Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lastson View Post
    Thanks, It seems 4-6ius, seem to be the "recommended" bottom for a run, looks like I need to start saving up.. lol

Last
    Depending on what you are taking it for and how good it is. If you are just taking it for health, not growing or fat loss, and your stuff is good, 2 iu's is fine.

The Engineer: GAT Lead Rep lastson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CDNNATS2011 View Post
    Depending on what you are taking it for and how good it is. If you are just taking it for health, not growing or fat loss, and your stuff is good, 2 iu's is fine.
    I think at this point i would be looking more for fat loss.. but then I'm sure it would turn to growth down the road...lol

Thanks for the input

last

I think at this point i would be looking more for fat loss.. but then I'm sure it would turn to growth down the road...lol

Thanks for the input

last
    Lol, thats how it starts. Ya, 4iu's would be good for fat loss.

Lol, thats how it starts. Ya, 4iu's would be good for fat loss.
    That's what I'm afraid of..HGH looks like it can be an expensive habit. Lol

last

That's what I'm afraid of..HGH looks like it can be an expensive habit. Lol

last
    It's friggin ridiculous. I should have never started lol.

BTW, I'm gonna try to get on tonight and give my opinion on what I think of GH thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    It's friggin ridiculous. I should have never started lol.

BTW, I'm gonna try to get on tonight and give my opinion on what I think of GH thus far.
    Yeah, while I hear that some can get Thanks at a good price (I hate you HeavyIron, lol), it seems that most may not have a connect that can get them at a fair price. The price of gh is the largest inhibiting factor to why many people give it a thumbs down IMO. It is simply not worth it for many, especially as like BC said, he can get a crapload of tren and mast for a fraction of the cost. It really is greed b/c sales of gh would skyrocket if manufacturers made quality powder AND lowered the price. They probably wouldn't be able to keep any gh in stock if they sold it at a fair price. Oh well, one can dream...

Anyways, GarlicChicken, I've been waiting for your review. I have read some of your posts regarding gh on other boards so I'm very interested in what you have to say.
    Last edited by Dre23; 04-16-2012 at 11:48 PM.

GH has been a saviour for me. Before I started using it I was sick every other week, people here are always sick, year round. I was on antibiotics all the time, it sucked ass. Since I started using GH I havent even had the sniffles. I also have some insulin resistant fat in my lower abdomen, so I have been spot shotting it in their and its starting to break up nicely. So ya, I love GH and feel like its given me a new lease on life.
    Yes, I have noticed a greatly improved immune system as well since starting GH. I think that everyone in my family has gotten sick with mutlitple colds or flu this past season, and I felt great the entire time. Of coure that may have been luck of the draw, but I'll give GH the nod of thanks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dre23 View Post
    Yes, I have noticed a greatly improved immune system as well since starting GH. I think that everyone in my family has gotten sick with mutlitple colds or flu this past season, and I felt great the entire time. Of coure that may have been luck of the draw, but I'll give GH the nod of thanks for it.
    Ya, the GH would definately have added a helping hand in there. Just that effect for me is worth the price, lol. If you're not getting sick, dieting is easier, training is better, etc. I will not be going off of GH as long as I live in China, lol.

Alright, I've finally got time to post a relatively thorough contribution.

I started GH at 4iu per day approximately four weeks ago. Within the first day, I noticed greatly improved sleep. The sleep I got was more restful, and it actually allowed me to sleep longer than I normally would. I believe this in and of itself is a huge contributing factor to it's effectiveness. After about three days I started noticing increased water retention. Not only sub-cutaneous, but also within my muscle. I noticed I started staying more "full" and round then I was previously. It's like I stay pumped all the time, almost the same way I do on insulin.

After about two weeks I began noticing my skin complexion changing. It came on very suddenly. My skin became softer and just better looking in general. I have also noticed my scars/acne seems to heal up quicker as well, which is a huge benefit. In this same time period I noticed the roundness of my muscle become much more prevalent and noticeable. I also began noticing a huge increase in hunger at around this point. I should also point out the fact that I started at 4iu split into two doses, 2 morning and 2 post workout, usually sub-q in the morning and IM post. At around this same two week mark I changed my dosing protocol to all 4iu at once in the morning, either IM or IV.

Now I am at somewhere right around the four week mark, and the fat loss is becoming noticeable. I can pretty much eat whatever I want (within reason) and not gain a lick of fat. My diet has begun to suffer a good bit lately due to acute stress and my schedule becoming jam-packed, and I still haven't gained any fat. I guess one could say life is not quite going my way at the moment lol. As a matter of fact, not only have I not gained any fat, but I am noticing new vascularity where it was not present before, making me lean toward the fact that I am still leaning out, albeit I am retaining a ton of sub-q water from my slacking on the diet. I'm currently looking at just cruising on low test because I am getting burned out on the drugs, and I am probably just going to cruise into this show (if I still do it) on just low test and GH.

