Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 208
  1. #16
    RX MEMBER bellisima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    10665

    Default

    im leaving in 12 min

  2. #17
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Watching the Earth from the Heavens
    Posts
    22,785
    Rep Power
    2148309

    Default

    So... does anyone happen to know the order they are going with today?

  3. #18
    RX MEMBER bellisima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    10665

    Default

    bb first

  4. #19
    RX MEMBER Kaotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    203787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    So... does anyone happen to know the order they are going with today?
    12:00PM – 2:00PM: -- Figure, Fitness, Ms. International
    5:00PM – Men’s Physique Pre-judging and Finals
    7:00PM – Finals for Figure, Fitness, Ms. International

  5. #20
    IFBB Women's Historian Steve Wennerstrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    2147592

    Default

    Earth to Dave....Earth to Dave.......Earth to Dave.......

  6. #21
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Watching the Earth from the Heavens
    Posts
    22,785
    Rep Power
    2148309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic View Post
    12:00PM – 2:00PM: -- Figure, Fitness, Ms. International
    5:00PM – Men’s Physique Pre-judging and Finals
    7:00PM – Finals for Figure, Fitness, Ms. International

    I mean, Figure first, Women's Bodybuilding first... what?

  7. #22
    RX MEMBER bellisima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    10665

    Default

    fbb is on now! zoa told me

  8. #23
    RX MEMBER Kaotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    203787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    I mean, Figure first, Women's Bodybuilding first... what?
    Womens BB, looking at MD's (i know, =p). Womens BB started.

  9. #24
    Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Silence Is Golden, Duct Tape Is Silver.
    Posts
    16,107
    Rep Power
    2148086

    Default

    Guys,

    we are experiencing major connection issues - I'm back stage plugged in and had to tether my phone in order to get any semblance of an internet connection. Everyone in the press pit is totally without internet access. I'm not sure why - we're working on the problem, but don't get upset if Dave can't get online to you. Sorry - we're trying.
    Team GAT
    http://www,teamgat.com/
    sally@teamgat.com

  10. #25

    Default

    thanks SallyAnne !!

  11. #26
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Watching the Earth from the Heavens
    Posts
    22,785
    Rep Power
    2148309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Guys,

    we are experiencing major connection issues - I'm back stage plugged in and had to tether my phone in order to get any semblance of an internet connection. Everyone in the press pit is totally without internet access. I'm not sure why - we're working on the problem, but don't get upset if Dave can't get online to you. Sorry - we're trying.

    We know how it is, Sally. Just do your thing!

  12. #27

    Default

    Halo_For_Her1.jpg

    HALO FOR HER™ - COMING SOON!

    Designed
    specifically for Female athletes!

  13. #28
    FREAK Suzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    98806

    Default

    first callout
    Cathy, Yaxeni, Alina, Debi......moved Debi and Yaxeni to middle

  14. #29
    IFBB Women's Historian Steve Wennerstrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    2147592

    Default

    Thanks Sally.....what a nightmare!

  15. #30
    FREAK Suzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    3,855
    Rep Power
    98806

    Default

    @nd callout
    2nd callout: Kim, #6, Rita, #10

    ???? on who 6 and 10 are

    NOT liking the play by play at the other site AT ALL!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •