Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Advanced Muscle Science 1-Andro & 4-AD Chrome?

I was over at there main website checking out there testimonials and PHs and found out that Derek Farnsworth is endorsed by them and uses their products religiously.Most of the reviews I read on there and other places have been all great some guys packing on as much as 14 pounds in a month off of just the 1-Andro & 4-AD.What do you guys think about these PHs and have any of you had any experience with them?This 1-Andro & 4-AD Chrome are new more potent products that AMS just came out with they also have another new 1 called Decavol Chrome which is 4 on a cut while trying to get shredded.

And 1 last question are these PHs the same ones that came out some 9 years ago before the government banned them rermember VPX Sports had em first?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsFan80 View Post
    I was over at there main website checking out there testimonials and PHs and found out that Derek Farnsworth is endorsed by them and uses their products religiously.Most of the reviews I read on there and other places have been all great some guys packing on as much as 14 pounds in a month off of just the 1-Andro & 4-AD.What do you guys think about these PHs and have any of you had any experience with them?This 1-Andro & 4-AD Chrome are new more potent products that AMS just came out with they also have another new 1 called Decavol Chrome which is 4 on a cut while trying to get shredded.

And 1 last question are these PHs the same ones that came out some 9 years ago before the government banned them rermember VPX Sports had em first?

Lol at that statement

You DO know he was with Universal for like YEARS before he got signed. Not saying the products don't work or anything but dudes say they use this companies products like crazy for years. Like Phil after the switch to Muscletech from Metrx...

But if these are PH's....isn't Farnsworth like a natural pro (or so I thought?!?!?). Why would be be endorsing PH is he a NATURAL athlete
    Last edited by ManimalPatB; 03-04-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Lol at that statement

You DO know he was with Universal for like YEARS before he got signed. Not saying the products don't work or anything but dudes say they use this companies products like crazy for years. Like Phil after the switch to Muscletech from Metrx...

But if these are PH's....isn't Farnsworth like a natural pro (or so I thought?!?!?). Why would be be endorsing PH is he a NATURAL athlete
    i can't speak for derek, but i've never heard anyone say hes a "natural" pro. hes recently competed in the 202, and thats obviously not a natural contest.
    Proud member of The Church of What's Happening Now, with Joey Coco Diaz (podcast on iTunes)
    Fuck The Crabfeast
    #FTCF 5 *****

RX MEMBER

Ask Doug at knowthecause.com....

Quote Originally Posted by pillowtalk View Post
    Ask Doug at knowthecause.com....
    LMFAO PillowTalk smart alec jajaja!Thats what I've heard that Derek is a natural but he uses these PHs so honestly he really isn't.Does anyone know if these are the PHs once made by VPX Sports some 9 years ago before the government banned them remember 1-Test and 4-AD?

Does anyone know if these are the PHs once made by VPX Sports some 9 years ago before the government banned them remember 1-Test and 4-AD?
    No, they are not the same thing as the original 1-Ad and 4-AD products...those are still illegal. These are similar in structure to DHEA, pretty worthless, could possibly give some slight gains at really high doses. "15 lbs of lean mass in one month" is obvious bullshit dude.

RX MEMBER

About 2 weeks ago you wrote:

"I want to open my own health food store this year and dedicate my life with my knowledge of curing people who are sick.I don't blow smoke up my ass butt I've cured people with diabetes,cancer of the colon,arthritis,ulcers of the leg,asthma,alergies and sinus infections and of course all Candida victims."

Someone who has cured cancer and plans to open a health food store seriously asks, "are these PHs the same ones that came out some 9 years ago before the government banned them...?"

Please invest in a pyramid scheme before attempting to cure ailments.

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

"I want to open my own health food store this year and dedicate my life with my knowledge of curing people who are sick.I don't blow smoke up my ass butt I've cured people with diabetes,cancer of the colon,arthritis,ulcers of the leg,asthma,alergies and sinus infections and of course all Candida victims."

Someone who has cured cancer and plans to open a health food store seriously asks, "are these PHs the same ones that came out some 9 years ago before the government banned them...?"

HA HA HA OK I guess I can quit laughing now but I would assume someone who has cured cancer would have answers to these questions.

I'm very familiar with nutritional supplements and diet particularly for Candida(yeast infections)but honestly don't know much about some PHs like the ones I stated above hence the questions.And please tell me what the fuck you got against me PillowTalk cause I get along very well with everyone I meet in my life both good and bad?

RX MEMBER

I'm very familiar with nutritional supplements and diet particularly for Candida(yeast infections)but honestly don't know much about some PHs like the ones I stated above hence the questions.And please tell me what the fuck you got against me PillowTalk cause I get along very well with everyone I meet in my life both good and bad?
    I'll be a lady and let you figure that out in due time.

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

I'll be a lady and let you figure that out in due time.

I know, I know.....Pillowtalk had a yeast infection you could not "Heal" and she holds the fact she has an itchy Whoha against you !!!

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Just to clear things up, yes , i am sponsored by AMS, going on my second yr with them .. I dont use all there products, if you go on there site u can see the supplements i promotw by the DERIK APPROVED stamp next to them.

[body mortar, hyper trop-x, pumpfixx, nocturnabol and our new product joint fixx]

I was with AST SPORTS SCIENCE as well, from 1999-2006 and never used there ph line ..

hope this clears up any confusion

OLYMPIAN

How's that AIDS vaccine you're working on coming along?

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by retwa View Post
    No, they are not the same thing as the original 1-Ad and 4-AD products...those are still illegal. These are similar in structure to DHEA, pretty worthless, could possibly give some slight gains at really high doses. "15 lbs of lean mass in one month" is obvious bullshit dude.

Correct.

"1-ad" by AMS is actually an analog of dhea. A small fraction of it converts to 1-ad, and then a small fraction of that converts to 1-test. So very little of this stuff ends up converting to the target hormone. Hardly does anything for someone like us, COMPLETELY useless for an ifbb pro.

RX MEMBER

LMFAO PillowTalk smart alec jajaja!Thats what I've heard that Derek is a natural but he uses these PHs so honestly he really isn't.Does anyone know if these are the PHs once made by VPX Sports some 9 years ago before the government banned them remember 1-Test and 4-AD?

1-Test and 4-AD were the shit, but both are classified as illegal steroids now. No way you can get those anywhere on the legit market.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast