Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anavar

PENCILNECK

Default Anavar

Just curious I started taking Anavar last Saturday one pill a day for 4 days yesterday I started taking 2 as directed by a friend of mine who got them for me. I dont feel more energetic my muscles feel fatigued before the end of my first set where as I thought I was supposed to feel stronger and be able to push myself more?? Does this take time to kick in but Im very confused with my energy level and that I am feeling sluggish in the gym (normally I want to be there Im thinking I cant wait to do my floor work out so I can lay down....WTF) Im 118 5'5 and I work out 6 days a week normally my eating is right........ is this maybe a normal thing when you start it?? My pills are 10mg

Frustrated

118 lbs? You don't need Anavar...you need food.

Woops scratch that...I over looked you were a female and in the fem section haha. Damn tap a talk haha

Denise, are you still doing 60 reps per set?? (you posted this in a previous thread).. I suggest revisiting your training style if you are looking to gain lean mass. As TammyP suggested....Lift Heavy. Lift heavy and lift with intensity. I think we all would be exhausted doing 60 reps per set, I don't think it's your Anavar. Good luck with your cycle.
    Last edited by lgcanski; 02-02-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Anavar takes about 2 weeks to get 'fully saturated' in your system. Always understand when you're fucking around w/ hormones, that, well you're fucking around w/ hormones. THese are not like aspirin where you pop one and you get immediate results. This is about introducing something into your system that is altering the ratios of your hormones, which are the fundamental components what makes up "You". Similar to the effects of birth control - you may experience mood swings or water retention over time. These are just ways your body deals w/ changes to your hormone profile. It is also very individual to each different person - especially women - can't expect guaranteed and predictable results & sides from any steroid. There's whatever the steroid is (i.e. if its not pharma grade you also have to consider what is actually in the stuff you got - whether it is truly what you think it is, and also how pure the dosing is to the advertised size / concentration of your pill or liquid), as well as how it interacts with your specific body chemistry (your estro levels, your test levels, your progest levels).

So sit tight. You should start to notice things like increased sensitivity in the clitoral area. Maybe increased acne or oily skin. Than after 2 weeks you should start to see better recovery, less tired, better sleep. W/ anavar you may also notice some water retention - it is not uncommon.

Also if you are finding you're getting a lot of acne, you might want to scale back your dosing. 10 mg is the usual recommendation. If you're using some underground lab anavar 20 mg could be over dosed, or 20 mg may just be too much. So just because whoever gave them to you told you do this, doesn't mean you need to stick to it. The whole point is to find the sweet spot for your body chemistry. More isn't better.

Also if you are planning to stay at 20 mg / day, then please split your dosing into 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap 12 hrs later. This evens out the spiking in your body's response to the new dose. Anavar has a half life of 9 hrs, so 12 hrs is convenient approximation of evening out your dosing.

Also highly recommend you include acidophilus in your supplement pile. Any steroid or estrogen inhibitor has the potential to promote yeast infections. This is an annoying side that you can probably avoid.
    Last edited by sassy69; 02-02-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

Thanks so much Sassy69..... my anavar is Medistar?? I have no idea what is good/bad but I will split the pills one in the am and one 12 hours later. I will look for some acidophilus forsure thanks for that heads up LOL And Lgcanski that was something one of the guys suggested and OMG that was something I just cant do talk about burning myself out I will lift heavy and stick to what I always did and do. Well I guess I figured cause I never take pills for anything that I would feel different or more energized LOL wishfull thinking Again thanks ladies and I cant wait to see my results after 6 weeks Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by shewolf_41 View Post
    Thanks so much Sassy69..... my anavar is Medistar?? I have no idea what is good/bad but I will split the pills one in the am and one 12 hours later. I will look for some acidophilus forsure thanks for that heads up LOL And Lgcanski that was something one of the guys suggested and OMG that was something I just cant do talk about burning myself out I will lift heavy and stick to what I always did and do. Well I guess I figured cause I never take pills for anything that I would feel different or more energized LOL wishfull thinking Again thanks ladies and I cant wait to see my results after 6 weeks Hugs
    Don't think of it as "pills" - think of it as hormone therapy. As I mentioned, it means supplementing something you already have, but w/ signficantly diffrent levels than you were designed to have. That means it will alter many of the basic things about you. Anavar is fairly mild, relatively speaking. You will notice changes in many dimensions, but it all moves at the speed your body & the compound work.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Medistar is legit
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

PENCILNECK

Don't think of it as "pills" - think of it as hormone therapy. As I mentioned, it means supplementing something you already have, but w/ signficantly diffrent levels than you were designed to have. That means it will alter many of the basic things about you. Anavar is fairly mild, relatively speaking. You will notice changes in many dimensions, but it all moves at the speed your body & the compound work.

HEY Sassy I was wondering if I should be taking 10 mg and spliting that I was told to take 20 mg at once but I have split it to 10mg in am and 10 mg 12 hours later. But I dont know if that is too much..like what would that do? Is it harmfull to my body especially seeing I have never added anything like this to it before ( I have been taking them for 2 weeks this Sunday and I feel normal no changes that I have noticed) I just dont want to do harm to myself and I really should have done my homework before I took this and NOT listened to a buddy of mine whom I thought knew alot about this....My BAD. Thanks again and sorry to bother you with this...you seem very educated with all of this and I do appreciate your imput. Denise

If you have taken 20mg ed for 2 weeks and feel nothing....then your "friend" got you some bunk var...what color and shape are the tabs??..

Have you noticed anything like slight increase in oily skin/acne or increased sensitivity in the clitoral area? These are the primary (and usually only) things you'll notice at 2 weeks.
    ~Jack Lalanne

PENCILNECK

acne I have noticed a bit cause I normally have NONE I just thought it must be near my cycle and maybe a little more sensitivity in the clitoral area but I assumed that too cause of new relationship HEHE ... like I said 2 weeks on Sunday so maybe I will notice a little more here and there. Its Medistar the pills are blue and round

PENCILNECK

Sassy Im so sorry but what is the difference of just taking Anavar or an Anavar Winstol stack?? I dont know what the gains of the stack would be?? This is something that everyone is trying to push me to do but I am thinking doing the Anavar is right for me and I should give it and my body time to show results or feel them. I want to lean out a bit more but gain lean muscle in the process I dont want to gain tons of muscle just nice lean muscles and NO FAT. Thanks (from what I am told ..... I will SHRED right out with the stack)

acne I have noticed a bit cause I normally have NONE I just thought it must be near my cycle and maybe a little more sensitivity in the clitoral area but I assumed that too cause of new relationship HEHE ... like I said 2 weeks on Sunday so maybe I will notice a little more here and there. Its Medistar the pills are blue and round
    Blue and round would be medistar...

I'm not Sassy but, Diet and cardio can get you shredded too! Lean mass???? Lift heavy,dial in your nutrition. I hate to see you use something and experience sides that are undesirable for you or sides you were not aware of. As sassy has said one million times, Your choice, your sides. You will have sides with Winny. Just curious....are you Figure, WPD or BB? All the best on your choices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast