She's 5'3" 119/122lbs with a great back and shoulder/arms. Upper body is coming along perfect.. she wants a 'huge' upper body (she's not entirely convinced she wants to do bikini/figure, yet.. no way i'm posting pics, either)... but the problem is her legs. She's almost an x-frame, but just a touch longer in the torso, so she has (in my opinion) fucking great legs/glutes, but she's european, so round glutes and thighs are a very big problem.. she hates them. it's a source of tension, and she has a temper. lol.

so, after taking almost 2 months off of training legs, she's not pleased with how much they've shrunk and is willing to start training legs again.

She's off everything now, for about 2 weeks now.. before that she was using 100mcg clen/day (two 50mcg doses), 4mg yohimbine/day (am), 12.5mg ephederine sulphate/day (am), 25mg dhea/day, and two caps of ironmaglabs cynaostane (spelling?) on training days. oh, and 3g of taurine/day and protein, ect...

she wants (wanted) to remain as natrual as possible, hence me not giving her any var/winy/primo... and the only other option i haven't given her is nolvadex (she has implants, so not really worried about losing breast tissue)...

so... aside from the nolva to help with the lower body fat, what the hell am i gonna do about getting her to fit into her size 0 skinny jeans?!