Default Contest prep - need leg help, please

Hi all! I'm currently 8 weeks out and am slow and steadily coming in I think, (I of course have no true patients but little by little the changes are happening but to me it could always be faster).

Here's the deal and where I beg of your advice, my upper body is coming in pretty good - veins on my chest, shoulders - just decent vascularity on the top portion. BUT.... my freaking glutes and legs are like they belong to someone else - water and fat retentive.

All honesty, I'm doing ana, arimidex, clen right now - maybe thinking about primo too.

I had been doing around 70 mins of cardio a day, stepmill or sprint intervals, uphill walking. Also doing lunges, lunges, lunges and straight leg dead lifts several times a week... However, we changed my diet this week to a keto diet so we've actually decreased cardio to 50 mins a day at a steady pace - mainly incline walking or the stepmill.

I'm nervous as hell, I absolutely won't get on stage unless I'm properly conditioned but not sure what else I can do but would love some advice. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO FOR YOUR LEGS OR IS IT JUST ME??

Thanks so much!!!

I dont' know where you started, but generally for women, the proportional bodyfat depositing tends to be lower on the top half, so it would make sense that your upper body is coming in faster. For the most part it just means you have a higher proportion of bodyfat on your bottom half and the same % bodyfat is generally being lost (given you can't spot reduce). So in that respect, keep doing what you are doing & don't start doing desperate things.

You may also be retaining water from the anavar, but probably the adex is handling that. Primo will take 5 weeks to hit full strength. You could maybe do a light cycle of it. You didn't indicate the type of show you're doing, so always remember throwing in more steroids results in more jacked.

Personally I'd just keep doing what you're doing and keep the faith. YOu have 8 weeks yet and it just takes more time for legs - you can't judge "where you should be" based on upper body progress. With all the leg work I'd probably tell you to include some foam rolling & stretching / yoga as well.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

whats on your supplement regime? I had good results adding in yohimbe hcl 2x a day

Ditto ^^^ if on Keto.... Yohimbine HCL precardio will help with the stubborn fat on ytour lower areas. It's not magic but does help.

X3 on the yohimbine HCl! I only needed to take it once/day.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

I would look to add nolvadex also...without knowing the full scope of things its really hard to give alot of advice...sounds like its maybe your first show...so you may come in just fine and all..its hard to tell whats gonna happen first time around....

You just described me to a T. I am freaking out at 11 weeks out my legs are a freaking disaster, I have an awesome well known trainer that now has me doing cardio 7 days a week and 4 doubles with two days for legs. My upper body is fine but in certain lights my legs look like I never hit the gym! UGH!!!

If you're thinking primo maybe primo ace would be better in your case since time is an issue. And yohimbine is awesome. However next run I think I'm going with Helios and just gonna shoot it right in my abs. Yohimbine hcl+clen.
    Yes I did inject my sack to win free shit.
    Unban Ritch 2012 Follow my shit if you think I'm cool
    http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...-Starting-Over

Quote Originally Posted by acrain View Post
    Hi all! I'm currently 8 weeks out and am slow and steadily coming in I think, (I of course have no true patients but little by little the changes are happening but to me it could always be faster).

Here's the deal and where I beg of your advice, my upper body is coming in pretty good - veins on my chest, shoulders - just decent vascularity on the top portion. BUT.... my freaking glutes and legs are like they belong to someone else - water and fat retentive.

All honesty, I'm doing ana, arimidex, clen right now - maybe thinking about primo too.

I had been doing around 70 mins of cardio a day, stepmill or sprint intervals, uphill walking. Also doing lunges, lunges, lunges and straight leg dead lifts several times a week... However, we changed my diet this week to a keto diet so we've actually decreased cardio to 50 mins a day at a steady pace - mainly incline walking or the stepmill.

I'm nervous as hell, I absolutely won't get on stage unless I'm properly conditioned but not sure what else I can do but would love some advice. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO FOR YOUR LEGS OR IS IT JUST ME??

Thanks so much!!!
    just keep doing what your doing to keep the results coming. if your losing fat then your losing it there too you just arent cut enough to see it yet. (no offence here just hard to explain) if you started out with more of a meaty but and maybe legs that where thick when compared to your shoulders and mid section like a lot of women do it will take longer to get them shredded. i wouldnt add anything unless your stalling. if you dont come in the shape you want come contest time so what. start earlier next time. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d View Post
    just keep doing what your doing to keep the results coming. if your losing fat then your losing it there too you just arent cut enough to see it yet. (no offence here just hard to explain) if you started out with more of a meaty but and maybe legs that where thick when compared to your shoulders and mid section like a lot of women do it will take longer to get them shredded. i wouldnt add anything unless your stalling. if you dont come in the shape you want come contest time so what. start earlier next time. good luck.
    I agree. Rushing and trying to mix a fee cocktails doesn't mean better results. Just use this run as a learning experience, and being your first show and run you've got plenty more to learn not just about chems, but how your body responds to anything!

I say give yourself two more weeks to see if the new diet makes some new favored results, otherwise I'd suggest nolvadex the last four weeks and a quater dose of the primo acetate.

Good luck doll!

Liquid Sun Rayz Sponsored Athlete National Level NPC Bodybuilder and NPC Judge Kim McGuire's Avatar

this is definitely not her first show, she's experienced, we used to be roommates) woman, you know i love you, stop stressing!!!! you know it's ALWAYS like this. women for the most part are slow to lose the fat on the legs and glutes. I still haven't mastered it. you know you can call me or text me or email me whenever. what you're asking for is a quick fix and when it comes to leg and glute fat, there is no quick fix, time is your friend. that being said, water plays a big part in how your lower half looks. i'm a camel, i hold more water than a third world country in my behind and legs. that will subside, also with time and water manipulation closer to a show.

judging by the dates and having talked to you before you left to head back to the uk, i'm assuming you didn't compete. next time, let me know if I can help, i'll hlep however i can and so will Tim.

and just an fyi, theres maybe 2 people here i'd bother reading posts from, sassy is one of them. she's got more experience than most and has done the research. just reading the info here, it's easy to get bits and pieces of info but not the whole picture which leaves you guessing. you're better off sending a pm to sassy than risking getting the 30 worthless posts giving you vague or bad advice. plus, you're still FIGURE!!! you don't need much and don't need nearly what you think you do. diet and training should be key for you with minimal supplemenation.

love you mama!! talk to you soon! hope all is well back home

RX MEMBER

And stop taking arimidex...it's really nearly worthless for a woman. You don't produce a material amount of your estrogen via aromatase.

SNAC

You didn't mention your diet once in your post, might want to be more concerned about that and not drugs

Edit: Hahah all the advice is about drugs too, typical Rx. Anyone can take pills / injections, not everyone has the stones to diet properly

Last edited by Waylon; 09-06-2012 at 04:38 AM.

Liquid Sun Rayz Sponsored Athlete National Level NPC Bodybuilder and NPC Judge Kim McGuire's Avatar

Ditto to both of these......diet first mama! the rest is 'supplemental'!