As a side note, there are also other effects I have noticed. My fingernails and the hair on my head grow annoyingly fast now since I started GH. I also found that after IVing 4iu I get incredibly tired during my classes, making it very hard to focus when I'm falling asleep mid-lecture lol. Like I also said, the quality of my sleep has increased dramatically, but it is hard to wake up in the morning sometimes. I know this is due to the GH and not the trazodone I am prescribed for sleep, because this started after I began the GH, and I've been on traz for a few months now. The sleep improvement is a huge factor for me, for as some of you may know, I have been sleeping approx. 3-4 hours per night for the last three years or so, due to my PTSD. Those few hours I was sleeping were not very good because I would continually wake up throughout the night and fall back asleep. Another effect I noticed was the reduction in side effects from trenbolone. I used to get really bad sides from tren, but now it doesn't really bother me that much at all besides the night sweats.

I hope this is useful to you guys. I haven't been on very long, but I am definitely noticing the effects, as are others. I've had more than a few guys at my gym come up and ask me what I was doing different in the last couple weeks, as they noticed I've been growing significantly. The actual growth does not seem very pronounced to me, but I guess I have to look at my fugly self every day lol.

OLYMPIAN

Find an aids patient on welfare and you'll be suprised as how cheap it can be.

Dre how many iu's are you using a day for fat loss?
    ESOISM~>

Quote Originally Posted by the bull eso View Post
    Dre how many iu's are you using a day for fat loss?
    I started at 4iu’s daily, and have SLOWLY increased by 1iu every two months as I am in no rush. I'm in this for the long haul. With that titration schedule, I have been on 7iu’s for the past two weeks and will work my way up to 9iu’s, and possibly 12iu’s.

It will be 7months that I have been on gh at the end of this month, and that combined with the fact that I have hit 7iu’s, I have been getting comments at the gym on a daily basis that I'm looking leaner and I look like a different person.

BUT, unlike GC, I am a strong endo (and meso), and I'm working with Scooby and I have been dieting 100% on point for 26 weeks, as well as doing 100 minutes of cardio 7 days a week. So atleast for me, HGH has not been an excuse to slack on my dieting or cardio. But then again I am the rare case of the obese powerlifter who formerly weighed close to 500lbs. at probably 50% bodyfat.

I'm probably the only person on the internet who admits to being above 12% BF, lol.
    Last edited by Dre23; 04-17-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Good review brother wish you continued success with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Alright, I've finally got time to post a relatively thorough contribution.

I started GH at 4iu per day approximately four weeks ago. Within the first day, I noticed greatly improved sleep. The sleep I got was more restful, and it actually allowed me to sleep longer than I normally would. I believe this in and of itself is a huge contributing factor to it's effectiveness. After about three days I started noticing increased water retention. Not only sub-cutaneous, but also within my muscle. I noticed I started staying more "full" and round then I was previously. It's like I stay pumped all the time, almost the same way I do on insulin.

After about two weeks I began noticing my skin complexion changing. It came on very suddenly. My skin became softer and just better looking in general. I have also noticed my scars/acne seems to heal up quicker as well, which is a huge benefit. In this same time period I noticed the roundness of my muscle become much more prevalent and noticeable. I also began noticing a huge increase in hunger at around this point. I should also point out the fact that I started at 4iu split into two doses, 2 morning and 2 post workout, usually sub-q in the morning and IM post. At around this same two week mark I changed my dosing protocol to all 4iu at once in the morning, either IM or IV.

Now I am at somewhere right around the four week mark, and the fat loss is becoming noticeable. I can pretty much eat whatever I want (within reason) and not gain a lick of fat. My diet has begun to suffer a good bit lately due to acute stress and my schedule becoming jam-packed, and I still haven't gained any fat. I guess one could say life is not quite going my way at the moment lol. As a matter of fact, not only have I not gained any fat, but I am noticing new vascularity where it was not present before, making me lean toward the fact that I am still leaning out, albeit I am retaining a ton of sub-q water from my slacking on the diet. I'm currently looking at just cruising on low test because I am getting burned out on the drugs, and I am probably just going to cruise into this show (if I still do it) on just low test and GH.

As a side note, there are also other effects I have noticed. My fingernails and the hair on my head grow annoyingly fast now since I started GH. I also found that after IVing 4iu I get incredibly tired during my classes, making it very hard to focus when I'm falling asleep mid-lecture lol. Like I also said, the quality of my sleep has increased dramatically, but it is hard to wake up in the morning sometimes. I know this is due to the GH and not the trazodone I am prescribed for sleep, because this started after I began the GH, and I've been on traz for a few months now. The sleep improvement is a huge factor for me, for as some of you may know, I have been sleeping approx. 3-4 hours per night for the last three years or so, due to my PTSD. Those few hours I was sleeping were not very good because I would continually wake up throughout the night and fall back asleep. Another effect I noticed was the reduction in side effects from trenbolone. I used to get really bad sides from tren, but now it doesn't really bother me that much at all besides the night sweats.

I hope this is useful to you guys. I haven't been on very long, but I am definitely noticing the effects, as are others. I've had more than a few guys at my gym come up and ask me what I was doing different in the last couple weeks, as they noticed I've been growing significantly. The actual growth does not seem very pronounced to me, but I guess I have to look at my fugly self every day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Poe View Post
    Good review brother wish you continued success with it.
    Agreed, nice work GC!

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Agreed, nice work GC!
    Yep, nice post GC... thanks for the detail..

Last

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast