Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    OLYMPIAN bushmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Power
    2147683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey View Post
    How much T3 do you take?

    Is that all you are taking with the GH, just 300mg T? That's a pretty low dose of T, I thought... but obviously it's working for you
    50mcg T3, 100mcg T4 and that's all. With GH high there is no need for a lot of Test. I will increase it when gains plateau.

  2. #62
    RX MEMBER Spacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,008
    Rep Power
    75151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    50mcg T3, 100mcg T4 and that's all. With GH high there is no need for a lot of Test. I will increase it when gains plateau.
    Thanks for the info. I like the simplicity. Might have to give this approach a try.

  3. #63
    RX MEMBER GarlicChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,704
    Rep Power
    120207

    Default

    One thing I am curious about is the long term ramifications of continuous GH use, and more specifically use with t4 year round. I'm curious if using just t4 all the time will cause thyroid shutdown. I know long term t3 use will cause thyroid shutdown, but I'm really not sure about t4 use.

  4. #64
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512673

    Default

    Garlic what is long term t3 use for you and how many mcg?....Do you think someone on 50 mcg then up 100 mcg then back down little by little to 25 mcg...for 16 weeks cause some permanent damage?......

  5. #65
    RX MEMBER GarlicChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,704
    Rep Power
    120207

    Default

    I personally wouldn't use it for more than 8 weeks, that seems to be a good number to allow proper recovery quickly. As far as dose, anything that replaces your natural production will shut you down. I can't put a specific number on that, but I would throw a rough guess out at anything over 20mcg/day should shut you down. But please don't quote me on that, I'm not that educated on that particular subject.

  6. #66
    Future Sexy Campeon
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    512673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I personally wouldn't use it for more than 8 weeks, that seems to be a good number to allow proper recovery quickly. As far as dose, anything that replaces your natural production will shut you down. I can't put a specific number on that, but I would throw a rough guess out at anything over 20mcg/day should shut you down. But please don't quote me on that, I'm not that educated on that particular subject.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GarlicChicken again.

    thanks mann

  7. #67
    RX MEMBER elvishk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Im injecting 4iu hgh ED and plan to use insulin later this month so will increase hgh dose to 8iu with insulin that have a better result.

  8. #68
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm late to the party, anyways I've been dosing 40iu Somatropin on wakeup and 10 hours later a second 40 iu shot. Been running it for 10 months and I can literally eat anything, It does get pricy but also as a smoker I don't get sick at all where I would usually get sick every month. Muscle recovery isn't overly noticeable but fat loss is extremely visible once you pass that 4 month mark, at least for me.

    Downfall is lethargy after shot, carpal tunnel, and the worst is growing more skeletal mass in places you don't want like your forehead if your doses are too high.

    All in all I will be doing this shit till I go broke.

  9. #69
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    2147635

    Default

    I think you mean 4iu's.

  10. #70
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yes needed to edit, was just used to slin pins 4iu split, on wakup next 4iu 10 hrs later.

  11. #71
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    HGH is just for people who have a high level of disposable income. You also need to have the connections in the bodybuilding world in order to get legit HGH since getting one without a prescription is almost impossible. Those who cannot afford turn to black market vendors. However, purchasing from these sources are highly unreliable and the products are not questionable. You might not know this, but most HGH users who got their products from black market sources may just be injecting sugar water or what they call the GH-releasing peptides with anti-diuretics.

  12. #72
    FREAK Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Power
    2147666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    One thing I am curious about is the long term ramifications of continuous GH use, and more specifically use with t4 year round. I'm curious if using just t4 all the time will cause thyroid shutdown. I know long term t3 use will cause thyroid shutdown, but I'm really not sure about t4 use.
    thereís studies that show your thyroid will come back when using t3 for long periods of time, like years of usage. not sure about t4. the thyroid will stay shut down when you come off for a couple to a few weeks but it will start producing again. itís a myth it permanently shuts down or damages it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •