RX MEMBER

Default Gotta get my figure/bikini training partners legs smaller... im stumped..

She's 5'3" 119/122lbs with a great back and shoulder/arms. Upper body is coming along perfect.. she wants a 'huge' upper body (she's not entirely convinced she wants to do bikini/figure, yet.. no way i'm posting pics, either)... but the problem is her legs. She's almost an x-frame, but just a touch longer in the torso, so she has (in my opinion) fucking great legs/glutes, but she's european, so round glutes and thighs are a very big problem.. she hates them. it's a source of tension, and she has a temper. lol.

so, after taking almost 2 months off of training legs, she's not pleased with how much they've shrunk and is willing to start training legs again.

She's off everything now, for about 2 weeks now.. before that she was using 100mcg clen/day (two 50mcg doses), 4mg yohimbine/day (am), 12.5mg ephederine sulphate/day (am), 25mg dhea/day, and two caps of ironmaglabs cynaostane (spelling?) on training days. oh, and 3g of taurine/day and protein, ect...

she wants (wanted) to remain as natrual as possible, hence me not giving her any var/winy/primo... and the only other option i haven't given her is nolvadex (she has implants, so not really worried about losing breast tissue)...

so... aside from the nolva to help with the lower body fat, what the hell am i gonna do about getting her to fit into her size 0 skinny jeans?!

What does the diet look like? I'll tell you now if she has naturally muscular legs, going on steroid is just going to make them bigger. Many of the girls who have worked to downsize from bodybuilding to physique have collectively reduced their protein intake, upped the reps, lightened the weights, generally going for a more aerobic style training (e.g. circuits / supersets w/ short rest periods) & more cardio to dump the mature muscle.

That said, you didn't mention anything about her diet. It all always starts w/ diet. Can you please provide more details about the diet? Is there a target show date? If you're looking to incorporate nolvadex, its better to do it w/a specific target date in mind - the effects tend to be specific to while you are on the cycle. Once you come back off, there's a degree of rebound, but more, the suppression of the estrogen effect (i.e. estrogen-driven bodyfat depositing) basiclaly picks up again, so it is not really a maintenance protocol, and you can't stay on it forever w/o inducing early menopause.

Let's start w/ diet. What does it look like? Also how old is she? And what does her current training look like?

Also just to keep things in perspective - you dont' get to pick & choose where you want to drop weight & gain muscle - women tend to tighten up faster on the top & fight estrogen fat on the bottom. So, just guessing, if she wants to build on the top, but shrink on the bottom, its going to be primarily driven by diet first, then training, probably w/ a higher rep range / more aerobic, while continuing to focus on hypertrophy for the upper body. It may be that she needs to pick one goal and not try to do both at the cost of mediocre results in both. Again, let's start w/ diet first, so we understand all the things that are going on.
    Last edited by sassy69; 03-10-2012 at 02:05 AM.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

RX MEMBER

jesus christ i think i would have a heart attack if i took 50 mcgs of clen and 12.5 mg of ephedrine at the same time

need pics of these legs

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

i am bringing my legs down and am doing tabata training for legs 2 x week w no weights. its ass kicking and seems to be doing the trick.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Long distance running....that will fix her legg issues....and i hate to burst your bubble....but cyanostane is a bit farther along then var or winnie....so natural she isnt...

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

Maybe he just means she wants to be an "OTC" woman? Over The Counter.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    What does the diet look like? I'll tell you now if she has naturally muscular legs, going on steroid is just going to make them bigger. Many of the girls who have worked to downsize from bodybuilding to physique have collectively reduced their protein intake, upped the reps, lightened the weights, generally going for a more aerobic style training (e.g. circuits / supersets w/ short rest periods) & more cardio to dump the mature muscle.

That said, you didn't mention anything about her diet. It all always starts w/ diet. Can you please provide more details about the diet? Is there a target show date? If you're looking to incorporate nolvadex, its better to do it w/a specific target date in mind - the effects tend to be specific to while you are on the cycle. Once you come back off, there's a degree of rebound, but more, the suppression of the estrogen effect (i.e. estrogen-driven bodyfat depositing) basiclaly picks up again, so it is not really a maintenance protocol, and you can't stay on it forever w/o inducing early menopause.

Let's start w/ diet. What does it look like? Also how old is she? And what does her current training look like?

Also just to keep things in perspective - you dont' get to pick & choose where you want to drop weight & gain muscle - women tend to tighten up faster on the top & fight estrogen fat on the bottom. So, just guessing, if she wants to build on the top, but shrink on the bottom, its going to be primarily driven by diet first, then training, probably w/ a higher rep range / more aerobic, while continuing to focus on hypertrophy for the upper body. It may be that she needs to pick one goal and not try to do both at the cost of mediocre results in both. Again, let's start w/ diet first, so we understand all the things that are going on.
    Well, her diet is pretty clean. She doesn't eat junk, ever. (except for dark chocolate, once in a while). 99% of what she eats is organic. Nothing from a can. No sweets. Breakfast is a shake of steel cut oats and either whey or pea protein. Lunch is more protein, either a shake or a bar, and either organic peanut butter or an apple or bannana. Another protein meal in the afternoon, and dinner is fish and veggies. Total protein intake for the day is roughly 120-150g. Before me, i doubt she got more than 60g per day, and was combining fruit's and peanut butter.

Her legs arn't "huge". upper thighs are 21", lower thigh are 16, calves are 13.5", and that's after 2 months of not training legs. Before that they were 21.75", lower thigh was 16.5", and calves unchanged.

She trains with me, so she does what I do, except for chest b/c of her implants. chins, machine rows, wide grip cable rows, medium grip pulldowns, machine rear delts, ect... btn press, db laterals, upright rows... overhead extensions (tri's), pushdowns, 45-deg extensions, db curls, machine preacher curls, high pulley cable curls,... hanging leg raises, machine crunches, one arm cable crunches,... her back is fucking great. wide, hard, and seperated. delts are capped and good sweep to her tri's.

she's a trainer as well, so a few times a week she has to run hills with her clients (5miles or so). and she teaches a kickboxing class twice a week and trains in a kickboxing class two other days. She's natrually skinny and petite. When we first started training together she was about 112. Her overall bodyfat is already low (she only gets 1 -2 periods a year).

My response to her was she can't have a bodybuilder's upper body and still fit into her size 0/1 true religion skinny jeans... the legs are gonna grow a little.

Besides adding the nolva for 3-4weeks at a time (10mg/day for 2wks, 5mg/day for a week, and 2.5mg/day for a week.. and 4-6weeks off to see how she holds her condition), i'm thinking of her running a keto diet, and having her leg day consist of high volume/high rep (30+) .

This thread is completely worthless without pictures - at least from any help I can offer...

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

^ agree w lou. and clean and organic doesnt mean a thing, if shes eating too much and holding more BF in her legs, they will seem bigger than they really are. IMO, and experience, once your lean enough the TOO BIG thing goes out the window.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY