Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RX MEMBER

Talking Painless pumps review

Hello all,

I am here to write a preliminary review(not done with cycle yet) for the product painless pumps. I'm not a frequent poster Anywhere, but I decided to write this review because I really believe in this product. Let's get started

Body Situation
    Ectomorph, been lifting for 7 years. Great back(lats and lower), excellent traps, great legs, decent chest. Terrible arms. I've been focusing on deadlifts(365lbs 1RM), Barbell shrugs(265lbs), weighted pull ups and weighted dips. At a bodyweight of 180lbs I've done well by increasing strength and body mass in the last two years. My arms do not grow, ever. The rest of my body grows just fine. This has plagued me since I started lifting when I was 18, I am now 25 and have realized it's just never gonna happen. I get my terrible arm genetics from my dad. I can do all the curls and weighted dips in the world and my arms would never grow over 14" for bicep/tricep, 11" for forearms.

Skepticism
    Who wouldn't freak out at the thought of site injecting for growth? With all the negative talk about Synthol and the horror pictures of Greg Valentino... it's really easy to steer clear of SEO(site enhancement oil) and just stick to hard training and good diet. I came across the painless pumps when they were talking about it on primordial performance forums. So I looked into it and found that it is a fairly new product with very few reviews. "well that sucks" there aren't a lot of reviews!!., in the end I said hell, if Matt Porter thinks its safe to test out, I'm going to test it too.

The Routine - Loading Everyday 3 days

• 3cc into bicep outer peak
    • 3cc into tricep peak(outer head)
    • 3cc into forearm peak(outside head right above elbow)

Within three days, my arms were 14.5" and very full. I injected very deep, 1"-1.25" at the least. I had read a lot that you really need to inject deep into the peak because SEO needs to "jack" the muscles up. If you fail to inject deep, the oil will stay above the muscle and it will look soft and watery. Let the oils push your muscles up.

Painless?
    There was soreness the first few days, but nothing severe. The soreness felt like a good arm workout. You can feel the oils 'stretching' your muscles. If you compare this mild soreness to the reviews of synthol you will find this is a huge improvement compared to synthol. I've read some synthol reviews where people literally can't move because it hurts so much.

The Routine - Maintenance -Every other Day

• 3cc into bicep outer peak
    • 3cc into tricep peak(outer head)
    • 3cc into forearm peak(outside head right above elbow)

After a week of maintenance my arms have grown to 15.2" at bicep/tricep peak, 12.4" at forearms. I was literally walking around with a 24/7 pump. It really felt amazing. I went about 3 days without injecting anything and the SIZE WAS STILL THERE!!!! I could not believe it, at this point in time I think its helping with tearing/stretching the muscles for growth.

Mid cycle thoughts
    Finally my arms look proportional to the size of my body!!!!!!!! I have spent years feeling self conscious about even wearing t-shirts in public. Lots of people have commented on how nice my arms are looking. I was so happy with the results of painless pumps that I ordered 3 more bottles of 120cc, I also took advantage of their special and getting a free 60cc bottle. Great service and fast shipping. I really hope their company grows and more people find out how safe and effective their products are. So my plan now is to finish a 2-3 month cycle using painless pumps. After about a week or so of finishing I hope that I will gain a permanent 1" or 2" to my arms. Will write a follow up to this, and pictures too

Truly fucking amazing, so far.

very well written review. interesting stuff also.

MyOatmeal.com Rep Mr.Dedication's Avatar

Great review bud and be first post ever if I may add

This stuff sounds very interesting but I'm shocked that 3cc worth of injection didn't cause a bigger pain/soreness.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dedication View Post
    This stuff sounds very interesting but I'm shocked that 3cc worth of injection didn't cause a bigger pain/soreness.
    You really would expect pain. I used to site inject test cyp into my bicep @ 1cc twice a week, and there was a lasting "damaged" pain feeling after I injected. There was a slight pump for a few days with the test. I would love to have been able to use 3cc with the test into my bicep but I doubt I could handle the pain. This is where painless pumps really shines, very slight soreness... if any.

did you ever try focusing on just heavy back workouts in general?

rowing with dbs, barbell, and using all sorts of machines where you can just load the weight up and pull on that shit made my arms grow without even doing a single curl for over a year...and i had small bis and forearms too.
    Last edited by Friendly Milkshake; 03-26-2012 at 10:19 PM.

RX MEMBER

Friendly you're giving great advice... For most people. My arms actually shrink when I stop directly working them. Got the worst arm genetics in the world. I was even repping pullups with a 45lbs plate hanging off me. I used to stick to the general compound movement without any isolation, funny enough it works great for all other muscles except for my arms.

The painless pumps is assisting muscle growth in ways that natural training could never compare to (for me). I really do agree that lifting heavy compound back movements is the best for arm growth. I've seen some of my friend's arms blow up from dips and bent over rows, but mine never did

Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    Friendly you're giving great advice... For most people. My arms actually shrink when I stop directly working them. Got the worst arm genetics in the world. I was even repping pullups with a 45lbs plate hanging off me. I used to stick to the general compound movement without any isolation, funny enough it works great for all other muscles except for my arms.

The painless pumps is assisting muscle growth in ways that natural training could never compare to (for me). I really do agree that lifting heavy compound back movements is the best for arm growth. I've seen some of my friend's arms blow up from dips and bent over rows, but mine never did
    as far curling goes....i use like 10-15 lb dbs lol because i feel the stretch and contraction better..

rarely do i go up to 25 lbs. for heavier weight..just throwin the shit up there can add some size...dont like doing those controlled or slow.

keep us updated on your progress...any before or after pics?
    Last edited by Friendly Milkshake; 03-28-2012 at 12:17 AM.

RX MEMBER

Wish I had current before pics... I have some from months ago that might work. But there will be after pics. I'm going for 15.5"-16" arms. If hit that in a month or so pics will follow shortly after.

A quick update, I've cut down on pinning into the bicep only because that muscle is very very full now. If I continue pinning it, it will start getting that "synthol" look. So what I've done is started pinning 3cc into the outer tricep muscle and 3cc into the inner tricep head. This helps it look very natural, since triceps is what makes most of your arm size.

Also still pinning 3cc into the forearm muscle - outer elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    Wish I had current before pics... I have some from months ago that might work. But there will be after pics. I'm going for 15.5"-16" arms. If hit that in a month or so pics will follow shortly after.

A quick update, I've cut down on pinning into the bicep only because that muscle is very very full now. If I continue pinning it, it will start getting that "synthol" look. So what I've done is started pinning 3cc into the outer tricep muscle and 3cc into the inner tricep head. This helps it look very natural, since triceps is what makes most of your arm size.

Also still pinning 3cc into the forearm muscle - outer elbow.
    have you thought about shoulders? only reason i would even consider using something like this lol

RX MEMBER

Haven't considered any other bodyparts just yet. Got (1) 120CC bottle left. Arms are measuring at 15.75" and triceps are full n feeling very nice! I'll do some pics in 2-3 weeks once I finish this 'cycle'.

RX MEMBER

Well, I've finished 4 & 1/2 bottles of painless pumps so I am officially done with my first "cycle". As promised, here are some after pics. Still kicking myself in the ass for not taking before pics, but its the after ones that matter the most. I've been off the painless pumps for about a week now. Arm pictures and measurements are completely cold, no gym time before hand.

Before biceps @ peak - 14"
    After biceps @ peak - 15.5"

Forearms before 11"
    Forarms after 12"

Tried to strike a few different poses...

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz182/sduerigen/

I'd like to add, my arms are not huge. But that's not exactly what I'm going for. My arms now look NORMAL and proportionate to my body! And I am so fucking happy about that right now. When I look at my own pics I can't even believe it's me. Anyway, still very happy with the results of this product. Right now I'm getting more so I can experiment later on down the road... I'd also like to write a review on their customer service. Right now I'm working out a few issues with a bottle that broke on the way here, but I'm sure they will make good on it. Stephen is a professional guy and gives the customer the attention they need.

RX MEMBER

They made good on the bottle that broke on the way here.

Would recommend doing business with painless pumps. Stephen and Emily are both great. Top notch service.

Why isn't painless pumps blowing up across the boards... this stuff is the best thing since sliced bread...

great review. for hard gainers, this is a slice of confidence that makes sense...

The reviews of the product have been fantastic and the best part is: IT DOESN'T HURT!!!

TO PURCHASE PAINLESS PUMPS (DAVE PALUMBO is the only authorized dealer): http://www.davepalumbo.com/STOREV2/painlesspumps.html
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

Only heard positive things about PP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast