Hi all! I'm currently 8 weeks out and am slow and steadily coming in I think, (I of course have no true patients but little by little the changes are happening but to me it could always be faster).

Here's the deal and where I beg of your advice, my upper body is coming in pretty good - veins on my chest, shoulders - just decent vascularity on the top portion. BUT.... my freaking glutes and legs are like they belong to someone else - water and fat retentive.

All honesty, I'm doing ana, arimidex, clen right now - maybe thinking about primo too.

I had been doing around 70 mins of cardio a day, stepmill or sprint intervals, uphill walking. Also doing lunges, lunges, lunges and straight leg dead lifts several times a week... However, we changed my diet this week to a keto diet so we've actually decreased cardio to 50 mins a day at a steady pace - mainly incline walking or the stepmill.

I'm nervous as hell, I absolutely won't get on stage unless I'm properly conditioned but not sure what else I can do but would love some advice. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO FOR YOUR LEGS OR IS IT JUST ME??

Thanks so much!!!