Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default PJ Braun - I have a bone to pick with you!

Lol, I just had the pleasure of reading your finals assessment or the Flex pro last weekend and, yes a lot of what you said was true, I did look like shit. My issue is with you talking shit and making it personal, trying to bring other forum members into it to make it a shit talking fest...not necessary and not cool.

I fucked up plain and simple. I needed to be A LOT leaner but what I brought to the stage was a "worst case scenario", a combination of an absurd carb up (yes it was stupid but has worked for me in the past when I was lean enough) and overcompensation after the fact with harsh diuretics, so besides not being lean enough, I was extremely flat and holding a ton of water. Ask anyone who saw my face the day before, it didn't look round like it did on stage. I would never walk on a fucking stage or even take my shirt off knowingly looking like that. Things deteriorated very fast, I was shocked when I saw the pics. If I really "hadn't dieted or did any cardio", your shit talking would have been half way justified. Dude, it's not like you don't compete. Even when things go right, you still look back and say "I should have done this" or "I was flat" etc.
    I fucked up and looked like shit....but I think you should have been more professional. Dave didn't go out of his way to talk shit during his pre-judging play by play.

...and as far as "how did JoJo turn pro" as if I'm fucking Jocelyn Pelletier or Heinz Senior, lol.
    I won the 2002 Nationals heavyweight class against some damn good competitors, Dave Watson, Frank Roberson, PD Devers, Gus Carter, Thomas Rieke, Sebastion Zona, Abbas Khatami, Mike Dragna, Shawn Rhoden, etc 39 in my class. My fist NPC Nationals, I won with perfect scores.
    & lost the overall by one point to Toney Freeman.
    I know that has nothing to do with how I looked last weekend but that's for those who have no idea who the fuck I am.

Good to see you on the forums Jojo. Id take all the anger out by doing another show. Shut all that negative talk up by coming in at your best!

RX MEMBER

I'd say he called it like was.

I edited the title of this thread... a flat out Fuck You is a little bold ... I mean, if you want to tell him WITHIN the thread to fuck off... by all means. Just keep the thread title with a margin of class. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Fan View Post

I'd say he called it like was.
    x2...but, we all know you can do better..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic View Post
    Good to see you on the forums Jojo. Id take all the anger out by doing another show. Shut all that negative talk up by coming in at your best!
    Thanks Kaotic! I definitely will not step on sage again at any less than 100%

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Sexy View Post
    I edited the title of this thread... a flat out Fuck You is a little bold ... I mean, if you want to tell him WITHIN the thread to fuck off... by all means. Just keep the thread title with a margin of class. TIA.
    Cool man, I respect that.

& yeah, I agree he did call it like it was....what I'm addressing is his making it personal by talking shit unnecessarily.
    Dave didn't do that, neither did Shawn and Hide at MD.
    Last edited by JoJo Ntiforo; 02-26-2012 at 11:50 AM.

AVBG

Welcome back JoJo. After you sort out any issues with PJ, please stick around!

It's good to see you so spirited/passionate about what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo Ntiforo View Post
    I won with perfect scores.
    Lionel won with perfect scores at the Flex Pro last weekend too. Just sayin...

SNAC

Ay Jojo I would tell you to not take it personal by bodybuilding is probably the most personal sport out there. You are probably going to get your share of Troll haters now here, and at least PJ was man enough to put his name next to what he said. We have (mostly) all seen you in contest shape and know what you are beyond capable of looking like, so when you have the normal missteps of life and competition it can get blown out of proportion especially by people on the internet. I'm kinda bummed that this is what it took for you to post here on Rx though, and hopefully you can continue to post here under different conditions because I think you and any pros have a lot of great info. I think this just goes to show the learning curve in bodybuilding never stops and hopefully you come back full force next show like a fuckin' train!

Last edited by Waylon; 02-26-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo Ntiforo View Post
    Lol, I just had the pleasure of reading your finals assessment or the Flex pro last weekend and, yes a lot of what you said was true, I did look like shit. My issue is with you talking shit and making it personal, trying to bring other forum members into it to make it a shit talking fest...not necessary and not cool.

I fucked up plain and simple. I needed to be A LOT leaner but what I brought to the stage was a "worst case scenario", a combination of an absurd carb up (yes it was stupid but has worked for me in the past when I was lean enough) and overcompensation after the fact with harsh diuretics, so besides not being lean enough, I was extremely flat and holding a ton of water. Ask anyone who saw my face the day before, it didn't look round like it did on stage. I would never walk on a fucking stage or even take my shirt off knowingly looking like that. Things deteriorated very fast, I was shocked when I saw the pics. If I really "hadn't dieted or did any cardio", your shit talking would have been half way justified. Dude, it's not like you don't compete. Even when things go right, you still look back and say "I should have done this" or "I was flat" etc.
    I fucked up and looked like shit....but I think you should have been more professional. Dave didn't go out of his way to talk shit during his pre-judging play by play.

...and as far as "how did JoJo turn pro" as if I'm fucking Jocelyn Pelletier or Heinz Senior, lol.
    I won the 2002 Nationals heavyweight class against some damn good competitors, Dave Watson, Frank Roberson, PD Devers, Gus Carter, Thomas Rieke, Sebastion Zona, Abbas Khatami, Mike Dragna, Shawn Rhoden, etc 39 in my class. My fist NPC Nationals, I won with perfect scores.
    & lost the overall by one point to Toney Freeman.
    I know that has nothing to do with how I looked last weekend but that's for those who have no idea who the fuck I am.
    people will always do this. shit talking gets people listening. who cares man. congrats on being who you are and all of your success which happens to be greater than those who criticize you here. i personally can use these things as a boost and a time to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    Welcome back JoJo. After you sort out any issues with PJ, please stick around!

It's good to see you so spirited/passionate about what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks AVBG! I appreciate that man, I definitely will stick around and post from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by natenator View Post
    Lionel won with perfect scores at the Flex Pro last weekend too. Just sayin...
    NTL02_126.jpg

Lol, true...

I like PJ and enjoys his interviews and stuff he's done with Rx and on radio shows. However, we all fall into the trap of talking shit about others - especially now with Facebook, Twitter and forums like this where it is so easy talking trash you'd probably never say to the person's face. People simply forget their manners. I've done it and so has everyone else at one time or other. So I think it's great you speak you mind, because once in a while we need to be reminded that no matter which media we chose to flaunt our opinions on there's a price to pay, be it animosity or just looking like a plain dickhead.

Sent from my HTC Gratia A6380 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Ay Jojo I would tell you to not take it personal by bodybuilding is probably the most personal sport out there. You are probably going to get your share of Troll haters now here, and at least PJ was man enough to put his name next to what he said. We have (mostly) all seen you in contest shape and know what you are beyond capable of looking like, so when you have the normal missteps of life and competition it can get blown out of proportion especially by people on the internet. I'm kinda bummed that this is what it took for you to post here on Rx though, and hopefully you can continue to post here under different conditions because I think you and any pros have a lot of great info. I think this just goes to show the learning curve in bodybuilding never stops and hopefully you come back full force next show like a fuckin' train!

True on all counts Waylon, thanks. I guess not the best circumstance but I'm glad to be posting on here. I am realizing that the more knowledge I gain, the more I realize how much I have to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d View Post
    people will always do this. shit talking gets people listening. who cares man. congrats on being who you are and all of your success which happens to be greater than those who criticize you here. i personally can use these things as a boost and a time to laugh.
    Good advice Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic Brunicardi View Post
    I like PJ and enjoys his interviews and stuff he's done with Rx and on radio shows. However, we all fall into the trap of talking shit about others - especially now with Facebook, Twitter and forums like this where it is so easy talking trash you'd probably never say to the person's face. People simply forget their manners. I've done it and so has everyone else at one time or other. So I think it's great you speak you mind, because once in a while we need to be reminded that no matter which media we chose to flaunt our opinions on there's a price to pay, be it animosity or just looking like a plain dickhead.

Sent from my HTC Gratia A6380 using Tapatalk
    Awesome post Nic!
    I always liked PJ's interviews etc., too. I think that is part of the reason I got so pissed off when I read his play by play, like he singled me out or something. We've all fucked up to some degree or another when it comes to contest prep...granted my fuck up at the Flex show was huge.

jo jo screw it it is what it is. I think ( i never really talk to pj) but i think his criticism is sharp and hard cause people know your capabilities. If some garbage bodybuilder comes on stage when I do play by play I usually say something good. You can find something good to say i suppose ( always) One could say stalin "accomplished what he set out to do" So on these play by plays, thats how I usually do it. Someone who God only knows how he turned pro comes out and I try to speak good. Howeverm when YOU come out and are missing the mark by 100 feet to 2 miles, its like Whitney houston losing her voice. The shitty part of me hammers you ...not cause I want to feel good about myself, but because students of the sport/fans of the sport want to sit up and say "WOW!" when talneted ( gifted) bodybuilders like you come out. I know PJ asked me "Chris what do you think" and my answer was subtle, but just as mean I said " About what" however, I disntinctly remember saying " This guy can be in the top 8 mix in these shows"
    Submit Ask Dave & Stump the Jumbo questions to [email protected]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast