you can sleep with big titties smothering your face you must have caught the ghey. I personally would be licking them.
    WTF dude.. you never lick and sleep?

you need more titty breast in your life...even when you dont need it...you need it....sleep and lick is the answer! is the key.

^ No, my point was that if titties are in my face, i'm licking them, not sleepingSupbro!- I do not think that a doc prescribing xanax or kpins over ghb has anything to do with how habit forming they may be. Benzo's are physically and mentally addictive. GHB has the potential to only be mentally addictive, not physically. Big difference. You don't see people doing a titration taper off of ghb to avoid physical withdrawal. You do, however, have benzos causing physical addiction, that even in cases where there are no mental addictive properties (such as my case), physical withdrawal will happen after a long period of use. The fact that a doc won't prescribe GHB is purely because of legal purposes where there is liability because of the date-rape political dillemma. My personal opinion is that GHB (WHEN USED PROPERLY) is safer, and less addictive than any benzo (WHEN USED PROPERLY)

RX MEMBER

i agree 100% ,with valium they are addictive, ghb is not even if you have an addictive personality, if you dont have ghb you wont go cold turkey. ive done so much research on ghb since i sold it i wish i never dew to the gh releasing effects it has it can release 1 i.u to 1 and a half i.us extra a night with 2.5mg dose before bed so ive read

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12